India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
I am hearing news that in few weeks we will have 5* CDS (current gen elevated). No senior among equal shit. 5* will be boss for tri services.

is it true?

Ayushraj

Country flag
I am hearing news that in few weeks we will have 5* CDS (current gen elevated). No senior among equal shit. 5* will be boss for tri services.

is it true?
Yeh woh desh hai jisme rafale ane se log rone lagte hai.
Log yaha pe nobel peace Prize pane ke liye -"ghandhi ke bakht ban jate hai".yaha pe log army Disbanded ki baat karte hai.
Agar CDS 5 star ka officer ho gaya toh log yeh bolenge ki desh mei military ki tanasahi chal rahi hai sari democracy khatam ho chuki hai. Desh abb badhali ke aur nikal chuka hai.

Akula

Country flag
Yeh woh desh hai jisme rafale ane se log rone lagte hai.
Log yaha pe nobel peace Prize pane ke liye -"ghandhi ke bakht ban jate hai".yaha pe log army Disbanded ki baat karte hai.
Agar CDS 5 star ka officer ho gaya toh log yeh bolenge ki desh mei military ki tanasahi chal rahi hai sari democracy khatam ho chuki hai. Desh abb badhali ke aur nikal chuka hai.
Few vets on twitter would not be happy

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
We're not. Prior to 2014 we were, when we were conditioned to fear porki nukes and their ability to carry out terrorist attacks anywhere in India. After 2014, three big bluffs were called. One, that they're not "equal", and India can afford to cut off dialogue; two, that we can bomb targets within Pakistan-proper despite their nukes; and three, that touching Article 370 would cause a cataclysm for India (which it didn't).

Whatever 5th gen warfare capabilities they claim to have is just copium production for their own goat-fucking awaam.
Beating another country is liking improving your team performance in a sport.it involves many variables that must be improved for overall improvement.

Like in cricket you can improve overall result by only improving some aspects like fielding and batting and then leaving less time for bowling coaching.in others words improvements can be biased to some departments and not others with these being given less priority based on various reasons.

The things we have improved should be seen in an organised manner and the main improvements are in kinetics, infrastructure,laws,etc.our lowest improvement is in propaganda and counter propaganda.

What is more baffling is that propaganda and counter propaganda improvements can be made with relatively less investment compared to bringing about laws and putting forth the money and time to plan procurement of weapons,building of infrastructure and to ultimately plan strikes and counter strikes.

Someone explain why?I have my own theories.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Navy's R-Day tableau to showcase its stellar role in 1971 Indo-Pak war

Country flag
Looks like pigs need kafir covishield vaccine and not the chinese one .who can blame them ? They have no vaccination program and are planning to buy astrazeneca 's made in india vaccine from another country at increased prices.I believe even chinese will not use the sinopharm vaccine.
pakis were Guinea pigs for corona chans and the commies did not even give them vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles