India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Country flag
Can somebody help me, I with help of my friend have intruded in a WhatsApp group which is controlled by Pakistani and the majority of members of that are Indian MUSLIMS(from various part mostly from Kashmir), These all people are inside the group do anti-India activity .so what my friend has done he had taken a screenshot of all those people who are a member of that group + their mobile number? can we do legal action against them or at least teach them a lesson
Take screenshots Sent it to NIA's website... It has that feature Where you can report anti National activities by remaining anonymous.
Kashmiris are notorious in that aspect so something may not happen anyway... But give that a try
Here is the link

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
increased infiltrations because of grounded PAF jets?
Did the conflict escalated in 2019 , heck it even in 1971 , porkistan bombed our airbases from amritsar to jamnagar as far as agra .
I have see the memorial at jamnagar afb for 3 whole years .
Now what happened later is another story .
Porks tried to pull of a 1967 Israeli airforce tactic against india .
Failed because india is not iraq , syria or agyptus

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Nagrota attack for me is our failure. How can someone trespass IB? Tough questions needs to be asked. And IB se nagrota tak itani sari checkpost walo ne kya checking ki fir. What the hell were they smoking. We just got our ass saved by luck. Nagrota attack is not something we should be proud of neutralizing. IB to nagrota is way far.
Can you stop insects coming into your home?

Anyway the way our security agencies responded and the bbq following that on these Fidayeens showed to the world that India is serious on Pakistani based terror.

Whole world watched when the rats were blasted in the truck.

Finally I want to add, it takes years to track the movements and security agencies pick and choose the moment to retaliate. In this case they chose check point where the driver has time to escape and leave the truck there.

Echelon Four

Just for once(let it be) Punjab, Sindh, Gujarat, Maratha, Dravida, Utkala, bengal, vindhya, himachal, yamuna & ganga will fight as one

Kharga will repeat 1758...

Sudarshan shakti will take the land of Jaydratha...

A force rising out of Mathura will avenge the deeds of Babur...

This land will not bleed forever...

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
how it was our failure ?
they ere eliminated before they could do anything , they crossed the IB with the help of a 150 m tunnel , it is impossible to stop them from making tunnels in such a long border .
J & K police was aware of their movement and they were eliminated within that truck .
the only failure was that the truck driver was able to escape successfully .
Not impossible but could be expensive.
1. Install hundreds of ground sensors networked to a computer that predicts underground activity. A startup should get funding to build this and install.
2. Upon prediction that an underground activity has occurred, the system dispatches a Reaper to investigate.
3. Then upon seeing pigs crawl out from a hole, a human fires a missile from the Reaper, and barbecues the pigs.
4. Then a heli comes, picks up the rotten porks and deposits them inside the Porki embassy in Delhi.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Can somebody help me, I with help of my friend have intruded in a WhatsApp group which is controlled by Pakistani and the majority of members of that are Indian MUSLIMS(from various part mostly from Kashmir), These all people are inside the group do anti-India activity .so what my friend has done he had taken a screenshot of all those people who are a member of that group + their mobile number? can we do legal action against them or at least teach them a lesson
What's the anti India activity they do? Like they plan something or just do BS?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Contact cyber cell/local police station with a copy of the screenshots to ADGP/IG Security, J&K Police.

Details incl phone numbers are here....http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/Home

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Kashmiri youth and Indian Army dancing together in Awantipora South Kashmir. But Paki media and their two penny defence analysts claim there's a genocide going on in Kashmir with every second woman being raped and youth being incarcerated by the security forces!!

Last edited:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Here's what I don't get; why play on the backfoot? I've lately seen big claims about what we'll do if a Paki terror attack succeeds; but why on Earth would we wait for them to succeed? Should they be allowed to get away with planning such horrible attacks just because we manage to foil their designs? Is there no significant penalty/price to be extracted for their last 70 yrs of belligerent machinations for Kashmir ('48, '65, '99), for decades of hardcore insurgency in Punjab and J&K, for spates of bomb blasts and attacks on civilians across India - specifically its big cities?

Do we give them a free run until they're successful - which given infinite attempts, any enemy will be?

Where's the deterrence? What's the endgame?

An_indian_

Country flag
Parvin sawhney say many things i do not agree with but i agree with him on that the kind of focus we have on these CT ops is just mind boggling. Even our top general is ct ops expert not pakistan or china experts. Does this fetch votes to politicians thats why everybody so focused on destroying launch pads??that pr driven strategy gonna get us nowhere.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Look at this clown.. Sala.. LOC 1 km shift karne ki aukat nahi. Aur chale Karachi jitne.. And the best jibe is from Malik of NCP, egging the macho Akhand Bhosa**walas to go ahead and merge India, Pakistan and Bangladesh into one country..:pound:

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Parvin sawhney say many things i do not agree with but i agree with him on that the kind of focus we have on these CT ops is just mind boggling. Even our top general is ct ops expert not pakistan or china experts. Does this fetch votes to politicians thats why everybody so focused on destroying launch pads??that pr driven strategy gonna get us nowhere.
destroying paki launch pads are essentially the pre-emptive strategy Indian has adopted its in sm ways analogous to obama drone bombing runs in porkistan.
close of one crore a shell are being spent to waste these islamist terrorists in good numbers.
Not only this makes sure we save our precious jwaans from ambushes but also this acts as a morale downer for porki terrorist army who basically knows how many soft pork army facilities within 20 km form loc are basically waiting to be erased if shit hits the fan... no rafale needed for same...
these shells are synchronised around 10-15 to provide a hit which is even deadlier then 1000 lb ground strike from a plane.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Look at this clown.. Sala.. LOC 1 km shift karne ki aukat nahi. Aur chale Karachi jitne.. And the best jibe is from Malik of NCP, egging the macho Akhand Bhosa**walas to go ahead and merge India, Pakistan and Bangladesh into one country..:pound:
Dekho bhai , gand mar nai sakte lekin un haramiyon ki gand jalane me koi harj nai hai .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles