India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Guys what this all speculation is , we all know modi , baba will play weak.

Will let porky appear aggresor , use proxy to make them some move against indian army , play victim card , and strike
Every peace move = major terror attack on India.

This approach has always been in line when Democrats take oath in office.

We go for peace. We get terror attack. And the dems stop there rabbling of sit on table and talk. And then India gets free hand.

This is the recipe being cooked always when dems get selected to office.

This is just what I call "peace attendance"

Ayushraj

Country flag
Any guesses which country planned this...
Pakistan from 1990s is shifting focus from kashmir/Punjab towards India's economic centres like mumbai, delhi , Bangalore, etc.
Porkis wants to target India's economic centres.
Mumbai 1993 blast, 2008 attack and multiple terrorist attack on delhi proves this

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We should infact show agression in PoK and rubbish this, the more Pakistan bleeds internally, the more peaceful India will be, don’t I know why are pakistanis singing songs for farmers, sending drones in Punjab and then openly tweeting on our matters? We should use their Kashmir obsession to the fullest.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Any guesses which country planned this...
Two probabilities both pointing at Rahul Gandhi.
1. This is Rahul Gandhi and his party. They have been trying extorting money from him. This is their another desperate attempt.
2. In every protest Rahul Gandhi and his party are instigating people against Ambanis. This method was revealed by that ~ Karan Thaper that you instigate and fearmonger against a leader too much and then expect the targeted community to attack that leader.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Country flag
So Malaysia must’ve supported Porkis in Greylist, hence once more a Palm oil import diversion from Malaysia to Indonesia will show Malaysia their worth and will increase our relations with a friendlier Indonesia.
Big yawn did anybody really these worthless institutions to look at facts????
Sending terrorists into a foreign war is okay by FATF committee.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

ISI’s bharwa Shekhar Gupta is quick to release a statementn read script for rest of the Librandu whore house to toe this line.
One Trick Pony....

Indian news media is a one trick pony which refuses to learn new tricks.

Now even if Niazi sneezes, our chaps will write see how bad modi is, he is not wishing niazi “Get well soon”.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
I may give my hypothesis, first read my article...

it is like do or die moment for Pakistan coz if they don’t stop doing what they do, they’ll be finished.
Read your entire article.

I still don’t see any of their secessionist movements being able to succeed especially against their military.

Pakistan will continue to exist in it’s current form in year 2030 but it will be piss poor, essentially Afghanistan 2.0.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Wait a sec, this is suspicious, Pakistan signing a ceasefire agreement without any beating? The timing is too suspicious.

Conspiracy Theory 1: Chinese ingression was a door-stopper to our PoK invasion

Conspiracy Theory 2: USA is planning to pull out Pakistan out of grey list
I wish conspiracy 2 would never be truth as it would be biggest blunder and naive move

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Read your entire article.

I still don’t see any of their secessionist movements being able to succeed especially against their military.

Pakistan will continue to exist in it’s current form in year 2030 but it will be piss poor, essentially Afghanistan 2.0.
That’s why I said, its likely, it may exist on paper but there will be too much infighting.

pankaj nema

Country flag
No, he is telling Indians that Bajwa has done a great favour. We were scared of two front war and now the chances have gone down. This is standard writing style of pimps like him. Like I mentioned about that Sawhney moron few days back these people first create a problem, blame it on India then award credit to the opponent for any solution.

My answer to Shukla. Shukley dodgey Pandit, India was never worried about two front war. Pakistanis are free to jump in any time. On the contrary this forum has been saying for last 7-8 years that neither Pakistan nor China has balls to form an overt military alliance to start two front war against India.

Go to nearby Pakistan embassy and eat their naan and meat curry. This is the best you can do.
Lt Gen YK Joshi had told Gaurav Sawant that they moved only 2 divisions from LOC to LAC

Whereas this SOB Shukla is writing that we moved 4 divisions

Secondly and more importantly , the hard liners in Pakistan will start saying that
IF Pakistan had supported China , they could have together begun their 2 Front war

So in a way Bajwa will be blamed for not showing Initiative

Because on PDF , all those PDF Jihadis
Were claiming that a Two front war will begin soon

Also, this Ceasefire agreement with Pakistan is coming just after Chinese
Withdrawal

So in a way it shows that Pakistan has panicked after seeing the Chinese run away from Ladakh

Pakistan is also facing huge problems in KPK and Balochistan

A weak COAS is a problem for Pak Army

On our part , this is definitely US intervention , to give one more chance to Pakistan

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is a big joke who the hell verifies anything?? It' all political BS.
The thing is world runs on profits, next time porkis have high chance of getting out of grey list as Afghanistan is becoming a headache for Uncle Sam and NATO.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I think they're trying to repeat Pulwama. Media has already been engaged to show an atmosphere of peace happening, enemies talking of peace.

And then, a sudden terror attack happens. But why will the enemy that talked of peace destroy their own chances? Must be the fascist leader doing false flag to win elections, war hawk etc.

This is the script they're trying to run before Bengal elections since it is a border state with huge terrorist infiltration momin presence and losing that will be very tough for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles