India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackViking

Country flag
The answer for propaganda of last pages

:
Arre baba who are you trying to explain? Humans are unique creatures, some like to live down to ground, straight forward but some don't. And the latter always try to complicate things which are easy to comprehend, creating fallacies along the way. These kind of beings end up becoming "Parle-G, G for Genius" people, commonly known as Liberals, intellectuals, etc (Pseudo to be specific).

Narasimh

Country flag
The PM and the PMO come from the same source. How often do you see nay-sayers within the same group....anywhere? Forget political groups.
If you believe that's the level of conspiracy going on then you should get comfortable with Modi Govt. coz you should also believe that they control all investigative agencies, judiciary and election commission as well. So try to enjoy this as they will stay forever buddy!

BlackViking

Country flag
Yeah about that: liberals and the left are not one and the same thing. Liberals are people interested in socio-economic reforms and de-regged economic policies and individual ownership rights ie. Capitalism. The LEFT is interested in social welfare policies instead involving social benefits, not capitalistic overtures by any stretch. If anything the Left and the Liberals are distinct groups that are in conflicting in Ideology with each other. The liberals in fact are more aligned to the conservative right than with the left lmao.
I think you need to read the post carefully. I have but a bracket with the word pseudo, isn't it?
Yehi to problem he, people don't comprehend the complete context. Bus rona chalu

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I do. Let's take the farmer protests. three out of four of the investigators appointed by the supreme court after it ordered a stay on the implementation of the bills had previously been very vocal about their suppport for the bills already. This directly impedes with an unbiased investigation if you have the majority of the investigation members with an already pre-conceived mindset regarding the topic being investigated, the fourth (Bhupinder Singh Mann) in fact quit because and I quote "As a farmer myself and a Union leader, in view of the prevailing sentiments and apprehensions amongst farm unions and the public in general, I am ready to sacrifice any position offered or given to me so as not to compromise the interests of Punjab and farmers of the country."
First Pulwama, balakot and now farmer protests.
images (15).jpeg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Jis desh mai accountability ghanta ek cheez hai, usmai log administration sourced severe exploitation, manipulation aur corruption ko ek bhoot lekker kyu maan ke chalte hai? That's what I'm saying.
Bhai tera Alien wala avatar he to matlab kya kuch bhi yaha par pelega.
Keep your retarded conspiracy to yourself

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
*yawn*
step 1 - start WhatsApp web
step 2 - kaapi-paste some random chats from there to notepad,you know to get "format"
step 3 - using it make some hundreds of pages of chats from there
step 4 - spread it on internet BUT SCREENSHOTS OF CHATS ON NOTEPAD ONLEE

and now people are loosing their minds over it.

Besides who leaked it on internet ? Pradooshan ? I mean such a potential 'ammo' against Modi and it's coming out after more than a year of general elections,gee they must be dumbfuckest to not use it against him during elections,don't you think ?

I question timing and the way it is leaked (screenshots of chats in notepad ? if someone could leak it why not use direct screenshots and leak contact no. of Ornoob too na, baki toh aise kisi bhi kontakt ka naam Arnab Goswami kar ke chat bana sakate ho) and people leaking it huh.

^Having said that,i happen to have my own "dissenting" voice on internet,from certain discord group where an ex-naval pilot kept mentioning that Balakot happened but we f***ed up big, and no F-16 went down AND I DO HAVE FUCKING SCREENSHOTS NOT SOME NOTEPAD KAAPI PASTE STUFF but i guess not worth it.

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
But why did Arnab know that it wouldn't be Dawood being targeted? The media didn't "know", the media was simply predicting the obvious. Arnab however knew information specific enough to know it would have nothing to do with Dawood. And he even said in the same chat that he heard it from the "big man" himself.
Dawood has got no business in this.
Jaish attacked us so we retaliated by killing jaish terrorist.
If porkis attack us we will not fight war with Liberia in retaliation.We will fight with porkis its as simple as that.

Mikel

Country flag
*yawn*
step 2 - kaapi-paste some random chats from there to notepad,you know to get "format"

Besides who leaked it on internet ? Pradooshan ? I mean such a potential 'ammo' against Modi and it's coming out after more than a year after general elections,gee they must be dumbfuckest to not use it against him during elections,don't you think ?

I question timing and the way it is leaked (screenshots of chats in notepad ? if someone could leak it why not use direct screenshots and leak contact no. of Ornoob too na, baki toh aise kisi bhi kontakt ka naam Arnab Goswami kar ke chat bana sakate ho) and people leaking it huh.

^Having said that,i happen to have my own "dissenting" voice on internet,from certain discord group where an ex-naval pilot kept mentioning that Balakot happened but we f***ed up big, and no F-16 went down AND I DO HAVE FUCKING SCREENSHOTS NOT SOME NOTEPAD KAAPI PASTE STUFF but i guess not worth it.
Indians are incredibly gullible and susceptible to misinformation. This country has some way to go still in terms of critical thinking. The default instinct is to always question our actions, our capabilities and competencies instead of defending it from criticism from external sources.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
So they created a 500 page worth (500 not 400, apologies)of chat with day by day and TIMED responses with varying levels of topics including who they hate and like etc while also showing uncanny levels of knowledge of various procedures and inner workings of the media and explicit details of the government procedures. This is some next gen fake content generation if someone/people had the time, knowledge and imagination to concoct a 500-page chat with THAT much detail and variety on the topics being discussed, including mundane stuff.
Completely possible, a skilled team which knows how to twist around things can do it.

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
*yawn*

Besides who leaked it on internet ? Pradooshan ? I mean such a potential 'ammo' against Modi and it's coming out after more than a year of general elections,gee they must be dumbfuckest to not use it against him during elections,don't you think ?

Anyway being devil's advocate here for a moment,i'd like to mention that I've also read-'heard' (on internet) some fu**ed up stuff about recent standoff-scuffle with the choyneez in Pangong and those areas from some of reputed sources.
So not completely willing to wash off of this alleged "leak" but I need more concrete proofs and of course citations of sources.

Then I've also mentioned the 'methdology' of the way it is conducted in my previous post quoted above and that makes me extremely doubtful about whole thing.

Mikel

Country flag
That's the most ironic statement I've ever read lmao. In the same sentence you explicate that Indians are gullible and susceptible to misinformation AND want people to not question anything that's told to us. You sir, are the definition of an oxymoron if I've ever read from one lmao.
You obviously have a half-assed understand of what critical thinking is. I said the instinct is to always criticise and discredit our actions. True critical thinking should never pivot to any default state. You also need critical thinking to prove, defend and commend an action. It's like going into a debate for the motion and the very first argument against the motion causes you to bail to the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles