India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
paki tangos will break this “agreement” within a few months. Moron Yusuf has no control over tangos, his influence is limited to niazi.

let’s not forget, when Vajpayee saheb did his Lahore trip, Jamat e Islami pelted stones on the “peace” bus between Wagah and Lahore. Vajpayee saheb was not in this bus, but Indian officials and ministers were there.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
damnn...

Peace is good, but I was hoping that we are on track to start the groundwork for reclaiming poJK within the next 12-24 months. Guess this puts a dampener on that dream :(
if sense prevail in pakistan on their economy than kashmir..things will work out well for us on poK.
but hey its pakis..they will have to put a show for their inbred population atleast.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
damnn...

Peace is good, but I was hoping that we are on track to start the groundwork for reclaiming poJK within the next 12-24 months. Guess this puts a dampener on that dream :(
When PoK comes, this shit won't matter. Even if a ceasefire is agreed to, do you for one minute believe the Pakis will maintain it? With the Pakis, never trust, verify, and still don't trust. I will believe it only when I see it.

In any other circumstance, I would have believed this outright, saying that this shit will be broken in a few weeks, but the Doval talk was interesting, and there might be more than what is seen. However, I believe personally that over the next few weeks, more stuff on the Indo-Pak front may come.

Shredder

Country flag
At UNHRC, India reminds Turkey of UNSC resolutions on Cyprus

UNSC resolution on Cyprus has been a cause of embarrassment to Turkey even as it continues to occupy the northern part of the island nation in the Mediterranean Sea. Turkey in the past, especially after India removed special status for the erstwhile state for Jammu and Kashmir has been supporting Pakistani "cause" at various multilateral organizations especially UN.

Pujani hitting out at Turkey said "we find them completely unacceptable", pointing out, "it is ironical for a country which has trampled upon its own civil society to pass unjustified comments on other’s internal matters."

Just start with recognizing the Armenian genocide.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Pakistan is just a Chinese dog that barks when Chinese wants.
Their is india china disengagement going on. Chinese must have compelled paki to do the same.
It's just a official paper work without changing any ground reality. We also signed 2003 ceasefire agreement and nuclear data sharing agreement with them but no one cares it.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakistan is just a Chinese dog that barks when Chinese wants.
Their is india china disengagement going on. Chinese must have compelled paki to do the same.
It's just a official paper work without changing any ground reality. We also signed 2003 ceasefire agreement and nuclear data sharing agreement with them but no one cares it.
They know that being on FATF GreyList will cause them huge economic losses, like their economy was 313 Bn dollars before Imran Came and it became 276 Bn dollars after Imran came to so-called power and this idn’t happen due to corona virus, Pakistan was $313 bn economy in 2018 and $276 bn economy in 2019 even before pandemic started, FATF GreyList is hurting them a lot and they can’t afford to go against India.

Ayushraj

Country flag
They know that being on FATF GreyList will cause them huge economic losses, like their economy was 313 Bn dollars before Imran Came and it became 276 Bn dollars after Imran came to so-called power and this idn’t happen due to corona virus, Pakistan was $313 bn economy in 2018 and $276 bn economy in 2019 even before pandemic started, FATF GreyList is hurting them a lot and they can’t afford to go against India.
Pakistani establishment dosent care about fatf black list or grey list until their pockets are full and they are living life of luxury. Real losses are taken by local pakistani people.
Pakistani establishment (which comprises of army generals and zamindar mostly) are highly rich for them pakistan is hen with golden egg and nothing else.
Untill these sanctions are so severe that their is loss of income of these elites nothing will change.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakistani establishment dosent care about fatf black list or grey list until their pockets are full and they are living life of luxury. Real losses are taken by local pakistani people.
Pakistani establishment (which comprises of army generals and zamindar mostly) are highly rich for them pakistan is hen with golden egg and nothing else.
Untill these sanctions are so severe that their is loss of income of these elites nothing will change.
It requires money for terrorism and they don’t invest on it with their own money.

here2where

damnn...

relax, peace means loss of income for some 'powerful' people and they will ensure this is just a 'sorry for the break' phase. we will be soon back to dishum dishum , dont worry.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Ok, answer a question of mine. Why should the elites' income be hurt? This isn't a rhetorical question, but a question for all of you to legitimately think about. I would also suggest you to think about why their income shouldn't be hurt.

There is a correct answer for this. I will post it at 7:45, along with the reason.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
What's going on...
OK, my hypothesis. After the Daniel Pearl incident, maybe Pak is trying to get back in the good books of Uncle Sam? However, this is unlikely, considering that statements or ideology don't matter for the US, and they care about what happens on the ground, and the Pakis aren't so stupid that they don't realize that. I listed this because it is the only thing which comes to my mind, no matter how unlikely.

Second one is very interesting. India never makes such statements, much less in the UN. MEA is also not so stupid/petty that they would try to retaliate to the statement Pak had made a few months back where Imrand claimed that India would attack Pak.

Some very interesting stuff has happened over the last week.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
OK, my hypothesis. After the Daniel Pearl incident, maybe Pak is trying to get back in the good books of Uncle Sam? However, this is unlikely, considering that statements or ideology don't matter for the US, and they care about what happens on the ground, and the Pakis aren't so stupid that they don't realize that. I listed this because it is the only thing which comes to my mind, no matter how unlikely.

Second one is very interesting. India never makes such statements, much less in the UN. MEA is also not so stupid/petty that they would try to retaliate to the statement Pak had made a few months back where Imrand claimed that India would attack Pak.

Some very interesting stuff has happened over the last week.
if I may interject and offer my hypothesis.

Pakistan is an addict, it is addicted to the idea “parity with Bharat”. Just like an drug addict promises anything in drug councillor’s office to get a clean chit on paper, Pakistan will promise anything to get out of whatever the trouble they are in at that point in time. Being an addict, next trouble is never far away.

this cycle is not gonna end anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles