India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They are armed to the teeth

And now we have China parked on the LAC

Now is not the time to talk about it but we should have given Pakistan a Kashmir valley full of Muslim decades ago and made peace

This hostility has cost India control of South Asia, it hasn't cost Pakistan anything, it infact has made them a nuclear power and military power and independent of India

If anyone really wants to have this conversation, we can but you guys don't listen

Dude, you should work in fantasy movies.

The whole world turned against Pakistan and the Pakistani establishment people are planning to settle abroad.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
The Pakistanis are too well armed and would fire a bucket load of missiles back and now we have to worry about China on LAC when for years and years no Indian really thought China would get involved alongside Pakistan

It's obvious

The only alternative is we Indians are cowards
Yes, everything is wrong with everything you said though.

It was not us but their senator who said BAJWA WAS SHAKING and yes literally they got shaken by India military.

Anyway, I urge you to read all the threads before you now post anything because you definitely need it.
And seriously KASHMIR VALLEY TO THEM AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO PANDITS there, you must be joking.

With every round pakis fire they will get more ISOLATED in the world, good for us though.

Your family member is in army na, I have never seen an army guy family talking like this in real life though.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Are these IA snipers F*ing the porkis at LOC?
(Mods pls delete if not relevant)

Looks like mud forts in Balochistan. Probably BLA roasting the Porki FC scum. I didn’t think that BLA owned sniper rifles, that too connected to a camera. Looks like we may have transferred the older dragunovs over there. But yeah, porkis are hunting targets for us, Iranians, BLA, SRA, PTM, TTP, ANSDF and US predators. Not to mention daily targets for the scores of rabid mullahs running around. With so many folks hunting the Porkis, I wonder if they actually know who roasted them. They die by so many hands - the Porki scums are truly the most hated peoples in the world.

Bharat Army

Country flag
The Pakistanis are too well armed and would fire a bucket load of missiles back and now we have to worry about China on LAC when for years and years no Indian really thought China would get involved alongside Pakistan

It's obvious

CHUTIYA - wo bhi capital me.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

It's obvious

Dining on too much Mad Mirpuri cock my nigga, don't project your fantasies on us.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Because the Israeli are smart

Indians have a habit of happily indulging in fantasy rather than accept reality

Pakistan is by no means a superpower, however it is a genuine power with a array of capabilities and a deadly intelligence network that is branching out

All the news at the moment is of numerous sources trying to get Pakistan on board one way or the other with the U.S/Arabs/Israel, they are willing to offer Pakistan incentives

Pakistan have sent representatives to Jordan to meet with Israelis and Yanks

However Imran Khan is refusing to come on board as of yet

The Arabs are trying to twist his arm

With China and Turkey backing Pakistan it's getting harder for the Arabs to keep Pakistan on side but a lot of crazy things and talks are happening that a few years ago would be unimaginable
You are from the UK .. Pakistani Origin.. ? You said "Indians have a habit" not "We Indians have a habit" ? And meanwhile Pakistan armed to the teeth my ass. .They dont have ammo for more than a 3 day intensive war against India..

DownWithCCP

Country flag

It's obvious

I've heard that the Pakistanis living in the UK face severe mental retardation as a result of high rate of inbreeding, you sir are a living, breathing example.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

It's obvious

Ye niba ithe mera cacera bhara ailaesi vikhe mara gia ate tusim socade ho ki asim cupa rahange nahim asim lahaura taka march karange ate lahaura de phephari am nu khetara tom sapha karange.
images (44).jpeg

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Boat is an Indian brand, no?
I have boat headphones and headset,both are working fine and are good quality with low price.they are an Indian brand,but I think the manufacture is in china I think.i deliberately bought indian brand electronics,but I can't prevent them from manufacturing in china.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I am not joking
I am not even joking but Pakistanis are a truly cursed race. The amount of issues that affect them is huge. They are also the only country to still have Polio. This "nothing more to lose" desperate scenario is what is driving them to become suicide bombers. Explains a lot about why 90% of terrorists in the world are Porkies, why they rape dolphins, boys, donkeys etc. They are just a damned, cursed, impoverished, beaten down, broken apart, violent, medieval, mercenary society with no values. A really really bad neighbor to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles