India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They are going to target civilians... like some truck drivers/ business people / KP's (again)... inside Kashmir only... hitting SF's not getting results

If civilians are killed... it takes a long time to recover the morale

Pakis can't let Kashmir getting mainstreamed or the demography to change
Pakis will kill kashmiris and paki celebrities and popular Social Media activists will sell the narrative that Indian Army killed them like that happened on 1st July this year when an old man was shot by a pakistani named osama and pakis had put the blame on SFs.

Yash Patel

Country flag
*** Security Alert ***
A few minutes after I posted here, I received a missed call on whatsapp from Paki number. Has this happened to any of you as well. It might be an attempt to hack using something like Pegasus.

Same thing happened with me Few days back and i have blocked and reported that number!

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Obviously, otherwise why would 4 men carry 11 Kalashnikovs.
So that means the other Islamic terrorists might be Unarmed. They split in up into multiple cells when infiltrated through IB and they are all going after the same target with one group carrying the weapons while rest move around without any weapons to avoid suspicion from local authorities.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
You could use pig fat; in fact one American company was selling gun oil with pig fat. But on second though it's probably not feasable because it might offend Muslim soldiers in Indian army similar to the pig-fat bullet casing issue that caused an uprising against the British.
Yep.

My solution was to open bacon factories in the banks of rivers that flow into Pottyland.

PKMKB brand bacon would be a superhit, all Pakis will know they're drinking pig refuse infused water.

Echelon Four

Yep.

My solution was to open bacon factories in the banks of rivers that flow into Pottyland.

PKMKB brand bacon would be a superhit, all Pakis will know they're drinking pig refuse infused water.

I am the original patent owner of the pork/pig blood idea... used it for years since 2015

but tragedy... According to the green book... rivers, oceans etc. flowing water bodies can never become "haram"

Only ponds & wells which have stationary water can... if pig's blood is added

Trololo

Country flag
So that means the other Islamic terrorists might be Unarmed. They split in up into multiple cells when infiltrated through IB and they are all going after the same target with one group carrying the weapons while rest move around without any weapons to avoid suspicion from local authorities.
Good point and big worry. If not neutralized soon they may become sleeper cells.

Brood Father

Country flag
What does it matter , we will wake tomorrow morning like nothing has happened
What does it matter , we will go to office like nothing happened
What does it fucking matter to us if someone will never walk home to his mother
What does it fucking matter to us if a child will have to carry on without his father
What does it fucking matter to us if a wife will have to spend her life alone

Sorry sir , you will be only a stat because we don't have what it takes to punish the enemy.

Tridev123

Country flag

That explains the meeting by PM. This is a very big plan in the works.
India should do salami slicing of Pak controlled territory in Kashmir as response to every major terrorist attack. The bigger the terrorist attack the bigger our salami slicing. Even failed attacks should be responded to as they indicate intention. Starting with retaking Haji Pir.

If they decide to escalate, good. Destroy them in an all out war.

Since the Pork Army doesn't like to give up, and will try to carry out terrorist attacks again and again we might well even capture Muzaffarabad in the future through salami slicing. Our borders will steadily move up into Pak controlled Kashmir.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Echelon Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles