Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Shastri death is still unsolved

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Shastri death is still unsolved
Who else pak establishment; Soviet Union and Indira killed the Shastri.

Welcome to the forum.
Check the name of the thread before posting, ensure your post is inline with Opening post or Topic of the thread.
And its revelant to the thread.

FalconZero

Country flag
There's nothing wrong with having a sexual preference but suppresssing others and killing them or say acting as a hypocrite is wrong. Also, we know that p*kis are into goats more than anything.

.....And dont ask me to get a photo copy of its I dont own a laptop or desktop and I dont knew how to take a screen shot from a mobile.
C'mon bro, though what he said is uncalled for, i am sure you can figure out how to take a screenshot to avoid all this shitshow, this is the 3rd time I am seeing members going apeshit over this issue.

Pakistan over plays his hand by accusing India.

Indian options to keep its strategic restraint in the backdrop of fake accusation dries faster.

Yusuf Moeed rather making India defensive makes us more aggressive and conclusive.

Afghanistan falls back into to Pakistani deep state hands.

Dominate rouge ISI and Army factions goes out of control because they see it as loosening of the American pressure valve.

Pakistani Political dispensation under pressure of aggressive India willy nilly submits to them.

With presumed strategic depth they attack India.

India under strong leadership goes all out and weakens Pakistani army to no near recovery.

Pakistan destabilise and Jihadis out of control starts infiltrating into J&K.

Now how you will handle the narrative of not making Pakistan unstable?

My submission: It is better to fight Jihadi influx and their desperate attacks not backed by organised military. There will be surge at the very initial phase but will die down gradually. Our impunity to further conduct operations inside Pakistan will also increase.
About Afghanistan, it would be a bad idea to ignore China, they are interested in creating a major investment there, they are already the biggest investor in the country taking controls of mines etc. So they will proly work with pakis like USA did, don't you think?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
40% junk fighter are suffering from availability issues same thing with fleet of old f16 also do. Do u really think with such obsolete fleet they can face IAF.
Take out the F-16s from the mix as they cannot be used against India as per the end-user agreement with the US. That leaves PAF with mainly the Thunder Blunders! And that's the main reason why they will never think of offensive ops against India. If they do, it would turn out to be a Paki blood bath and pure carnage without adequate air support!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The tunnel discovered near the international border is suspected to have been used by terrorists eliminated during the Nagrota encounter

I think it's time we installed Seismic detectors as well as underground acoustic detectors called geophones which are used against infiltration. Digging a tunnel will cause seismic vibrations that can be picked up by receivers a km away.

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pakisthanis pathetic journey to doom started in 65 by shastri and our journey to realising our potential kashmiri insurgency is weakening bu day. In 90s it was full bang bang

Tridev123

Country flag
Won't be surprised even if it equalizes or exceeds

160x JF-17... 100+ more planned

80× F-16

& the probable shocker coming in 50-80× J-10C

The prob is they are getting aircraft at 25-35 million a piece

& we are getting at $90-100 million a piece... even our indigenous TEJAS MK1A will come at $55-60 million a piece

They are focusing on an aircraft with moderate capabilities but in adequate numbers to cover all fronts

Our armed forces long back were stripped of decision making powers. how? when you don't control the expenditure... your decisions have shit value until the babu & neta are pleased
While many of us understand your concern there is no need to go hyper.
We have already established a technological lead over the PAF with the acquisition of the Rafales. Even the F16 Block 52 cannot match the Rafale. Leave alone the rest of the Pak air force including the JF17 Thunder/Blunder.

The PAF knows this and they are spooked. Explains their desperate cries to their daddy China for J10c fighters. But even their J10c will fall short of the Rafale.

Also our large fleet of Su30mki's are yet to reach their full potential. Though having larger RCS than the Rafale it is a force multiplier. It only needs the long pending upgrade. An AESA radar, new long range air to air missiles which exceed the performance of the AIM120C,better avionics and EW and possibly an Spectra like suite to mislead the enemy radar and look smaller on their radar screen. An engine upgrade may be too expensive.

The much talked about Super Sukhoi project will breathe new life into the Su30mki's.

We have an fairly advanced indigenous aerospace industry with the capability to design modern combat aircraft. Pakistan is miles behind in this area and can only suckle mother China's teats. It is still a nursing baby.

Also we have an access to Western technology be it from Europe or the US. Though it may not be state of the art nevertheless it helps us to climb the aerospace learning curve faster. Pakistan has been denied access to modern Western technology and rely exclusively on China.

And the reality is that China is behind the West in aerospace technology. A situation that will not change in the near future.

We have an ambitious fighter aircraft development programme.
The LCA Tejas mk1 is only the beginning. The LCA mk1a has several new technologies including an AESA radar. Its radar will be superior to whatever AESA radar that the Chinese put on the JF17 or the J10C(assuming that Pakistan acquires it).

We hold the edge in advanced Air to Air missiles having access to the Meteor. Neither the PAF nor the PLAAF can match the Meteor in the foreceable future.

As our indigenous fighter aircraft programme progresses the LCA mk2 or the MWF
will further increase the lead. Not to mention the AMCA, TEDBF and ORCA.

The deficiency in numbers will be addressed with the increasing production of indigenous fighters of different classes. Maybe in about an decade there will be a transformation.

But for the present we may need more Rafales to meet the challenge from the PAF and the PLAAF. It may be expensive but unavoidable till our indigenous fighters start coming in numbers.

I believe the future of the IAF is rosy and there is no need to look at the PAF as a tiger when in actual they are more of a domestic cat.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Nagrota attack for me is our failure. How can someone trespass IB? Tough questions needs to be asked. And IB se nagrota tak itani sari checkpost walo ne kya checking ki fir. What the hell were they smoking. We just got our ass saved by luck. Nagrota attack is not something we should be proud of neutralizing. IB to nagrota is way far.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
https://defence .pk/pdf/threads/indian-army-soldier-commits-suicide-at-a-post-along-loc-in-poonch-district.692172/

Pakistanis are the biggest assholes ever created, I mean wtf😂🤣?

RR Soldier deployed on LoC😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.
I guess these porkis have an obsession with the name Rajendar, first Colonel Rajendar of DG ISPR😂, now this BS.

Yes just like Pakistan navy is deployed in Jannat and all ships require only 72 hoors as crew to operate them😂🤣😂🤣😂.

airtel

Country flag
Nagrota attack for me is our failure. How can someone trespass IB? Tough questions needs to be asked. And IB se nagrota tak itani sari checkpost walo ne kya checking ki fir. What the hell were they smoking. We just got our ass saved by luck. Nagrota attack is not something we should be proud of neutralizing. IB to nagrota is way far.
how it was our failure ?
they ere eliminated before they could do anything , they crossed the IB with the help of a 150 m tunnel , it is impossible to stop them from making tunnels in such a long border .
J & K police was aware of their movement and they were eliminated within that truck .
the only failure was that the truck driver was able to escape successfully .

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Why dont we politically communicate to people in porky occupied kashmir and gilgit-baltistan ???
We should highlight fruits of democracy and progress in India. Seats in J&K parliament kept historically vacant for these areas can be filled on nomination basis from displaced persons. They would then get representation in our democracy to air their grievances. Human rights record of porkys is a major fault-line to be exploited.

Enforced disappearances in all parts of porkys is a major issue. Minority communities are being systematically targeted including Shias, Ahmadiyyas, Hindus, and Christians. Even barelvi sunnis are at the receiving end of this onslaught. Constitution in porkys confers them second-rate status. Our foreign office should do the shilling actively and relentlessly . We can easily use our economic capacity in our favor to achieve this .

There should be an outreach to all activists in/out of porkyland to give them all support. We should be able to give all organizations who seek independence from porkys a platform in New Delhi and internationally from which they can articulate their aspirations democratically.

Why in the hell are we sending our brave young men risk thar lives frequently . I hate our valiant finest of men losing their precious lives for such a worthless shithole trouble causing vermin neighbour , when we can use a lot of efficient and effective ways as mentioned above for a perpetual solution to all of our troubles on loc.

Varun2002

Country flag
how it was our failure ?
they ere eliminated before they could do anything , they crossed the IB with the help of a 150 m tunnel , it is impossible to stop them from making tunnels in such a long border .
J & K police was aware of their movement and they were eliminated within that truck .
the only failure was that the truck driver was able to escape successfully .
The Indian security forces and intelligence agencies are not omnipotent and omniscient. They will intercept and eliminate the vast majority of terrorists and planned terror attacks. A small number will slip through the cracks, and there will be a few native Kashmiris who will stage local killings. Help from the general populace will reduce these incidents.

SavageKing456

Country flag
There were few reports that driver fled.
I mean how can our armymen let that driver go?
This might be pure Intel based ops.
"Wo kehte hai na maut ki khai me khudh ana"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles