India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Just read one good for nothing space filler Indian Librandu saying why has Pakistan made such stupid comment when Bihar elections are going on. These scums not only defend them but also give tips how to conduct themselves so their collective anti Modi agenda stay on course.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Today is such a satisfying day for me. Three asshats got exposed, they exposed themselves. Erdodog, dim and mahachutir, three chutyas who spoke against us. lol Karma has funny ways of doing its work.
it’s not karma, these three are part of rebellion against the sauds, they want to replace the sauds as the leader of Islam.

Tuco

Country flag
it’s not karma, these three are part of rebellion against the sauds, they want to replace the sauds as the leader of Islam.
Not talking about there game against Saudi, talking about the credibility they were given by few.

Underground Soldier

Country flag
Fawad chaudhari chutiya hai, itna pta Tha. Lekin itna bada hai, woh pata nahi Tha. And there's nothing revelation for us guys, didn't we knew that these terrorists were involved in Pulwama that we are celebrating??? They are involved in almost all terrorist attacks in India. Our true tribute to our martyrs would be only when we get all those behind these attacks and make them bleed.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Rajdeep is giving prime time to fawad Chowdhary, and making fawad spew nonsense on India today.
How quickly that MC Rajdeep moved to do the damage control for Pakistan.

This bharwa fawad Choudray was instigating one group to revolt against indian army a few months back and abuses PM Modi on daily bases.

What kind of mother she be who breed dalla like Rajdeep.

Hari Sud

Country flag
In last two years a big threat of suicide drones is emerging. One attack in Saudi Arabia last year crippled the oil production for a week and half. Now the Armenia-Azerbaijan war has seen free and very successful use of drone attack and loitering ammunition. I do not know whether both these will be a successful mode of attack at LAC with China where mountains, valleys and military operation from reverse side of the mountains could be successful. But I dare say that drones and loitering bombs would be highly successful in the plains of Punjab and Rajasthan. I am guessing that although Pakistan is bankrupt but they will still spare some money to buy these highly effective offensive weapons.

Where does India stand to counter this threat or have a big arsenal of offensive drones and loitering bombs.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
In last two years a big threat of suicide drones is emerging. One attack in Saudi Arabia last year crippled the oil production for a week and half. Now the Armenia-Azerbaijan war has seen free and very successful use of drone attack and loitering ammunition. I do not know whether both these will be a successful mode of attack at LAC with China where mountains, valleys and military operation from reverse side of the mountains could be successful. But I dare say that drones and loitering bombs would be highly successful in the plains of Punjab and Rajasthan. I am guessing that although Pakistan is bankrupt but they will still spare some money to buy these highly effective offensive weapons.

Where does India stand to counter this threat or have a big arsenal of offensive drones and loitering bombs.
The only UCAVs we have right now are all loitering munitions we have around 200 harop and harpy drones in total if im not mistaken.

sorcerer

Country flag
Well all of them are revealing themselves one by one

View attachment 64703
DR.... WOW!!
also a former PM of Malaysia...Wow Wow!!!

Well!! now is that a surprise when this Malaysian Jihadi poster boy gave asylum to Zakir Naik and protected him.. who was one instrumental in the Sri Lankan bombings!

Peecful religion wonly!
hehe

shade

Country flag
DR.... WOW!!
also a former PM of Malaysia...Wow Wow!!!

Well!! now is that a surprise when this Malaysian Jihadi poster boy gave asylum to Zakir Naik and protected him.. who was one instrumental in the Sri Lankan bombings!

Peecful religion wonly!
hehe
He was PM for 20 years and responsible for starting Malaysia’s economic boom
Actual work was done by Malaysian Chinese and Malaysian Indians.
Malays inspite of being majority have affirmative action/reservation in all govt jobs and even in private sector.
A most incompetent and dull race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles