India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
With Biden they will get out he is an islamist (terrorist) sympathizer.
Afghanistan is only draining their money, I don’t feel USA would stay there for long as obviously its 20 years of war, money is all that matters. Hence I feel USA may leave Afghanistan 🇦🇫.

Country flag
Afghanistan is only draining their money, I don’t feel USA would stay there for long as obviously its 20 years of war, money is all that matters. Hence I feel USA may leave Afghanistan 🇦🇫.
USA wants to leave for a long time but is trying to find the right opportunity for a face saving exit.
Taliban/Pakistan has defeated USA in afghanistan.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Read your entire article.

I still don’t see any of their secessionist movements being able to succeed especially against their military.

Pakistan will continue to exist in it’s current form in year 2030 but it will be piss poor, essentially Afghanistan 2.0.
I read a very interesting theory on Bharat
Rakshak regarding Pakistani future

It was that when India becomes a strong military power around 2030 , China will Dump Pakistan

So that India has to face 200 million Toxic Jihadis running around with Nukes

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

It was that when India becomes a strong military power around 2030 , China will Dump Pakistan

Pakistan is a failed story, leave them, we should make sure after they implode none gets inside India even if UN forces us. Pakistanis think its joke but the way the society is divided is unimaginable, like they mock us of our caste system do you know how insane is their division?

first the same caste system just like us (as pakistanis are converted from Hindus to muslims)
then Ajlaf, Azral and Ashraf status hierarchy
then Shia Sunni Ahmediyya sects
then wahabi deobandi and bareilvi version

This is their literal story unimaginable difference between all of them, you can’t even imagine.

AMCA

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

China dumping Pakistan will make sure we will balkanize Pakistan in less than 5 years. However, that will be a smarter approach for China, to shake hands with India rather than pick a fight with us along with Pakistan.

Current China thinks it can subdue India and our progress by reviving numerous secessionist, separatist, and terrorism movements within India. If we prove to them we have an iron hand and full control over our territory and economy and nothing can halt our rise, China will cozy up to us.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
China dumping Pakistan will make sure we will balkanize Pakistan in less than 5 years. However, that will be a smarter approach for China, to shake hands with India rather than pick a fight with us along with Pakistan.

Current China thinks it can subdue India and our progress by reviving numerous secessionist, separatist, and terrorism within India. If we prove to them we have an iron hand and full control over our territory and economy and nothing can halt our rise, China will cozy up to us.
We should use Uighurs for insurgency in Xinjiang, like they do in Kashmir and NE, I’ve seen Chinese QBZ-95Bs getting recovered from insurgents here, and we’ve discussed it in this very particular forum in the past too.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We need to remember there are three distinct sets of power players in Pakiland.
- The Politicans
- The Pak Army
- The Jamaat

even if two of these three groups "talk" peace, one of the three has the capacity to derail the entire process. in terms of power dynamics, i consider jamaat being the most powerful group(Veto power) when it comes to pakistan, more powerful than Pak army.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
- The Politicans
- The Pak Army
- The Jamaat

even if two of these three groups "talk" peace, one of the three has the capacity to derail the entire process. in terms of power dynamics, i consider jamaat being the most powerful group(Veto power) when it comes to pakistan, more powerful than Pak army.
They can influence elections and policies with just one statement. Its high time We should acquire them for money.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
We should use Uighurs for insurgency in Xinjiang, like they do in Kashmir and NE, I’ve seen Chinese QBZ-95Bs getting recovered from insurgents here, and we’ve discussed it in this very particular forum in the past too.
Well, the only problem is Uighurs are kinda going extinct in China. They are in modern-day concentration camps, and their women systematically raped by Han Chinese.

And this future awaits the awam of Pakistan too if they let China come and occupy more of their "Azad Kashmir".

cannonfodder

Country flag
Is this that calm before the storm or the policies of the past paying dividends and paki wanting to take a breather, in that case DO NOT RELENT, we should be the one violating ceasefire.

I just hope this is just PR, but peeche se thukai chal rahi hai.
Aman ki asha is back.. Nobel peace for Modiji. o_O

Western border is best place for weapons testing... but alas.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Aman ki asha is back.. Nobel peace for Modiji. o_O

Western border is best place for weapons testing... but alas.
LoC should remain hot and we should always initiate ceasefire violation, coz if you don’t porkis will. And it literally is a perfect weapons testing ground.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
- The Politicans
- The Pak Army
- The Jamaat

Actually only the jamat and army count for something,the politicians are a distant third if they were ever a stakeholder.they just windowdressing for the factions above.the factions above are also most of the time in a sort of coalition with a lot of convergence of objectives.it is just that each of them have low tolerance for differences that they infight.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Well, the only problem is Uighurs are kinda going extinct in China. They are in modern-day concentration camps, and their women systematically raped by Han Chinese.

And this future awaits the awam of Pakistan too if they let China come and occupy more of their "Azad Kashmir".
That is good for us as only stupid Pakis are in the required state to infiltrate and act as terrorists against and since that is the only way of hurting india,china will lose a weapon permanently if they try to civilize Pakis and succeed.it will definitely not be the chinese or anyone else trying to infiltrate and dying in the nos daily by our security forces.what other levers are there beside that,economic measures that we are slowly taking care and shoring up,the hard military way which we are lowering the gap and closing the window of opportunity.the only other viable option is the usa way of promoting liberanduism.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Altough I don't believe in astrology but someone posted in some thread, situation will start to be peaceful for India by March or something, where is that guy?

Jaymax61

Constant shooting on the LoC is stressful for the troops, wears out equipment and burns ammo at crazy rates.
Worse it causes deaths on both sides for zero gain. We blow shit up they blow shit up. We snipe they snipe.

LoC does not move an inch.

Its a good thing this daily firing stops. I dont care about Pak but why lose good Indian troops for no gain.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Constant shooting on the LoC is stressful for the troops, wears out equipment and burns ammo at crazy rates.
Worse it causes deaths on both sides for zero gain. We blow shit up they blow shit up. We snipe they snipe.

Its a good thing this daily firing stops. I dont care about Pak but why lose good Indian troops for no gain.
No you need to put pakis in there place even if they don't seem to be doing anything, that is how you make peace with them. It keeps them busy rather than re-grouping, keeps them draining money rather than planning some major blasts in India. There needs to be air strike every now and then when enough jihadis gather in boot camp.

I think Modiji has turned soft due to regime change in US ( on temporary basis). As usual monkey business will continue and it will give Modiji enough reason to go badass again. India should not go soft in first place if historical data has any kind of relevance.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

These Issues can be addressed by managers. An Integrated solider stress management plan can be worked out. I am pretty sure we have devised such plans for long term conflicts which we have been fighting for many decades now. @Bhadra

Stress training is essential part of modern combat. Absorbing punishment and long term deprivations is normalised right in training institutions.

As far as equipment is a concern then it is also a challenging feat. Higher the weight faster the depreciation. That is why the escalation is kept to minimum possible effective caliber. Any tank which has been used by both China and India wont see a combat in next 3-4 years. That is why said few days back that now after disengagement at LAC turn the amrour towards LoC now.

The point is LOC must be kept hot and PA must punished using a certain yearly algorithm of casualties and bombing infrastructure in its vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles