India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Unless u can prove there is more Oil on earth it's hardly anything to doubt.

Oil is exhaustive there is a limit of how much we have of it on earth.

It would be very kind of u to post your side of the argument.
Whole arab nations of gulf area has around 100 years worth of recoverable oil left at between 15 and 20 million production barrel a day officially.... extracting oil in gulf is far economically viable than in Venezuela , canada rest of the world basically.
quality of oil is another factor. gulf oil is of better quality unlike one from Venezuela , canada etc.
there is actually enough oil on earth to last thousand of years.....whether it's recoverable with current technology at profitable price is the real issue. energy density issue with alternative sources is a real problem and is yet to be overcome at acceptable price.
Won't happen for next couple of 100 of years until robots start mining space...until than oil is here to stay.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Whole arab nations of gulf area has around 100 years worth of recoverable oil left at between 15 and 20 million production barrel a day officially.... extracting oil in gulf is far economically viable than in Venezuela , canada rest of the world basically.
quality of oil is another factor. gulf oil is of better quality unlike one from Venezuela , canada etc.
there is actually enough oil on earth to last thousand of years.....whether it's recoverable with current technology at profitable price is the real issue. energy density issue with alternative sources is a real problem and is yet to be overcome at acceptable price.
Won't happen for next couple of 100 of years until robots start mining space...until than oil is here to stay.
World has enough oil for hundreds of years Oil will Not vanish But it will be substituted cause it will become costly and world will move away to cheap, clean alternative renewables It's matter of decades... That's one of d reason You see changes in Gulf State policies

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
World has enough oil for hundreds of years Oil will Not vanish But it will be substituted cause it will become costly and world will move away to cheap, clean alternative renewables It's matter of decades... That's one of d reason You see changes in Gulf State policies
You need oil to extract that lithium from mines. Lithium ion batteries used in cars are not just made up of lithium alone. There is cobalt , nickel and other metals which are costly , rare in earth. as i mentioned above , energy density is another issue. Oil stomp everything on Market for the price.
Oil has other uses as well from polymer to fertilizers etc. batteries are not going to fly plane anytime soon nor will biofuel( not as a complete replacement for time being ).

HawkisRight

Country flag
You need oil to extract that lithium from mines. Lithium ion batteries used in cars are not just made up of lithium alone. There is cobalt , nickel and other metals which are costly , rare in earth. as i mentioned above , energy density is another issue. Oil stomp everything on Market for the price.
Oil has other uses as well from polymer to fertilizers etc. batteries are not going to fly plane anytime soon nor will biofuel( not as a complete replacement for time being ).
Yes crude oil will be used in industries but OIL as we use dat term in general sense for gasoline purposes will be replaced hence importance of petrodollor and it's wahabi adventures will subside to greater extent

another_armchair

Country flag
On an average, it takes about 8 hours of charging to fully charge a Tesla.

Out of an estimated 3+ crore cars in India, even if 1% plug in at the same time, that's 3 lakh cars.

10% would be 30 lakh cars... so on and so forth.

Do we have a grid that can support such demands? What about the carbon footprint of electric vehicles itself? If we do switch to clean energy, how many nooklear power plants will we need?

The EV solution in its current form doesn't seem viable for a vast country like India given our power generation issues. We will need a radical switch to tidal, wind and solar power coupled with electricity storage in order to fuel our EV appetite.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
On an average, it takes about 8 hours of charging to fully charge a Tesla.

Out of an estimated 3+ crore cars, even if 1% plug in at the same time, that's 3 lakh cars.

10% would be 30 lakh cars... so on and so forth.

Do we have a grid that can support such demands? What about the carbon footprint of electric vehicles itself? If we do switch to clean energy, how many nooklear power plants will we need?

The EV solution in its current form doesn't seem viable for a vast country like India given the generation issues. We will need a radical switch to tidal, wind and solar to fuel our EV appetite.
EV’s need not be used by entire country, only within cities.

Installed power generation capacity is 373 GW

Peak usage is usually 135 GW these days

Solar & renewables should handle the excess load.

Last edited:

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Iska DM leak karo. Collaborators mein Hellfire bhi niklega.
Yep.

On topic - am not collaborating with anyone. Most of the times, I avoid commenting on the ridiculous posts. I just leave a contrarian view out. Like I did for the so called LC crossing tweet and "shoot down".

Had once brought these handles down, long back, if someone recalls. Quite early after the Feb 2019 engagement. Started with the Air Veteran Sameer Joshi's claim of no AWACS being in air and Vishnu Som was telling me he had better sources :) Thank you very much.

another_armchair

Country flag
Yep.

On topic - am not collaborating with anyone. Most of the times, I avoid commenting on the ridiculous posts. I just leave a contrarian view out. Like I did for the so called LC crossing tweet and "shoot down".

Had once brought these handles down, long back, if someone recalls. Quite early after the Feb 2019 engagement. Started with the Air Veteran Sameer Joshi's claim of no AWACS being in air and Vishnu Som was telling me he had better sources :) Thank you very much.
That post was made in jest. The intention was never to cast aspersions on you or your posts.

No offence meant in any way.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Jalgaon’s Jawan Yash Deshmukh's last video before getting martyred in Jammu and Kashmir will give you goosebumps. My respect for our soldiers grows even more.

Somebody in comment section is saying this is a different person.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The second mullah regime falls in a coup, then iran will start to disintegrate!!
First off course pakis will try to annex sistan and balochistan. Afgans will take the pasho speaking majority territories in Eastern Iran. Kurds will form Kurdistan in Northern and Western Iran, Azerbaijanis will annex Azeri majority regions!!
Only central iran has significant iranian population.
Mullah Regime Collapse in Iran is again bad for India especially when we have multiple projects running inside Iran connecting to Afghanistan and Central Asia. Except for Kurds and Balochs I don’t have any sympathy rest of other camel pee drinkers that live there but it is necessary to tolerate the Mullah Regime in Iran. Honestly Iran has never given India that much trouble in the region anyway. We might need them for the future capture of PoG&B which has majority Shia Population similar to Kargil District.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Many pigs have been fried in LOC in past one month but ISPR response is same 'nothing happened'.
Which in the eyes of Camel pee drinkers is Victory. Since no Porki has “died” only Indians as said by Official Indian Army Sources and Indian Media. In the Eyes of Porkis Indians are dying on the LoC and IB on daily basis meanwhile there Ghasi Porki Army has “Zero death” from Indian counter attacks as told by ISPR. To make people stop asking Questions such “why are aren’t our soldiers dying from Indian Artillery attacks meanwhile our civilians are? ” ISPR made up a new lie for domestic consumption which said Indians always target the civilians not the Porki Army directly Indians are “scared” to target Porki Army directly so hence “Zero Deaths” among the porki army soldiers while the civilians gets brunt of the Indian attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles