India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Weapons recovered after Nagrota encounter are made in China | Raj Ki Baat
The weapons recoevered from terrorists after the Nagrota encounter are the one used by 26/11 attacks.

Echelon Four

ek question hai

does the money allotted in defence budget actually gets transferred to MoD... or is the MoD receiving less than declared amount

Deadtrap

Country flag
ek question hai

does the money allotted in defence budget actually gets transferred to MoD... or is the MoD receiving less than declared amount
Currently we are spending more than the declared budget for our armed forces (On capital terms) per year unlike the past.

We are exceeding $1-3 billion per year.

Last edited:

ninja hattori

Country flag
how it was our failure ?
they ere eliminated before they could do anything , they crossed the IB with the help of a 150 m tunnel , it is impossible to stop them from making tunnels in such a long border .
J & K police was aware of their movement and they were eliminated within that truck .
the only failure was that the truck driver was able to escape successfully .
J and k has checkpost and checkpoint on every damn 20 kms of that highway. Either we totally knew and made them reach nagrota. Or either we got them at nagrota only. Which means other checkpoints were napping

EarthCitizen

Country flag
Can somebody help me, I with help of my friend have intruded in a WhatsApp group which is controlled by Pakistani and the majority of members of that are Indian MUSLIMS(from various part mostly from Kashmir), These all people are inside the group do anti-India activity .so what my friend has done he had taken a screenshot of all those people who are a member of that group + their mobile number? can we do legal action against them or at least teach them a lesson

N4tsula67

Country flag
Can somebody help me, I with help of my friend have intruded in a WhatsApp group which is controlled by Pakistani and the majority of members of that are Indian MUSLIMS(from various part mostly from Kashmir), These all people are inside the group do anti-India activity .so what my friend has done he had taken a screenshot of all those people who are a member of that group + their mobile number? can we do legal action against them or at least teach them a lesson
You can contact your local police station.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Yes,you should.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Nothing will help. Just be in the group. Pretend to be Anti India. Gather information. Use it as OSINT.
Max you can do is call JK police and inform them abt it lol. But even that wont help much. Our forces and their intelligence are way ahead.

mokoman

Country flag
What is exactly this anti India activity ?

If you can , blur phone numbers and share screenshots in chit-chat thread.

Killbot

Country flag
Nagrota attack for me is our failure. How can someone trespass IB? Tough questions needs to be asked. And IB se nagrota tak itani sari checkpost walo ne kya checking ki fir. What the hell were they smoking. We just got our ass saved by luck. Nagrota attack is not something we should be proud of neutralizing. IB to nagrota is way far.
IB doesn't mean shit to anyone. Loc does. And LoC to Nagrota is not far at all. And it was an intel based operation. Perfectly executed. No tough questions need to be asked. Only question is your understanding of the nature of the situation. The extra guns indicate that there are more local terrorist sleeper cells waiting to be activated. That is why so many high level meetings were held. To discuss how they would deal with the situation they are in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles