India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Or you could just avoid it. If people are so confident in their beliefs why are the so apparently insecure about them that they want censuring of said opinion/info and why do they have to convince themselves that they are right? People confidant and truly secure in their believes are never worried about conflicting opinions, rather they keep their minds open to at least investigate and self-reflect on the validity of their beliefs. You need to ask yourselves are you interested in learning more or are you interested in information that validates your own beliefs regardless of whether they be true or false. I'm more than happy to be proven wrong wherever possible, but that simply isn't happening here.
Some people peddle shitty retarded conspiracy like you and they can be and should be systematically ignored by all media and starved of influence.

You don't allow antivaxxer,aliens did this that,etc level conspiracy to have bandwidth in the national discourse.like the sjw ,woke , conspiracy types in the west who spread blatantly nonsensical versions of history to whitewash their tarred failed ideilogies histories.

When pak gets humiliated openly you don't need special permission from any quarter to celebrate.infact people will question only if you hesitated.infact people were disappointed with the coverage and follow through and media management of such a 'fAlSe FlAg' operation as some of your conspiracy guys believe which is impossible if it was a stunt to especially garner political capital.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof,not heresay and clutching at straws and goalpost changing arguments or else bad mouthing will be the least of your problems.

ladder

Country flag
Oh and whoever wanted the chat transcript of Arnab having Prior knowledge of Balakot, here. I tried to find a cleaner picture ,and I did but the forum doesn't accept .jfif images.View attachment 74039
At what exact time did the actual air combat ( Swift Retort and our response) took place and at what time of the day did our news channels broadcast that as breaking news.

The intervening time of minutes and hours are important.
This is so because the jet contrails and mobile videography was available via osint and amateur twitter users but confirmation wasn't available.
Please tally if the chats belong to that interval of time.
This might be a possibility.

Ps, I have no clue about what is the content of the leaked chat and whether it is authentic or not.

Mikel

Country flag
Critical thinking definitely involves objectively proving defending and commending actions as you said, but the first step in that regard is analyzing and investigating any interesting information source or opinion in the first place, which very few here so far are willing to do. Critical thinking here means questioning and self reflecting on your beliefs based on whatever information you've gathered. Your comment on the other hand expects us to be competently objective and collect information WITHOUT questioning which itself is a part of the information gathering and analysis process. How do you expect people to investigate without questioning in the first place? Secondly, my claims and opinions are based on varying levels of information available to develop a thesis. In this case it's originally questioning the irrationality of putting blind faith in a man who already has a 'questionable' past innocent or not. Regardless of whatever the truth may be, at the very least you'd expect people to be wary of his actions, instead they've chosen to develop an uncriticizable aura around this man regardless of that criticism being sourced from a valid reason or not. It's THIS in particular that I'm arguing against.
You are doing a whole lot of projection from almost nothing. My original point was a lot of Indians are susceptible to labelling (pay attention to this word) an action as fake and it didn't happen if they even get a sniff of counterargument regardless of whether that argument is genuine or not. People were calling our swarm drone demonstration as fake cause some Pakistani twitter trolls ingeniously managed to take a screen grab of the video showing a controlled explosion, even though it was mentioned explicitly in the demo that would exactly be the case for safety reasons. Now if people are so gullible when it comes to a simple demonstration in the heart of the country, why wouldn't they reject and in some cases mock our ability to carry out an op like Balakot.
Anyway I don't want to turn this into a philosophy session.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Sorry what has happened? I was busy with home chores and fixing my lawn.

I knew it was going to be airstrikes. I mentioned it somewhere here at DFI in a very cryptic way. I also mentioned why I could not say it openly because ISPR IT cell reads our forum.

The kind of prediction this forum does and the kind of defence watcher we have who are consistently giving accurate information we should be treated second none to South Block Babus.

I will wait till @ezsasa let the thread open for further debate and would like to take on few challenger's who are trying to derail this thread with indeterminate and silly assertions.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
I think purge and deletion was perhaps too harsh,should've been moved to conspiracy theories thread at here - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/the-conspiracy-theories-thread.49083/
let there be talks in a relevant thread,after all it's a hot topic among certain people.
Topic is on. There is no curb on discussion related to alleged WhatsApp chat of Arnab on his guesstimate that India will retaliate. I have seen him openly threatening Pakistani panelists connected to his show from Pakistan to behave or India will attack and fix their rogue army.

Because people do not take pains of posting Arnab’s videos where he actually becomes excruciatingly loud and aggressive and at times starts speaking for GOI and Indian forces it doesn't mean we can assume that he will get information from PMO and MoD planning and executing such a mission.

Having said that the risks are always there. Such Information do get compromised or are shared with favourable media to have things ready to back up the nerrative. People are also taking government to the task and the government will see to it. There are always forces pulling and pushing the government in every direction.

The mission was completed to its objective. IAF explained it clearly in its briefing. Those who are in opposition had problem with that too. They called the IAF chief’s names. This kind of opposition carry no weight behind anything they utter. Just disgraced bunch of losers.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
The boss is saying the same thing.

Maj Gen (Dr)GD Bakshi SM,VSM(retd)

@GeneralBakshi

·
1h

Calculated leaks are given by the Govt to all Editors of major news channels. They all claim exclusive scoops based on access to inside govt information almost everyday. What is so Horrifying about that?Who in India did not know that we were going to hit back hard after Pulwama

AMCA

Country flag
The terrorist ecosystem, support system, the terrorism tourism and junket mafia, and of course the terrorism entrepreneurs who seek relevance post retirement is being dismantled. Stay the course.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
The boss is saying the same thing.

Maj Gen (Dr)GD Bakshi SM,VSM(retd)
@GeneralBakshi

·
1h

Calculated leaks are given by the Govt to all Editors of major news channels. They all claim exclusive scoops based on access to inside govt information almost everyday. What is so Horrifying about that?Who in India did not know that we were going to hit back hard after Pulwama
What this Gen Bakshi is saying is 100% true, for example Nitin Gokhale in one of his interviews said that the then Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar told him to expect something(the 2016 strikes) as the strikes happened.

hit&run

Mod
What this Gen Bakshi is saying is 100% true, for example Nitin Gokhale in one of his interviews said that the then Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar told him to expect something(the 2016 strikes) as the strikes happened.
Amit Shah mentioned that agencies were tracking activities of Balakot Terror Camp for several years. The plan was always there. Modi might have asked what we can do and he would have been suggested few targets. The retaliation in any case was inevitable after Pulwama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles