India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I see so many Dindus looking so lovingly at the Porkis saying “we only hate the Pak Army and Selected Pak Government but we love ❤ normal Pakistani Ordinary Citizens” I see this comment almost everywhere in every social media platform. It is funny and cringy how Dindus say they love “normal” porki citizens because it is the very same “normal” porki citizens who are the ones that make up the majority of the Islamic terrorists groups and porki army who Dindus say they hate and attack India and kill Indian Citizens.

Anyway even after Porki Islamic terrorists Massacred, Raped and Killed so many of our People and our Dharmic compatriots. we never learned our lesson. Porkis started hating India and Majority of Dindus since ancient times and as state in 1947 while Dindus are still doing Aman ki aasha here in the present and leftists Dindus start doing dhoti Shivering and start bringing up families of Jawans and other nonsense the movement they hear there might be a conflict with PorkiShitanis.

It is a sad and sorry state of affairs here in India were even normal citizens don’t even know what is happening around them and are very clueless. I am not saving this out of Spite for Our people or culture but because how easily we forget what they have been doing to us all these years without any thoughts for revenge or even justice.

True Ahimsa and Forgiveness is for Jains and Buddhists but even they don’t follow this rule completely as we can see through what happened in Mynmmar, Vietnam, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Japan in WW2. If Hinduism was truly oriented towards Ahimsa when what was the point of creating Kshatriyas in the first place anyway.

Last edited:

Tony HMG

Country flag
Ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise.....

Today 3 yesterday lost few on NE side too. If we add the soldiers we have lost over the past few weeks we are reaching 20.
Absolutely true. Its not wrong to say that shit Pakistan have upped their ante recently. They are killing our jawans at will and daily. The army qrt didn't fire today as public were present. Last time the army waited for 24 hours outside a mosque as a jihadi was hiding in the mosque. The jawans are just as expendable for the babus,generals and leaders as just the pigs are expendable for pakjab army. No difference. This ping pong game in kashmir will go on till eternity .

shade

Country flag
I see so many Dindus looking so lovingly at the Porkis saying “we only hate the Pak Army and Selected Pak Government but we love ❤ normal Pakistani Ordinary Citizens” I see this comment almost everywhere in every social media platform. It is funny and cringy how Dindus say they love “normal” porki citizens because it is the very same “normal” porki citizens who are the ones that make up the majority of the Islamic terrorists groups and porki army who Dindus say they hate and attack India and Indian Citizens. Anyway even after Porki Islamic terrorist Massacred, Raped and Killed so many of our People and our Dharmic compatriots. we never learned our lesson. Camel Pee Drinkers started hating India and Majority of Dindus since ancient times and as state in 1947 while Dindus are still doing Aman ki aasha here in 2020 and leftists Dindus start doing dhoti Shivering and start bringing up families of Jawans and other nonsense the movement they hear there might be a conflict with PorkiShitanis.
Dindus lifted this template from Amriki official pronouncements against enemy regimes for e.g "We hate the Islamic dictatorship of I-ran, but love the freedom loving I-ranian people " or "We hate Saddam but love the I-Raqi people" and "We hate Putin but love the Russian people ".

Now jhumlas are all ok, Taqqiya bhi hona chahiye, but the problem is Dindus actually believe these meme lines in bold.
Most of this stupidity is thanks to this country built on Ghandiwadi "muh morals" retardation and bourgeois Leftist "Secularism" for National Ideology, instead of the "realpolitik" or more pragmatic way of thought.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I am looking at the opinions here and there is a sense of deja vu - same things said after every incident. Fade away until next incident.
I would request the members to keep in mind the following when formulating our response:

1. The scums we eliminate are causing casualties in our HOMELAND. I see some false equivalence of even the US suffers casualties in such ops. But what is not said is this happen in overseas deployments. can Iran dare to try using terrorists to take out Americans inside the US?
2. Another false equivalence is terrorists need to strike only once while we have to prevent many attacks. We are completely forgetting that these are STATE SPONSORED terrorists as in they have a paycheck from an official Porkistan military and are actually members of Pak Army, for all practical purpose. The IRA is a completely people’s movement. When eliminating these terror scums, we literally eliminate Pork army foot soldiers. There is really very little home grown terror from Kashmiris. Hence all this infiltration by Paki scum.
3. Kashmiris have clearly displayed that when the Indian state provides strong security, they will behave like any other Indian - patriotic. But us showing weakness will sow doubts in Kashmiris and even our foot soldiers, whether we really care for them. Right now, the government is showing tremendous weakness in tackling state sponsored terror. Messaging is not coherent. Military response is all over the place with little signs of deterrence or even an inkling of what our ultimate strategic goal is.

shade

Country flag
Lol 😂 Swine Ran away. Most likely his ass got beat by some Indian Nationalist in Sweden and that convinced swine pig to stay away from Twitter.
He will get his account back to normal again and squeal about evil rss hindutvadi hitler fascist Indians sending him the death threats that he deserves, which is why he stopped shitting through his twitter account.
Probably will write an article in Mr Coupta's Print.in also about his "persecution" by hindoos sitting in the Emirate of Suediyya.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Another Soldier Achieved Veergati in Poonch Sector. Three Soldiers have been martyred up until now and still no retaliation on the Porkis yet. Porkis are swarming the comment section of the tweet boasting and rejoicing about killing hindus again on the day of 26/11. May our Brave soldiers achieve moksha and go to swarga. Never ever forget and Never ever forgive. Jai Hind and Bharat Mata Ki Jai. 🐅🐅🇮🇳🐅🐅

Last edited:

N4tsula67

Country flag
Another Soldier Achieved Veergati in Poonch Sector. Three Soldiers have been martyred up until Now and still no retaliation on the Porkis yet. Porkis are swarming the comment section this tweet boasting about killing hindus. May our Brave soldiers achieve moksha and go to swarga. Never ever forget and Never ever forgive. Jai Hind and Bharat Mata Ki Jai.
Do you guys think Ninda Turtle and co are planning something other than just Ninda? Surgical strike type anything. If they don't do anything other than Ninda Turtle 360 Ninda attack then many of us will be angry.

another_armchair

Country flag
Do you guys think Ninda Turtle and co are planning something other than just Ninda? Surgical strike type anything. If they don't do anything other than Ninda Turtle 360 Ninda attack then many of us will be angry.
Haven't multiple cross border strikes already taken place this month?

Can't figure out the objective(s) though.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
If guns were legal in india. We would have seen crazy gun culture like this only.
Since it's 26/11 i would remember this crazy memory of mine.
I was staying at my friend's house in Sonipat so we were getting bored and thought to watch late night show of 26/11 movie which was released in 2013.
So we went for the movie as it's a small state cinema hall was kinda shaddy. After watching the movie everyone was kati emotional by 12:30 when we came out some people fired 1 round hawai firing and they were saying in haryanvi that yeh to terrorist ki kismat achi thi Mumbai phounch gaye wo agar Sonipat haryana me hote na to hum hi apni pistol s thok dete inhe to Mumbai police ki trh lath ( danda) leke na bhag te.
Seriously for me too Mumbai police was such a disappointment.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Is the Braveheart from your village or is he related to your Family? I am I can’t read Hindi so can you please explain?
Ya'll Nibbiars not from my village or relative this time but from Baramati district from the Pawars neighbor village. Was a NCO I think but till when we will ignore the Pakis. Need to open all the LOC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles