India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ujjain

Country flag
So you want to say AD guy thought that a PAF jet alone came inside Budgam? The crash happened in Budgam not far from my home. This was a bs, thank god that the local kashmiris leaped to rescue the pilots and the injured and it was recorded else porkis would have done another usual propaganda, (Kashmiris are against India).
They thought nothing. It was their training which took over. AD guys or for that matter any arm of defence forces train so much that in case of hostile action their muscle memory takes over and do what must be done. Just imagine yourself in that C&C pod where you see a big enemy package approaching and every second you think you waste that moment. What happened was a reflex action according to me. Sadly, it cost dearly. Blue on blue casualties are not that rare, they happen almost all times due to freak accidents and what happened that was indeed one.

sorcerer

Country flag
BRO reconstructs bridge, which shut Jammu-Srinagar highway, in 60 hours

Ramban (J&K), Jan 16 (ANI): Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has reconstructed Bailey bridge at Kela Morh in Ramban on Jammu-Srinagar highway in record 60 hours. One of the passways of the bridge was damaged due to landslide which led to the closing of the national highway for more than a week. A trial run was carried out successfully on January 16 and traffic will be able to run on it by evening, according to BRO. Brigadier IK Jaggi, Chief Engineer of BRO, said, "By evening, traffic will resume on it".

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan faces big embarrassment as Malaysia seizes PIA flight due to non-payment of lease dues

In one of the rarest incidents in the history of international civil aviation that signals the state of Pak economy, Malaysia has seized a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Boeing-777 aeroplane at the Kuala Lumpur Airport owing to non-payment of aircraft lease dues. The PIA plane was seized on the orders of a local Malaysian court over the non-payment of aircraft lease dues, Geo News reported. The PIA had leased two aircraft, including the Boeing-777, from a Vietnamese company in 2015. The plane was seized after passengers had already boarded the aircraft.

:rofl::rofl:

Shredder

Country flag
SSG now security guards??
Acch thoo. So shameful. Such an inbred ugly breed have never been seen. And they advertise their business establishments as "Indian" abroad. How do we tackle this? On my last visit to Norway I came across few paki stores renamed as Indian, and reported the same to the local police, under false advertising. We all know how retarded the nords have become. But genuinely, how can this be handled in the USA or Canada? I visit both countries a few times every year for business.

Akula

Country flag
Acch thoo. So shameful. Such an inbred ugly breed have never been seen. And they advertise their business establishments as "Indian" abroad. How do we tackle this? On my last visit to Norway I came across few paki stores renamed as Indian, and reported the same to the local police, under false advertising. We all know how retarded the nords have become. But genuinely, how can this be handled in the USA or Canada? I visit both countries a few times every year for business.
Isn't that same everywhere, Pakistani, Nepali and Bangladeshi naming there restaurants or stores after Indian names?

AMCA

Country flag
I am fed up with these fuckin veterans on Twitter :frusty: ...........Next big attack and these people will blame Modi instead of Pakistan after all Imran Khan is their fellow Punjabi yaar......
Porks along with congi traitors have done a good job in narrative building......

Narasimh

Country flag
Unlikely. A fake narrative of 400 pages is bound to provide a very noticeable slip up. The chat was too intricate and detailed in the concepts discussed for someone to not fuck up somewhere and many things discussed showed key understanding of their respective jobs and industries.
In effect you think Modi govt planned all this and asked JeM to kill Indian Soldiers to win the election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles