India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry101

Country flag
Janab it is not that, it is because wealthy Arabs are not filling the PakFakir’s katora with dinars, dirhams and riyals.

So they have to Make do with Lira in their katora.

Beggars can’t be choosers.
I guess the Arabs have gauged their importance (which will reduce significantly) in the next century. They'll need to distance themselves from the desert cult and invest more in improving their human resource for which they may have money but that won't attract Westerners cause of their societal conditions (which is a product of the desert cult). So they'll need people who will be ready to work for them while willing to adjust with their rigid society for the money. This category of people can be found only in India, Srilanka, Nepal, Thailand and other south east Asian countries. Bat shit radicals from pakiland, Turki, and other ME nations is a big NO-NO. Pakis and other jihad minded people are nothing but expendables for GCC countries as a leverage against non-Muslim countries with significant Muslim population. This is why I think we're seeing this shift, especially when it comes to UAE.
They know the jihad mindset very well
See this video for reference:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
if I was to identify a inflection point where this started, I’d say it started after the finger wagging and disrespect niazi showed to king of saud during a visit. It went downhill from this moment on.

This started when Major Gaurav Arya added this clip in his latest video hence MGA’s videos are creating huge effects in Pakistan.

shade

Country flag
I guess the Arabs have gauged their importance (which will reduce significantly) in the next century. They'll need to distance themselves from the desert cult and invest more in improving their human resource for which they may have money but that won't attract Westerners cause of their societal conditions (which is a product of the desert cult). So they'll need people who will be ready to work for them while willing to adjust with their rigid society for the money. This category of people can be found only in India, Srilanka, Nepal, Thailand and other south east Asian countries. Bat shit radicals from pakiland, Turki, and other ME nations is a big NO-NO. Pakis and other jihad minded people are nothing but expendables for GCC countries as a leverage against non-Muslim countries with significant Muslim population. This is why I think we're seeing this shift, especially when it comes to UAE.
They know the jihad mindset very well
See this video for reference:
Thing is folks like Paks are more likely to support their Emir/Sheikh/Sultan types internal enemies in coups with the reason given that the overthrown sheikh/emir/sultan was a a degenerate apostate enemy of Islam.
Which is why the Arab rulers are now purging those suspected disloyal to them and cutting off the Paks.
For e.g Saud tried to liberalize in the 80s but then one of their top mosques were under seige by hyper religious jihadis who said the sultan is a western puppet n sheeit, so to prevent such things they gave the plebs and nobility what they wanted : more religion.
Now in case of Islam more is never enough, if you are a Tro0 Muslim there is always some other guy who's Tr0oEr than your kuffar ass.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Imran Khan In Hot Water For 'insult' To King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Of Saudi Arabia, Here's What Happened

https://www.republicworld.com/world...abdulaziz-of-saudi-arabia-heres-what-happened

That cunt wont be let off from Saudi till he kneels down and apologize in front of the king.
This started when Major Gaurav Arya added this clip in his latest video hence MGA’s videos are creating huge effects in Pakistan.
some of us were tracking this since it happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles