India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw a member in brf is saying that really a deep strike happened in pok
But army is denying it for certain reasons

Again the sudden increase of cease fire and losing of our men. Recently .....also indicate s the same ..that we have done something

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Again the sudden increase of cease fire and losing of our men. Recently .....also indicate s the same ..that we have done something
This claim does not sound credible. Holes are there:

1. Why do we have to deny a deep strike? Almost all powerful countries have said that our retaliation is justified. So there really is no cost for us to PR the shit out of these strikes.
2. These casualties have happened in 1s and 2s. That does not imply a deep strike behind enemy lines where a bunch of soldiers would be KIA in one go.
3. No news ever is released of whether we have a defensive system like the Iron Dome which can 90% neutralize incoming projectiles from Porki Army. Why is this? Technology exists to neutralize Porki shells and we have access to that technology. And there is not a single bit of news about such deployments. Why?

My read is for us at this stage of our economic development, human lives are still cheaper and ok to lose in 1s and 2s than deploying a moderately expensive iron dome system. I think the entire setup is low tech with Porkis firing shells at us and we firing shells back at them and hoping that these unguided shells hit something worthwhile. I think when shells hit, soldiers evacuate posts and depending on timing of evacuation there's casualties or not. The whole thing, I hate to say, is low tech. Hence the random casualties. We simply dont want to invest in more expensive deterrence on LoC.

I also dont know if firing a bunch of Brahmos, other missiles from various locations and then losing a dozen soldiers at the same time signals anything other than we have a confusing defense strategy. Generally when countries test missiles it is to deter the enemies from taking any aggressive actions. In our case, test firing and losing of soldiers is happening at the same time. I have a feeling that IA is a brute force army, that is it operates on a strategy of overwhelming porkis with human numbers and taking human losses is cheap for us. And, therefore, sees no reason to deploy technology like Israelis do.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

@tigerhill can you confirm

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Ofcourse your post history does:pound:

In some people's brain sure.

Do you know the guy who posted it?

Imposters think they see holes in DFI too, little do they know its free for all already.
I only know PM Modi and I dont think he posted it because I just texted him and he said he is busy figuring out what cream he should apply to keep his beard in top shape. Do you know who posted it - director of CIA maybe?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Offtopic ...posted here ...this foot to be a intersting
Will see if Iran will attack Israel...as it has attacked usa bases
probably won't attack directly as Iran is not equipped to take on Israel at this time...this qualifies for a tit-for-tat taking out of intelligence operatives. The best they could do is take out Mossad agents in Lebanon or Iran or any other loose security country where Iranian operatives roam around without much scrutiny.

12arya

Country flag
India always had security issues at every level from the highest to the lowest. Even with good
intelligence you need a government that is able to act on it..
Govts and politicians will come and go; what we need is a ruthless deep state that is Hindu through and through, with chanakya niti as its policy!

sorcerer

Country flag
OIC FMs meet takes place at convention centre in Niger built with India's assistance
The center was jointly inaugurated by External Affairs minister Dr. S Jaishankar and Niger's President Mahamadou Issoufou in January last year.

The 47th meet of the foreign minister of the OIC or Organisation of Islamic Cooperation met at an India built convention center in Niger's capital Niamey. The Mahatma Gandhi International Convention Centre (MGICC) is the first such center which was established in Africa by India to honor the memory of Mahatma Gandhi whose 150th birth anniversary was observed in 2019.

shade

Country flag
OIC FMs meet takes place at convention centre in Niger built with India's assistance
The center was jointly inaugurated by External Affairs minister Dr. S Jaishankar and Niger's President Mahamadou Issoufou in January last year.

The 47th meet of the foreign minister of the OIC or Organisation of Islamic Cooperation met at an India built convention center in Niger's capital Niamey. The Mahatma Gandhi International Convention Centre (MGICC) is the first such center which was established in Africa by India to honor the memory of Mahatma Gandhi whose 150th birth anniversary was observed in 2019.

OIC was the only soothing cream for Fakiristan's butthurt over 56" inch chest India flexing over Kashmir.
Abhi woh bhi nahi hai. :bplease:

It's a meme organization only fit for jhumlas I know, but still bechare Paki ko to kuch shanti milti thi :p

DownWithCCP

Country flag
OIC was the only soothing cream for Fakiristan's butthurt over 56" inch chest India flexing over Kashmir.
Abhi woh bhi nahi hai. :bplease:

It's a meme organization only fit for jhumlas I know, but still bechare Paki ko to kuch shanti milti thi :p
I have a feeling India interacts with OIC only to make Pakistan salty and butthurt about the attention and respect India receives from the OIC, that too being a non islamic nation, Jaishankar's full flex on pakis

shade

Country flag
I have a feeling India interacts with OIC only to make Pakistan salty and butthurt about the attention and respect India receives from the OIC, that too being a non islamic nation, Jaishankar's full flex on pakis
The flex started with the late Sushmaji, Jaishankar is only continuing her good work trolling the piggies.
Today only Turkey,Azeri and Qatar are Paki's Ummah-bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles