India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
If anyone has any dream of reconciliation with pak,please put it in the bin.the chance is literally 0 percent.look for any other solution as it will be infinitely more probable than 0 percent.
Nobody wants to reconcile. Just want to create an environment that breed pacifists.
But I agree with you. The mechanism won't let them speak up. So we need to give them the opportunity to speak up. Can't do much against their religious zealots but we can break their military's morale. I wonder what would it take to break their will to fight without getting into a conventional war ?

Knowitall

Indian population should be no more than 100 million in my opinion. This way land resources can be utilised more effectively, along with high quality of life to almost every citizen , no one want to talk about the elephant in the room for obvious reasons.
The elephant in the room is you.

You must not have such fantasies your commie bros will be angry at you since they will have a billion less people to leach on.

Anyways for commies no matter how much you give them they will squander it all and dissolve like USSR.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My Nibba is a mountain variety he is a Himachali communist, a rare breed that is spotted in the wild occasionally.
avatars-000379596752-cscpox-t500x500.jpg
?
He should go to Chattisgarh and Jharkhand's national park game preserves then.
with other "endangered species" sharing his ideology.

He will probably be gifted a tavor too because evul capitalist Godi's CRPF hunters glass him and his buddies
tenor (4).gif

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Indian population should be no more than 100 million in my opinion. This way land resources can be utilised more effectively, along with high quality of life to almost every citizen , no one want to talk about the elephant in the room for obvious reasons.
Indian population should be no more than 500 million.

Echelon Four

I said it, I really said that, we have got some juicy Intel that even LIBERANDUS will not be able to run now.

Pakis are FOOLS of the highest grade barring Nisar and that former pak ambassador, now the talk of how to bare open this nation supporters is left.

Ok then let's wait 15 days... & see what happens

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I think India can learn a lot from South Korea on how to improve the Line of Control. It’s almost identical terrain with Hills, forests and Snowy areas.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I think India can learn a lot from South Korea on how to improve the Line of Control. It’s almost identical terrain with Hills, forests and Snowy areas.

Continuation of the Previous Post. Please don’t take the news in the videos clips as part of my comment. I couldn’t find any videos to illustrate Korean DMZ so used unrelated news clips.

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Comparing DMZ to LOC is simplistic...

North Koreans are not sending any terrorists in South Korea on daily basis.
If anything NK is trying to stop it's people from jumping to south.

Apart from few incidents here and there, nothing much goes on at DMZ.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
@RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Let me expand on this a bit further.

Pre-2014 as part of security policy it was assumed that pakistan is largely a security issue where the responsibility rests with the combination of Military + Regional diplomacy + Internal security agencies + external security agencies.

The major change that has happened now is that, Pak is not just a security issue, it would be tackled using additional tools to support the earlier mentioned tools. Now the tool kit also has global diplomacy + economic diplomacy + internal economic reforms + internal security reforms + economic growth.

In other words the tool kit has expanded from 4 instruments to atleast 9 instruments. since we are talking instruments here, a scalpel and seldge hammer are not the same, every instrument will have it's own unique features.

any combination will be used, to achieve the objectives depending on the scenario.

i hope i am making sense here.
thanks for this clarification. It makes eminent sense to fight on all fronts. However, these Porkis have made a superior power to fight on all fronts. This is how the world will see it, correct? Major powers’ conclusion would be the failed pork nation is causing all sorts of problems for a major economy that they have to fight on so many fronts. israel faced this with Iran backed Gaza, Lebanon, Palestine. Look what they did to Iran - prevented them from being a nuke power, take out terrorists right in the heart of Tehran, massive disproportionate response to missile attacks, Mossad constantly taking out terror leaders in Gaza, Lebanon etc. Fuck, they , along with CIA, even took out a popular Iranian general using just a drone. And became the only country in that area to have a per capita income matching European standards. This is why no one wants to mess with Israel.
look what we have (not) done:
- failed in preventing Pakistan from becoming a nuke power
- failed in developing a devastating MIC
- failed in taking out terror heads in PoK
- not taken out serving PoK Army generals responsible for terror export policies.
- not been able to deploy a successful armed drones program to take out enemy targets with precision
- not able to export hi-tech defense products which is a power projection technique. Sign that Brahmos deal with Philippines ASAP. This will send a strong message to PLA and their slaves, Pakshitstanis.

while we are evolving, our power projection pace is too slow, not in keeping with protecting a soon-to-be giant economy that the world relies on for overall growth.

the long long term game we are playing is fraught with several risks. Not acting like a major power in today’s world is very very risky. Look what the Russians and Chinese did to a self isolated, naive, open US that reduced its power projection drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles