India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pork army requested Used F16 with couple of squadrons of 52 upgraded with V kit.
DemonRats will probably provide approval...
Not for afganistan but for iran

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
For Israel recognition by arab countries is more than enough they doesn't care about opinion of shithole failed terrorist state .
THIS .I don't think paka opinion is regarded any weight in many subjects let alone the status of Israel in the Arab world.

There are 3 main power centers,Saudis,Iranians and turkey.

Saudi are the most buy the book and also the one with the most arabness associated with them and hence will always have the distinction as the purest muslims and all countries including pakistan will have to just follow their diktat or just be left in the dust of future alliances.

As if,pakistan accepting or rejecting Israel matters to israel.if they got the Saudis,uae and Qatar ,they don't need anyone else.

As for pak accepting Israel,I think you know the composition and ideology of Pakistan's demographics till now.it will be the most unpopular decision behind accepting india and any party accepting them will face severe retaliation.

So most probably,at best under the table some high level pakistani individuals may accept Israel,but no official nod should be expected.

BabaKhalbali

katbullas will be on the streets of Peshawar, Karachi,Lahore & Islamabad with Immy Chans & Bajwas head for dinner if Porkis recognize Israel

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
No need to worry guys. Do you really think that Radical Pakistanis would allow Pakistan to recognize Israel? To Let them open their Embassy in Pakistan? It's IMPOSSIBLE. They will first kill the leader recognizing israel and Then the Israeli ambassador to Pak. What you think is stopping the Pak governments to recognize Israel? These same Pakistan killed thousands of Palestinians in 1960s by bombing. So Islam doesn't matter to the ruling elite of Pakistan and they are ready to sell even their women for material gains. But the Pakistani civilian is hardcore islamist. We should also not forget that the JeM attacked Then Army Cheif and President of Pakistan Parvez Musharraf for being too close to America when amrica was their Ally. Now think what will they do if the leaders become too close to Israel!!!
And he was just providing usa with logistics support to Afghanistan,so if one openly recognises Israel,he will paint a huge target on himself.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
But pakistan is the only muslim nation with nukes and in the past Israel had tried to destroy pakis nuclear programs, but we did not show enough spine to support them. And if I am not wrong one of their earlier PM had mentioned that pakis are a bigger threat compared to Arabs.
Ya , داويد بےنگوريؤن david ben gurion .

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Continuation of the Previous Post. Please don’t take the news in the videos clips as part of my comment. I couldn’t find any videos to illustrate Korean DMZ so used unrelated news clips.

Look at their equipment levels ! Wish IA troopers also had such top of the line stuff.

And for all of you saying Israel will never open an embassy in Pak, think again, though they keep saying israel-bharath best friends etc...in intl' relations never trust anyone, Mossad has some track record of working against us also (at the behest of Uncle sam), so please be practical guys, heck we also keep voting against Israel in UN over palestine etc...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan Army desperately trying to normalise relationship with Israel. It sends it's journalist with a script. It hopes it will treat Pakistan on equal terms like India to counterbalance defence deals with India (Second Video).

Also note. Israel has never directly/openly supported India viz a viz it's adversaries on issues like Kashmir etc in the UN. It has always monkey balanced diplomatically despite having no relations with Pakistan. Now connect the dots and analyse its implications.

Porkistanis are very good at eating their own shit. Lucman is a very famous Lahori pimp. He must have got along fresh Pakistani maal to offer to their new Yahoodi Jija Ji.

I read someone saying they will buy Israeli clout to bring India on table. LOL.

My old links with a ‘Jasoosi sasnsthaan’ once told me that they might have got some Israeli electronic (EW) mainly early detection and some for air to ground targeting for their Mirage (Project Rose) and for F-16.

Looks like after French GPL they will try to upgrade those obsolete EW electronics.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Look at their equipment levels ! Wish IA troopers also had such top of the line stuff.

And for all of you saying Israel will never open an embassy in Pak, think again, though they keep saying israel-bharath best friends etc...in intl' relations never trust anyone, Mossad has some track record of working against us also (at the behest of Uncle sam), so please be practical guys, heck we also keep voting against Israel in UN over palestine etc...
Israel has no gain in befriending pak that it cannot gain by doing exactly what it is doing now and that is befriending the primary Arab nations.

It does not need to gets paks approval,it can give it the cold shoulder.

Pugilist

Country flag

Dear Mr Netanyahu

RE: CAVEAT MENDICUS
(beware beggar)

Shalom lekha.

Please be advised that where the Islamic Republic of Pakistan normalises its relationship with the State of Israel, a direct consequence of the same will be that you will immediately be beseeched by Mr Khan for mountains of Shekels.

I attach evidence of Mr Khan’s propensity in this regard.

For further evidence please contact Crown Prince M. Bin Salman.

Im Yirtzeh HaShem

Mr Pugilist

D9FD3E74-2C37-4066-B3E1-F4C3E98C63DB.jpeg

Deadtrap

Country flag
It is advisable not to eat too much chooran into paki Israel relations coming from pakis. Talking is free so pakis can do that a lot, just like how cpec is a game changer for them since god knows when.
There are always two ways of reading and looking at things.

1. How World looks at it

2. And How Pakis looks at things.

Delusional kaum. Leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles