India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
I have a feeling it is more to do with security. I don’t think uae wants yet another jihadi nut from Pakistan blowing himself up as revenge for recognizing Israel. Plus the UAE/Saudis thinks these 13 countries are against them forming a separate block. Notice how Qatar, Turkey are on the list - UAE/Saudis tried to isolate Qatar and were pissed at their propaganda channel Al Jazeerant. These guys are protecting themselves from a vengeful jihadi, 90% of whom are from grass-eating porkistan.
but yeah more avenues for Indian Muslims to win these jobs and then spend it at the nearest Lulu mall. I just hope they don’t get indoctrinated on ISIS ideology like it happened to a bunch of Kerala Muslims; or use the UAE consulate to smuggle in gold that can fund terror in India.
Many middle eastern countries don't want any association with these countries or the
type of Islam they believe in.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I have said this numerous times now

I said this before the recent Israeli/Arab friendship drive

Israel desperately wants Pakistan as a friend and is working hard to get different players to get Pakistan on side

It's Pakistan that's holding out, Israel is very willing
I asked: Why would Israel ditch India..
Not why Israel would not like to have a relationship with Pakistan.. After all, India has relationship with Iran as well as Israel..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I have a feeling it is more to do with security. I don’t think uae wants yet another jihadi nut from Pakistan blowing himself up as revenge for recognizing Israel. Plus the UAE/Saudis thinks these 13 countries are against them forming a separate block. Notice how Qatar, Turkey are on the list - UAE/Saudis tried to isolate Qatar and were pissed at their propaganda channel Al Jazeerant. These guys are protecting themselves from a vengeful jihadi, 90% of whom are from grass-eating porkistan.
but yeah more avenues for Indian Muslims to win these jobs and then spend it at the nearest Lulu mall. I just hope they don’t get indoctrinated on ISIS ideology like it happened to a bunch of Kerala Muslims; or use the UAE consulate to smuggle in gold that can fund terror in India.
Not just muslims.. Many hindu labourbas well as white caller professionals earn their bread and money from Gulf arabs... so a welcome change

Country flag

Israel Wants Pakistan’s Nuclear Teeth Broken & Saudi Arabia Could Land The First Punch

FalconZero

Country flag

Israel Wants Pakistan’s Nuclear Teeth Broken & Saudi Arabia Could Land The First Punch
who is this abbas haider dude, too many hit pieces against pakis by him...

Country flag

Chinese-Origin, Pakistani Front-Line JF-17 Jets Plagued With Flaws; Most Of Fighters Grounded

Sarjen

didnt block during peaks but bans now? SA recently had terrorist attacks.

News going on around about trump attacking Iran before power handover. Israel on standby to attack too.

they stole his election so he might steal their peace :rofl:
Lol.... no president can initiate war without congress approval... congress currently not in a mood to appease trump the loser

Sarjen

its not war, its military action which can escalate to god knows what
what military action??? its not simple as that... Rules of engagement needs to be broken,, Iranians would never give that chance... Deployment also has to go through congress... and at his current position there're plenty of restriction for Trump.... nothing is going to happen..... maybe tightening the sanctions.... and lets see if he would be even able to stop the arms sales to Iran

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Because the Israeli are smart

Indians have a habit of happily indulging in fantasy rather than accept reality

Pakistan is by no means a superpower, however it is a genuine power with a array of capabilities and a deadly intelligence network that is branching out

All the news at the moment is of numerous sources trying to get Pakistan on board one way or the other with the U.S/Arabs/Israel, they are willing to offer Pakistan incentives

Pakistan have sent representatives to Jordan to meet with Israelis and Yanks

However Imran Khan is refusing to come on board as of yet

The Arabs are trying to twist his arm

With China and Turkey backing Pakistan it's getting harder for the Arabs to keep Pakistan on side but a lot of crazy things and talks are happening that a few years ago would be unimaginable

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Because the Israeli are smart

Indians have a habit of happily indulging in fantasy rather than accept reality

Pakistan is by no means a superpower, however it is a genuine power with a array of capabilities and a deadly intelligence network that is branching out

All the news at the moment is of numerous sources trying to get Pakistan on board one way or the other with the U.S/Arabs/Israel, they are willing to offer Pakistan incentives

Pakistan have sent representatives to Jordan to meet with Israelis and Yanks

However Imran Khan is refusing to come on board as of yet

The Arabs are trying to twist his arm

With China and Turkey backing Pakistan it's getting harder for the Arabs to keep Pakistan on side but a lot of crazy things and talks are happening that a few years ago would be unimaginable
hmmm....the intelligence I heard about Pakistan this week is as follows:

- a Paki minister bashed the French President. Then was forced to eat her words. Then Katora Khan dialed up France for a $300 million debt relief. Then the French said no way Abdul. Plus we won’t service/upgrade your mirages/scorpenes anymore.
- sent a dossier on ’terror’ activities by India which was ridiculed by about 99% of diplomats, the remaining 1% being the Chinese ones who wanted to adopt it for the next kungflu movie. The British, after seeing the first line in the dossier, promptly summoned the Paki ambassador to register a strong protest for butchering English language.
- Got blacklisted by UAE to prevent rabid crazies from jihadi land blowing themselves up.
- Four Bahawalpur bachabaazi scums got bbq-Ed in J&K.
- Worldbank refused to extend the corona virus loan saying Pakistanis are worse than the virus, and the virus stands no chance against taliban khan and his crazy subjects.
- Cambodia rescued Kaavan the kafir Hindu elephant from Pakistan fearing sexual assault by pure Muslims.

Anything else your intelligence agency accomplished this week?

I heard the trashy dossier is being auctioned on eBay by ISI to pay for their daily operating expenses. Can you ask the worldwide feared ISI if this is true?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Meanwhile Lecturer Hassan Virk of University of Lahore lays bare the real standing of pottistan. The fragility and slave like position that Pakshitstan is, is well explained by this author of some standing (relative to the rabid mullahs like @Biggy Iggy above). Of course, Hassan Virk will be now called an Ahmadi and either be sexually exploited by the PSL (Porkistan Sunnat League) team Bahawalpur Bachchabaazis or outright killed by another PSL team Pindi Piggies.

This person (in the article) asks a dangerous question that is sure to put him on worldwide feared intelligence agency ISI's hit list:
If Pakistan could swallow using Israeli weapons during the 1980s Operation Cyclone, the CIA program arming the mujahideen against the Soviets in Afghanistan, why can't it use Israeli technology for constructive purposes?
Further says:
Israel celebrates its scientists and Nobel laureates. We call ours “foreign-funded agents.” Exactly this kind of conspiratorial disrespect led to the exile of Dr. Abdus Salam, the first and only Pakistani scientist to win the Nobel Prize.
In outright blasphemy Virk claims:

China, our all-weather friend, invests in extensive agricultural research joint-ventures on with India. In Pakistan, Beijing’s priorities are infrastructure projects and luxury resorts in Pakistan. Is that difference sdue to radically different domestic priorities in India and Pakistan, or because a superpower invests according to the worth of its target states are?
How long do you all think Hassan Virk's life expectancy is in Jihadistan?

Last edited:

Tuco

Country flag
There are no permanent friends..only permanent interests.
If India can support Palestine then why not Israel do what is in its interest.
Even if Israel is talking to pakistan doesnt mean Israel will ditch India.. World nations are trying to find a peaceful settlment amongst the exploding Ms.
Let it.. if nations can fit together in some sort of arrangement and peace can be worked..let it/
but We can be sure that porki pakis will screw it in the name of Jihad as they see every peace initiative as a buffer to fast track their terror factory output against Indoos, Xtians and Jews
Exactly, Atmanirbhar is the only way. I get embarrassed when I see few RW's worshipping Israel, they are opportunist friends treat them as such.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Exactly, Atmanirbhar is the only way. I get embarrassed when I see few RW's worshipping Israel, they are opportunist friends treat them as such.
One area they do have helped on a long term and strategically is in Agriculture sector. That has made a difference in the lives of many farmers. See details in video below. I think India is spot on when using Israel for its right strengths. It cannot just be on fickle arms sales. China is largest trade partner of Israel in Asia. So they will never form any strategic defense alliances with us. But tapping Israel for agriculture and hardware technology is what would work for us, and that seems to be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles