Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Last edited:

Deadtrap

Country flag
‘Do not travel to India-Pak border’: U.S. updates travel advisory to citizens

Caution: The Dindu
pretty standard advisory when it comes to the LoC. Same advisory is renewed every year. What’s new here is advisory for Pakistan and Bangladesh. Earlier for them it was area specific advisory, now its whole country specific.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Jokes aside, they didn’t make hawabaazi claims, they literally recorded the UFO video!!!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Jokes aside, they didn’t make hawabaazi claims, they literally recorded the UFO video!!!
Ajit Doval and Our Sanghi alien friends have signed a memorandum of understanding to get electronic intelligence from Pakistani awaam

I have the documentbut I am withholding it due to security reasons:megusta:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ajit Doval and Our Sanghi alien friends have signed a memorandum of understanding to get electronic intelligence from Pakistani awaam

I have the documentbut I am withholding it due to security reasons:megusta:
Beware of Mumbai Police who may leak the secret documents and then Imran Khan and Youthia’s start Twitter war from Bani Gala.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You know what the funny part is? The Majority of Praises for this Medicore garbage agency came from Indians themselves saying how powerful the ISI is and how they are able control security forces in there palms and conduct attacks anywhere in India but in actuality it was our own inability to deal with Islamic terrorists and India’s lax attitude towards gathering intelligence against our enemies that helped Porkis in conducting these terrorist attacks in Mainland India. Majority of these attitude was shown during Pro-Islamist Khangressi Party Era. These incidents are all interconnected. It is easy to connect the dots if you look at the right places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles