India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
At UNHRC, India reminds Turkey of UNSC resolutions on Cyprus

UNSC resolution on Cyprus has been a cause of embarrassment to Turkey even as it continues to occupy the northern part of the island nation in the Mediterranean Sea. Turkey in the past, especially after India removed special status for the erstwhile state for Jammu and Kashmir has been supporting Pakistani "cause" at various multilateral organizations especially UN.

Pujani hitting out at Turkey said "we find them completely unacceptable", pointing out, "it is ironical for a country which has trampled upon its own civil society to pass unjustified comments on other’s internal matters."

Cheran

Country flag
I was under the impression that India's concerns regarding Pakistani covert & overt support to terror activities/infrastructure were duly conveyed to that country long back.

All that they have to do is cap, rollback & eliminate all terrorist activities. They we could discuss Kashmir that is currently under Pakistani occupation.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army orders probe in alleged data breach in Northern Command

The data breach took place when the soldier from Punjab and posted under the Northern Command was caught by officials dealing with the alleged issue, Army sources said here.

After the incident came to light, a court of inquiry has been ordered to probe how the soldier could get access to the data and the extent to which it was leaked to the operatives of Pakistani agencies.

The data breach took place when the Indian side was deeply engaged in a military stand-off with the Chinese military.

According to the sources, " the probe would also find out how deeply the soldier was engaged with the enemy operatives and how much was he compromised by them."

The Udhampur-based Northern Command is in charge of security on both China and Pakistan borders in the Ladakh sector.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Such a complete waste of time, I still don’t understand why the Indian government and Our Military still continues get fooled by these Porki Terrorists and there fake “peace” deals. These people have complete knowledge on how the porki terrorists operate they use these movements to regroup and replenish there terrorists/Army. This so called “ceasefire” will be broken in two or three days max.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Such a complete waste of time, I still don’t understand why the Indian government and Our Military still continues get fooled by these Porki Terrorists and there fake “peace” deals. These people have complete knowledge on how the porki terrorists operate they use these movements to regroup and replenish there terrorists/Army. This so called “ceasefire” will be broken in two or three days max.
Ig it will stretch till FATF, or is it a possibility that pak senses that with such a heavy deployment in Ladakh supported by troops in Kashmir, IA can do something?

Waanar

Country flag
Why the Indian government is biding time when it's clear China will overtake US in a few decades is beyond me.

I wonder what would happen if even a nominal number of terrorists were to attack Pakistani nuclear silos. Even if no notable incident takes place but India plays it's cards and whips up a media storm, what would the global response be?
Will we see the world's first coordinated nuclear disarmament or is it just a pipe dream?
Or will it simply cause US and China to pour more money in that hellhole to increase security and "let them handle it on their own"?

sorcerer

Country flag
Absolutely..
this is pakistan planning replenishments..thats all and plotting a major terror attack against India.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Is this why that moron put out the statement during his interview with Karan Thapar about India-Pak negotiations? Doofus.

P.S. This isn't the first time India and Pak have signed this deal for a ceasefire. It has happened numerous times, with the most recent one being 2018. Porks, as usual, broke it within a week. I personally dismissed it as bs when I heard of it, but it is interesting that Rival himself was involved. His involvement makes it very interesting, and I think there is something else involved as well. Weird, considering that Modi is highly anti-Pak, atleast until the Lahore Meet with Nawaz Sharif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles