India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag

Turkey’s plan to rope in Pakistan for nuclear weapons shows aggressive intent
Why on earth would Turks want Nukes ??

I think Saudis also have put order for Pakistani Nukes. Just in case Iran gets nukes - which atleast makes sense.

shade

Country flag

I think Saudis also have put order for Pakistani Nukes. Just in case Iran gets nukes - which atleast makes sense.
To wave it in the face of Saudi and Eron.
Maybe Israel also.

A year or so ago Erdoggy had made this veiled threat to the Americunts over moving the nuke warheads in the Incirlik Airbase( stationed there during Cold War era to counter Soviets ) in Turkey outside of Turkey saying something along of lines of "They may possibly get stolen".

If it happens then everyone in the ME will have nukes.
Everyone will be making a beeline to Fakiristan, or so the Fakirs over there optimistically hope.

Country flag

They feel threatened?? They are already under NATO nuclear umbrella and had nukes stationed by USA

Bharat Army

Country flag
Try not to laugh!!! Even porkistan's PIA hotels are being attached, money is being withdrawn from their embassies accounts 😂😂😂

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
why so many suicides
There has been steady rise in suicide in the army from the 2000s. I know it comes from work related stress but doesn’t the army psychologically evaluate and check the medical history of its recruits before they are admitted into the force? Indian Army shouldn’t allow people who have low physical and mental tolerance into the army and also increase care for PTSD related problems in Army hospitals. If suicides increase like this it will be detrimental to the moral of the soldiers and cause damage to the reputation of the entire armed forces.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
"Kyunki kaale kalutay baniyay Henu sepahy buzdil darpok h, unsay jung saha nahy jaata hay" - some Imrand Butt from Budgam.

Piggies enjoy all this, i'd bet they have a dedicated thread on PeeDF for this purpose only.
I have seen muliple threads in porki forum enjoying and making fun of deaths of Indian Officers and soldiers who die from suicides or other causes. Porkis claim following Arabian terrorist death cult makes them immune to suicides which is a false assumption since hundreds of these jihadis blow themselves up each year across the world.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
They feel threatened?? They are already under NATO nuclear umbrella and had nukes stationed by USA

Basically Soltan Padishah Erdogand wants to make Turkey an "independent power", not some random US vassal country like all the other NATO fellows and countries like Japaneez and Korea.

Getting Nukes is a stepping stone to that.

His g*ndmasti regarding S400 and letting F35 slip through his grasp and whatever indigenization programs Turkey has is also a part of this "paradigm" so to speak.

In NATO only Anglo and Frenchie were "allowed" to develop Nukes without much drama, for all other NATO walas and the aforementioned East Asian jodi it is explicitly prohibited, along with other US allies like Saudia.

ofc DA JOOS are their own masters so they have Schrodinger's nukes anyway hidden somewhere in Israel.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Basically Soltan Padishah Erdogand wants to make Turkey an "independent power", not some random US vassal country like all the other NATO fellows and countries like Japaneez and Korea.

Getting Nukes is a stepping stone to that.

His g*ndmasti regarding S400 and letting F35 slip through his grasp and whatever indigenization programs Turkey has is also a part of this "paradigm" so to speak.

In NATO only Anglo and Frenchie were "allowed" to develop Nukes without much drama, for all other NATO walas and the aforementioned East Asian jodi it is explicitly prohibited, along with other US allies like Saudia.

ofc DA JOOS are their own masters so they have Schrodinger's nukes anyway hidden somewhere in Israel.
Dimona me.ek makan hai , usme 2 floor above ground , 11 floor underground hai .
6 floor pe bomb assembly hoti hai , asi ek israeli se britain ke papr ko bataya tha , aur Golda ki balcony se saaaab dikhta hai.

Country flag

Pro-independence rally in Pakistan sees posters of Indian PM Modi

Cheran

Country flag
Try not to laugh!!! Even porkistan's PIA hotels are being attached, money is being withdrawn from their embassies accounts 😂😂😂

Ya allah, rahm kar, jis Pakistan ka borders Golran tak arunachal aur Kashmir tak Hambantota ka tha, uska kya haalat hua???

1611031196224.png

To get some hanar & dagnity back, let me look at our rouhani takat sahab Gasswa fotos:-

1611032205853.png

Ayushraj

Country flag
Guys the idiots who were dreaming of making scars and brens as their official army rifle has now decided to just upgrade their g3 rifle instead so the rifles which indian soldiers saw in 1965 will be now be seen for at least 2030.
Pehle porkis ka sahi tha g3 rifle, f16, f104 , agosta class submarine sab kuch USA aur saudi se mil jata tha woh bhi free mei.
These weapons were state of the art during their time. Still f16, g3 is a potent weapon
Magar abb bhi unhe state of art weapon chahiye magar abb koi free mei paisa dene wala nahi hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles