India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You will have a media circus of randi rona over this that Modi is burning money that should have been given to the poor for frivolous military expenses, even though India is a "poor country", i.e the meme guns vs butter "argument"

Of course every party here is "pro poor", so nothing that will put a dent in such an image will be allowed.
They can spend it in the name of Research and development in the name of education like opening an university dedicated to millitary research and development

Deadtrap

Country flag
Rankings of Global firepower 2021 are released defence budget of Pakistan was 12 billion US dollars , India 73 billion US dollars and China was 178 billion US dollars
I wonder Indian economy is 10-12 times bigger than Pakistan but why our defence budget is only 6 times bigger than Pakistan 🤔
Pakistan is a national security state. It lives with a threat perception of existential crisis due to ‘Hindoo and Yahudio ki saajish’. We are different, we are functioning democracy amidst our own flaws. Social upliftment and economic progress dominates our thought process in general.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Rankings of Global firepower 2021 are released defence budget of Pakistan was 12 billion US dollars , India 73 billion US dollars and China was 178 billion US dollars
I wonder Indian economy is 10-12 times bigger than Pakistan but why our defence budget is only 6 times bigger than Pakistan 🤔
we spend 2.4% of our GDP on defence while porkis spend 4.2% of their GDP on defence.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
we spend 2.4% of our GDP on defence while porkis spend 4.2% of their GDP on defence.
@Cheran why feel sad? our spending is good while porki spending will slowdown their economic growth as they will spend more on defence less on economy and it is good for us.

ClawReed787

Country flag
You will have a media circus of randi rona over this that Modi is burning money that should have been given to the poor for frivolous military expenses, even though India is a "poor country", i.e the meme guns vs butter "argument"

Of course every party here is "pro poor", so nothing that will put a dent in such an image will be allowed.
That thing always crops up with the international media with regards to ISRO😂

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
And I thought paras were not highly armed.even our rr troopers look better than this.and about global firepower index these are just stats remember the time when some video forget the no1 and called ssg most power full in the world the Porks were running wild as if there sister had agreed to marry them.These inbreds and their ssg has no future other than in pigpoo.

Phantom sierra

Country flag
And I thought paras were not highly armed.even our rr troopers look better than this.and about global firepower index these are just stats remember the time when some video forget the no1 and called ssg most power full in the world the Porks were running wild as if there sister had agreed to marry them.These inbreds and their ssg has no future other than in pigpoo.
Even in terms of skill they lag behind, they get hammered by ghataks

Cheran

Country flag
@Cheran why feel sad? our spending is good while porki spending will slowdown their economic growth as they will spend more on defence less on economy and it is good for us.
1. Would like to see more on Def R&D
a. Spaced based Def/Off
b. Space resource exploitation studies //Will prove valuable in future
2. Dual front scenario

IAF is falling below "required squadron strength". Bring this up would mean more CapEx/OpEx. I am not sure if this can be bridged under current rate of growth of Def budget.

Def spending as of 2019
1610804245248.png

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
IAF and indian army aviation has a large no of helos .but according to my analysis porks do not have large amount of helos .what are the helos these son of a mother goats use?

Cheran

Country flag
It's Marxists*, Communists are basically Marxists with extra retarded economic measures like no private property, communes, no private kitchen and all, Marxists meanwhile focus more on (((social reform))) and (((progress))).

The American/Western capitalist model is more suited to implementing Marxist philosophy rather than the more direct Soviet/Mao Chinese/Vietnamese model, the process for this started in the 60's with the "sexual revolution" in the West.

Communism has been proven a failure world wide, so the Marxists have reverted to their original form, focusing on subverting the current Capitalist establishments in the West rather than attempting to overthrow them via violent revolution.

Leftist and Liberal ideology has proliferated much more successfully in the capitalist West than in the ex-Soviet Bloc or Communist countries of the world.
1610804767504.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles