India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
There are professionals to take care of the planning and execution when the time comes, your so called Hindu mentality snide is of no relevance here.

You are on notice, no more of these Hindu baniya taunts...
Ya Nibbiara don't put @Echelon Four Nibba on the watch list. I am still waiting for the Volcano to burst hope this time volcano burst on the Pak.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Blacklist nahi hoga ye likh ke lelo.

I have no problem duniya bhar ka dimplmacy karo.

But when you don't back it your words with action it becomes pyaar ki bhasha.

Govt needs to understand this.

Laato ke bhoot bato se nahi mante.
It is no More pyar ki bhasha. Modi has deviced a hybrid warfare strategy for Pakistan which includes its economic isolation, lobbying against Pakistan to isolate it, targeted operations, diverting the water, expose Pakistan on international forum, hurting their economic interest, make it hard for them to take loan from any international forum etc. Modi's twit on killing of 4 terrorist recently shows a paradigm shift in India's policy to deal with terrorism. Never in the past had there been a response of terrorist encounter from highest level. Pakistan is loosing its relevance very fast. Modi masters this art. All of enemies of Modi whether in India or abroad are made irrelevant by a smartly crafted plan. You can see from Sonia to Rahul and Arun Shouri to Yashwant sinha. Have a look at the pakistan of 2014 and of 2020. It is with no friends left and ditched by all Muslim countries. Pakistanis are kicked out of the each and every corner of the world. Pakistan is at the point from where no recovery is visible. It will regress to the level of Syria or Iraq.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Completely made up claim by Pakistanis. They spread an exactly similar fake news item back in 2017 when they claimed a "Colonel Joshi" has been abducted and brought into their custody from Afghanistan. Pure bogus.

Wolf Pack.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Google came up with FAOD = Forward Artillery Observation Device.

Cooled/uncooled thermal cams ?

Is the account legit ?

Could be a pakistani making fool of us.
Maybe a similar platform to SWATHI but using Infrared coz Infrared devices have concepts like cooled/uncooled.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Google came up with FAOD = Forward Artillery Observation Device.

Cooled/uncooled thermal cams ?

Is the account legit ?

Could be a pakistani making fool of us.
Well he has hacked several Pakistani websites and leaked information,i don't see any Pakistani doing this.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
How come this dude didn't even have a bullet proof car? I know it's a Nissan but still
Duh , mosssad operations from abducting Eichmann , saving Israeli virgin girls to killing many , and I mean many farsi i nuke sciencedaans .
From plane crash to comp virus , mossad will stop at nothing .
Meir dagan and tamir pardo .
These guys are most terrific ramsad of mossad ever .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles