India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
From DRDO to ISRO there have been many mysterious deaths among our scientists in the past couple years. One of the prime examples in the past been Homi Jehangir Bhabha the father of Indian Nuclear Program who died in a mysterious plane crash in the Alps near Franco-Italian border. It could have been an assassination.
Worst of them was the plot to fix Nambi Narayan. Modi did Atonement by awarding him with Padma Award.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
R&AW has the capability to do the same in Porkistan by hit squads take out top leadership of JEM/LET/D gang only if politicians have balls to approve such hits
Yes,

However, Some terrorist leaders have liability for Pakistan. R & AW may not try to eliminate them. They are not successful in carrying out any attack outside Kashmir With and exception of Pathankot since Modi Doval took charge. Their presence in Pakistan can be used to corner Pakistan. That is what we are doing. We have started doing precision strike and hence the possibility of Terrorist infiltrating in India is very low. Earlier we used to await for them till they infiltrate. Now we eliminate them in their hide outs in border area or launch pad. Our ratio of success is improving.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Many of us are retarded and let me tell you why, when Baba comes up with an extraordinary claim, clearly not meant for us we will be the very first people to abuse and make fun of him and try and prove him wrong even before the fucking pakis for whom it is meant, either don't post baba (and his likes) here and if you do don't act all smart and be like "hahha baba fake lmao, look at me I am so smart and funny" , it is fucking obvious for anybody with 2 brain cells ( before you tell me pakis have 2 brain cells imma tell you they don't and whether they show it or not they know their army tries to hide and cover up matters not in their favor) like wtf if you know what he is telling is fake then CHilla chilla ke bolne ki kya zaroorat hai, even I have done this before so has almost everybody.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All sources are confirming paf jet tried to violate LOC definitely broke ROE. Certainly they testing our response time and type of engagement. Not sure IAF made any effort to intercept or any AD fired. Radar signals shud have captured the adversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles