India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
The US government is arguing that only the Secretary of State has the authority to determine extradition and the courts have no role in such cases. And that the Secretary of State has already approved Rana's extradition. This is something we must force before the Trump administration ends.

With Biden, you have zero chance of this terrorist's extradition. So, Rana is going to tray and delay this until after Biden takes office. Let's be like Israelis - move fast and get things done that favor us before Trump demits office.
lets be 1% of israelis we can bring hell on to earth

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I am surprised tbh ki Ghazwa-e- Jungle nahi hua.
I am also surprised that you have jangli suars in pak, except the two legged ones that is.
There are stray suars in paki cities too. They got tired of killing them, and there aren't enough kaafirs left to kill them. So they "banned" hunting boars to prevent momins from committing the haraam act of coming into contact with one.

Enjoy

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
There are stray suars in paki cities too. They got tired of killing them, and there aren't enough kaafirs left to kill them. So they "banned" hunting boars to prevent momins from committing the haraam act of coming into contact with one.

Enjoy
even with active hinting, it's nearly impossible to exterminate Suvvars.
Suvvars are tough, smart and are prolific breeders.

just shows how stupid porkies are...

shade

Country flag
even with active hinting, it's nearly impossible to exterminate Suvvars.
Suvvars are tough, smart and are prolific breeders

just shows how stupid porkies are...
Domesticate them for food then.
I mean pigs, not these boar types.
If it has tusks it's out.

Aside from this baby tier randi rona of "BY ALLAH I SAW A SUWWAR, IT IS HARAM NOW ! "
Wild boars are like small bulls in terms of destructiveness, like they have a habit of running amok in fields where the crops are just growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles