India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit

Country flag
With Biden they will get out he is an islamist (terrorist)/ communist sympathizer.
C’mon man, stop this nonsense. He isn’t any of those things, he’s quite simply the best we can hope for among the democrats. The real problem - he’s old and somewhat diminished capacity, will only get worse. That’s where the problem is. Biden and team are rock solid, the next lot we can’t be sure about.

Indrajit

Country flag
These Issues can be addressed by managers. An Integrated solider stress management plan can be worked out. I am pretty sure we have devised such plans for long term conflicts which we have been fighting for many decades now. @Bhadra

Stress training is essential part of modern combat. Absorbing punishment and long term deprivations is normalised right in training institutions.

As far as equipment is a concern then it is also a challenging feat. Higher the weight faster the depreciation. That is why the escalation is kept to minimum possible effective caliber. Any tank which has been used by both China and India wont see a combat in next 3-4 years. That is why said few days back that now after disengagement at LAC turn the amrour towards LoC now.

The point is LOC must be kept hot and PA must punished using a certain yearly algorithm of casualties and bombing infrastructure in its vicinity.
I think these ceasefires help, if only to give Pakistan an incentive to moderate its behaviour, albeit temporarily. If there’s no out, there is no incentive to change. Even Somali, other African and afghan warlords keep fighting when getting hammered. A lull isn’t bad, pressure works only when people see and feel the impact of its release. Otherwise they just adjust to it.

If the Pakistanis go back to infiltration and it’s only a matter of when, we go back to applying pressure. If you remember, the people in Neelam valley protested for many years every time they saw PA bringing in the jihadis. They knew that Indian retribution would follow. We need to create additional pressures like that, the more fissures, the more it helps our cause.

The law of diminishing returns is a principal factor here. While most of us here are sceptical of the Pakistanis, we must understand the pressure the government feels to calibrate its response. Also this is the best time to do this because the new US government isn’t yet in its stride . If this happened a year from now, it would be seen as done under US pressure. Preemption is not all bad. Now the pressure will be on Pakistan not to jeopardise the CF. Worst case scenario, rinse & repeat.

No matter how much the Pakistanis spin this, there has been a significant climb down by them. From announcing that they wouldn’t even talk to India till India walks back the revocation of Art. 370 to making conciliatory noises and now negotiating a ceasefire can’t be spun as anything else.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

What's happening.
Why suddenly everyone is talking about peace.
Why the F are we even talking to that terrorist state ? We don't even have balls to declare pork a terrorist state despite they killing so many of our people ! Instead at the first chance we talk peace ! Prithviraj syndrome in full effect. I think @Hellfire already tweeted his disappointment on this. Once you have the enemy on the mat you finish him, like Bhima slayed Duryodhana ! I lost faith in super "Chanakya" Doval when he failes to anticipate and ctrl Shaheen bagh riots and begged abdul mullahs in mosque to agree for China virus tests. What a weak kneed nation gaddammit we are ! And don't call this "dhoti shivering", first of all that term is insulting to hindus and second , if Israel was in our place porkies would never have had nukes in the first place, so no amount of sugar coating this move by Doval will make me think otherwise

sorcerer

Country flag
We need to remember there are three distinct sets of power players in Pakiland.
- The Politicans
- The Pak Army
- The Jamaat

even if two of these three groups "talk" peace, one of the three has the capacity to derail the entire process. in terms of power dynamics, i consider jamaat being the most powerful group(Veto power) when it comes to pakistan, more powerful than Pak army.
I think Jamaat very well know that they will be culled by pak army if they go against them. Mysterious deaths await the jamaat if they make life hard for pak army.
pak army and jamaat very well know that they are using islam as a tool to get their dirty works done...like fund raising in the name of islam , charity for buying villas and doing business in Europe etc.
pak army has given Jamaat a space to play..thats all.

hurt pak armies business interests abroad. Thats what india should do. afterall paki gernails are just business men in uniform.

sorcerer

Country flag
imran thought of overthrowing Indian govt before he even started talking to India.
oh well!!
they played their westbengal card during CAA protest damaging an important railway line exposing their ploy.
during farmers protest pakis exposed the khalistani elements and the exposed the whole anti india ecosystem.
paki dream of 2.5 front war backfired not just once but thrice in the past 2 years and china was forced to pull back...exposing many of their .5 elements within India.

Now...its possible that USA would want to use pakistan as a condom to enter Iran. as usual paki army is the cannon fodder...may be a few months to an year something will be done about Iran.
:popcorn:

sorcerer

Country flag
IAF strengthened capabilities after Balakot, deployed new acquisitions in Ladakh

The platforms inducted after the Balakot raid include Rafale fighter jets, missiles, smart air-to-ground weapons, AH-64E Apache attack helicopters and CH-47F (I) Chinook multi-mission helicopters. To be sure, these acquisitions were planned years before the Balakot strikes but were inducted during the last two years.

He made a special mention of the capability brought to the table by the Rafale jets armed with ultra-modern armament like the Meteor beyond-visual-range missiles and Hammer air-to-ground munition, capabilities that were not available during Balakot.

The air force’s C-17 Globemaster III transport aircraft were used to move soldiers, tanks and infantry combat vehicles to the Ladakh sector, while C-130J Super Hercules aircraft undertook sorties to the advanced landing ground in the strategic Daulat Beg Oldie sector to support the military’s deployments.

The deployment of the Apache attack helicopters made it clear that Chinese mechanised formations would face a formidable foe, he said. Armed with fire-and-forget Hellfire missiles, an Apache can track up to 128 targets a minute and prioritise threats. The missiles equip the gunships with anti-armour capabilities.

The induction of the Chinook multi-mission helicopters enhanced the IAF’s capabilities to transport troops and artillery to forward areas.

Ayushraj

Country flag
C’mon man, stop this nonsense. He isn’t any of those things, he’s quite simply the best we can hope for among the democrats. The real problem - he’s old and somewhat diminished capacity, will only get worse. That’s where the problem is. Biden and team are rock solid, the next lot we can’t be sure about.
Yes he is rock solid in giving free aid to porkis just like Obama administration free fighter aircraft ,AAM missiles and helicopter were gifted to porkis out of no reason.
Obama was in favour g2 agreement with china. It's was mostly Trump initiative for quad.

Ayushraj

Country flag
IAF strengthened capabilities after Balakot, deployed new acquisitions in Ladakh

The platforms inducted after the Balakot raid include Rafale fighter jets, missiles, smart air-to-ground weapons, AH-64E Apache attack helicopters and CH-47F (I) Chinook multi-mission helicopters. To be sure, these acquisitions were planned years before the Balakot strikes but were inducted during the last two years.

He made a special mention of the capability brought to the table by the Rafale jets armed with ultra-modern armament like the Meteor beyond-visual-range missiles and Hammer air-to-ground munition, capabilities that were not available during Balakot.

The air force’s C-17 Globemaster III transport aircraft were used to move soldiers, tanks and infantry combat vehicles to the Ladakh sector, while C-130J Super Hercules aircraft undertook sorties to the advanced landing ground in the strategic Daulat Beg Oldie sector to support the military’s deployments.

The deployment of the Apache attack helicopters made it clear that Chinese mechanised formations would face a formidable foe, he said. Armed with fire-and-forget Hellfire missiles, an Apache can track up to 128 targets a minute and prioritise threats. The missiles equip the gunships with anti-armour capabilities.

The induction of the Chinook multi-mission helicopters enhanced the IAF’s capabilities to transport troops and artillery to forward areas.

You forgot about long range astra bvr
Long range munitions like hammer is also inducted.
Drdo also tested long range deep strike weapons systems like saaw, etc
Iaf is also considering wingman UAV for future deep strikes missions
Large number of swarm drone concepts are also evolved.
Armed version of rustom 2 and heron drone are also being developed

Waanar

Country flag
@Lost user , please mind your language. This thread is regarding conflict and not Hunger Index.
Secession and capture of territory is rarely influenced by poverty unless at an unprecedented scale. Arabs were surviving on lizards when they captured Iran. Economically famished nations have literally come close to taking over the world (Third reich).

Like Prasad said, every country has it's own share of problems but they aren't discussed at the exclusiveness of all else.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Pakis were emboldened with china ladhak move and were sure India will be thought lesson but it backfired and now they're shit scared to lose PoK hence this ceasefire agreement so that they get respite from lot of casualties and constant war mongering fear. Rafale has taken over their sleep and they're dreaded IAF will attack like balakot this time with Rafale and no matter what momins bark over TV Pak army exactly knows they have no chance whatsoever. They are buying time through this agreement to plan future moves... Also slowly building up air bases in skardu and other PAF bases. China Pak both buying time to do grand masti by 2023-2024.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Lost user , please mind your language. This thread is regarding conflict and not Hunger Index.
Secession and capture of territory is rarely influenced by poverty unless at an unprecedented scale. Arabs were surviving on lizards when they captured Iran. Economically famished nations have literally come close to taking over the world (Third reich).

Like Prasad said, every country has it's own share of problems but they aren't discussed at the exclusiveness of all else.
Please read my last post.. specially about non-mainstreaming of Indian Muslims.. and the threat of adding 35 crore Muslims to 20 crore Muslims in India.. Also, the percentage of India's borders that are unresolved..
Now, how do you resolve the dichotomy of the Sangh dreaming about Akhand Bharat by annexing Muslim territories, with the fact that not one BJP MP in the lok sabha is Muslim..
The first thing muzzies will come after, in Akhand bharat will be Mohan Bhagwat's Khakis.. :bplease:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakis were emboldened with china ladhak move and were sure India will be thought lesson but it backfired and now they're shit scared to lose PoK hence this ceasefire agreement so that they get respite from lot of casualties and constant war mongering fear. Rafale has taken over their sleep and they're dreaded IAF will attack like balakot this time with Rafale and no matter what momins bark over TV Pak army exactly knows they have no chance whatsoever. They are buying time through this agreement to plan future moves... Also slowly building up air bases in skardu and other PAF bases. China Pak both buying time to do grand masti by 2023-2024.
True.. I think the Jaishankar Wang Yi meeting, was about China dragging its foot over further disengagement.. I think China will disengage in other areas soon..

Waanar

Country flag
Please read my last post.. specially about non-mainstreaming of Indian Muslims.. and the threat of adding 35 crore Muslims to 20 crore Muslims in India.. Also, the percentage of India's borders that are unresolved..
Now, how do you resolve the dichotomy of the Sangh dreaming about Akhand Bharat by annexing Muslim territories, with the fact that not one BJP MP in the lok sabha is Muslim..
The first thing muzzies will come after, in Akhand bharat will be Mohan Bhagwat's Khakis.. :bplease:
I get your worries. Totally. In fact, I often used to discuss exactly this when I frequented this forum A LOT. @sorcerer bhai knows.😛
Sangh can dream but annexation will be done by the Army. They'll probably be a bit more pragmatic.
During the peak of Afghan war, Pakistan housed nearly 2 million Afghans according to UNCHR. I know, I know, number's insignificant but it's not like anyone hopes to take the entirety of Pak in one fell swoop. It'll probably be in phases.

Moving ahead, there are a lot of methods to depopulate an area of Muzz. Ghar wapsi, refugee waves outwards, a few raunchy bombs and something I used to discuss a lot which seems to have affected Kashmiri TFR recently too.

Just remember, we are not in charge and neither is Sangh. Yet.
To discuss is to troubleshoot. To downright deny the possibility is delusional.
And trust me, most sensible members will lose any interest on your side of the argument if you spit fire like "BSDK".
Tis ain't a rap battle, my nibba.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
@Lost user First of all... Yeh sirf kehne ki baat hai.. No one wants more momins.. You don't need to call names for that...

@prasadr14 Yes, every country has it's own problems... Yes aakhand bharat is our dream. But that doesn't mean that we should occupy Pak & Bangladesh now. Bekar mein jhamela barha k keya fayda??

@Waanar Bhau ..Agree totally..

@Gandaberunda They are trying to create a new front.. They tried to create a new front by these protests. But it too backfired.. Militarily they can't do sh*t. So, they will be raising internal issues..:dude:

@AMCA Farooqi voice down karega nahi to aur keya karega.. Ga*nd mein bamboo jo diya huwa hai.. Aur inka aaka China bhi peechwaara dikha k bhaag gaya.. :troll:

@Ayushraj Obama was worse than the worst. If you ask me.. Ek taraf Mumbai mein ake gyan baazi aur peeche se Porkio ko paisa..:rage:

@sorcerer That's the reason I am specially impressed with Modi daddu.. You have to understand we first faced this propaganda warfare when Abhinandan Sir's plane was shot down.. And within just one year. We are not only fighting this warfare well. But also to some point winning it too..:truestory:

@fire starter What can they do besides barking in twatter and other what not's. :hehe:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles