India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
BBC running a campaign against BABA.. hmmm Indian intelligence agencies must take note..
Haha, baba seems to be doing a good job at psyops, if the Bloody Bastard Corp. is taking notice

Apparently Pompeo+Esper's advice to India is "to get China off your back, start eating into Pakistan, we'll run interference."
Would be nice to have a source, or do you have confidential ones ?

LOL they can keep weeping...that omar ahole must be grateful he is out of arrest.

shade

Country flag
They should also remember that France has bombs that can reach them .
As an Islamic state the Atom Bum or the Nuclear Lulli is all they have to pride over.
Particularly deluded Pakis think because of their Atomic Bum they are equal or superior to Gulf Arabs, Turkey and Iran, when in reality they are worse off than comparitively sized countries like Al-Bongolistan and Indonesia.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I know a lot of Andhra real-estate wallahs who are seriously considering purchases. I myself am considering a small patch outside Leh to open an American-style biker bar/saloon (no hos).
Yes, alot of South Indians in general are lining up to buy some real estate there!! Plus most of them are startup entrepreneurs!!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yes, alot of South Indians in general are lining up to buy some real estate there!! Plus most of them are startup entrepreneurs!!
Exactly. Hyderabad and Bengaluru double-income couples love to invest in land/plots. We just need good brokers. Doesn't matter what the land-use is.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
JIYA HO BIHAR KE LALA
JIYA TU HAZAR SAALA

The Bihari is the only thing the Wani, Dar, Peerzadi and Matroo fear.
They fear the Bihari rate of Production.
These Apple growers will never be able to compete.
Still Bihari moslem TFR is greater than Hindus!!

Killbot

Country flag
I know a lot of Andhra real-estate wallahs who are seriously considering purchases. They're probing for reliable brokers (who are not scammers). I myself am considering a small patch outside Leh to open an American-style biker bar/saloon (no hos).
You still need a domicile certificate for buying land in ladakh. Try Srinagar or Jammu instead.

shade

Country flag
look at this bakchodi by aljazeera :rage:

Kashmiris decry ‘land grab’ as India enacts new laws

last time i checked, only 2 particular families were crying.. not the whole kashmirs.
Stop repeating this thakela Govt line of TwO FaMiLiEs.
All the Thrashmiris must be having a bout of Pheran-Shivering and Impotent Rage right now.
Fuck them and fuck their ashiqs/bhaijaans/abbus from Rawalpindi too.

Al-Jizzeera is a Qatari rag and they will repeat all pro-Paki points only, nothing new there.
Treat it as you would Dawn or TRT or Andalou Agency.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
look at this bakchodi by aljazeera :rage:

Kashmiris decry ‘land grab’ as India enacts new laws

last time i checked, only 2 particular families were crying.. not the whole kashmirs.
Please no “two families” again. They have no power and again no power to do anything in the valley. They lost all there political power in Kashmir Valley a long time ago by “collaborating” with India. You should be worried more about Trashmiri and World Islamic Terrorist groups and Islamist organizations not the “Two Families”. Two Families only want political power so they can rule J&K like a state again like they used to do and steal all the cash from the treasury. Majority of the Trashmiri wants to kill Hindus and even the minority Sikhs, recapture the land from Hindu Government and Army and then either join PorkiShitan or create a Islamic state based on sharia. Majority of them won’t show this mentality in public because they know there will be repercussions from India and Hindus so they either hide it or later join Islamic Terrorist groups.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Please “no two families” again. They have no power and again no power. They lost all there political power in Kashmir Valley a long time ago by collaborating with India. You should be worried more about Trashmiri and World Islamic Terrorist groups and Islamist organizations not the “Two Families”. They only want political power so they can rule J&K like a state again like they used to do and steal all the cash from treasury.
two families never collaborated with India lol.
They were playing double game here, seemingly loyal to the Republic of India on the surface while cleaning out the treasury and doing as their masters in Rawalpindi commanded them to at the same time.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
two families never collaborated with India lol.
They were playing double game here, seemingly loyal to the Republic of India on the surface while cleaning out the treasury and doing as their masters in Rawalpindi commanded them to at the same time.
I am saying from the eyes of Trashmiri Terrorists and Separatists they have collaborated with India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles