India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

Country flag
Are you sure bcz last time when Iran attacked American base with missile Trump prevented the counter attack by USAF next day.
Bhai Israel is saying Trump will attack and the information is with Indian Osint. So yeah šŸ˜‚

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Are you sure bcz last time when Iran attacked American base with missile Trump prevented the counter attack by USAF next day.
If I can rip up Gen. Bajwa spectacularly with Apache + drones strike, I won't mind few missiles raining on my hardened bunkers causing zero casualties.

mokoman

Country flag

Last week, the New York Times reported that Trump raised the possibility of attacking Iranā€™s uranium enrichment facility in Natanz in a meeting with senior members of his national security team.

Senior Israeli officials tell me they expect Israel will get prior notice ahead of any U.S. strike against Iran. But they're concerned that won't be sufficient to fully prepare. Thus the order to the IDF to start taking preparatory steps under the assumption that such a scenario is possible.

2021 will be "interesting"

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

if this is not appropriate thread, im sorry please move it to chitchat
Nice, if possible do a video on sequence of events preceding and succeeding this event with dates.
1) fawad chowdary statement on Pulwama in pak parliament
2) pak dossier,
3) nagrota encounter
4) PM modi high level meeting
5) tunnel
6) Indian rejection of pak dossier
7) Indian diplomats informing P5 & other countries, along with evidence.

mokoman

Country flag

if this is not appropriate thread, im sorry please move it to chitchat
These are really done well šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

I think you don't need the voice over , just keep the text caption bit longer.

Also maybe its just my speakers but the bass for vocals is too high.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Israeli PM "secretly" met with SA king, Trump wants to be the one to solve the big ME problem. We may not like it but Pork is a big/important M country and its getting pressurized to accept Israel. Interesting times. Israel wants money if it finds another big/bigger source it will ditch us. Interesting times.
Why would Israel ditch India ? Because Pakistan has more money ?:confused1:

skrivetelugu

Country flag
Nice, if possible do a video on sequence of events preceding and succeeding this event with dates.
1) fawad chowdary statement on Pulwama in pak parliament
2) pak dossier,
3) nagrota encounter
4) PM modi high level meeting
5) tunnel
6) Indian rejection of pak dossier
7) Indian diplomats informing P5 & other countries, along with evidence.
I will PM you the script once i complete sir.

skrivetelugu

Country flag
These are really done well šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

I think you don't need the voice over , just keep the text caption bit longer.

Also maybe its just my speakers but the bass for vocals is too high.
I was actually going to pay someone on fiverr for voice over, but currently these videos are not going to make any money. But for sure you can count on me, the production level will go much higher with a real voice over artist. May be someone here who has something like a great voice or some skill that can contribute, we can launch hindi channel & even make longer videos!

sorcerer

Country flag
Israeli PM "secretly" met with SA king, Trump wants to be the one to solve the big ME problem. We may not like it but Pork is a big/important M country and its getting pressurized to accept Israel. Interesting times. Israel wants money if it finds another big/bigger source it will ditch us. Interesting times.
There are no permanent friends..only permanent interests.
If India can support Palestine then why not Israel do what is in its interest.
Even if Israel is talking to pakistan doesnt mean Israel will ditch India.. World nations are trying to find a peaceful settlment amongst the exploding Ms.
Let it.. if nations can fit together in some sort of arrangement and peace can be worked..let it/
but We can be sure that porki pakis will screw it in the name of Jihad as they see every peace initiative as a buffer to fast track their terror factory output against Indoos, Xtians and Jews

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I was actually going to pay someone on fiverr for voice over, but currently these videos are not going to make any money. But for sure you can count on me, the production level will go much higher with a real voice over artist. May be someone here who has something like a great voice or some skill that can contribute, we can launch hindi channel & even make longer videos!
My advice would be to keep them short and keep them factual. We have a situation today, where digital space is full of opinions and very few of them stick to just factual content.

sorcerer

Country flag
PDP youth wing leader Parra arrested by NIA in connection with terror case

PDP youth wing president Waheed ur Rehman Parra was arrested by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Wednesday for allegedly conspiring with Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists in securing their support during the 2019 parliamentary elections, officials said here.

sorcerer

Country flag
Kashmir not on agenda of OIC foreign ministersā€™ meet
The Kashmir issue is not on the agenda of a meeting of foreign ministers of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to be held in Niger during November 27-28, resulting in consternation in Pakistan, which has sought to repeatedly raise the matter at international forums.

A statement issued by Pakistanā€™s Foreign Office on Wednesday to announce foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshiā€™s participation in the meeting of the OICā€™s council of foreign ministers claimed the two-day session will discuss a range of issues facing the Muslim world, including the ā€œJammu and Kashmir disputeā€.

However, official statements issued by OIC in English and Arabic make no mention of the Kashmir issue being on the agenda for the meeting.

:rofl::rofl:
paki Qureshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles