India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
this is a excellent move by BJP..

i could be wrong here,
the average price per acre of land in kashmir was around 40,000INR before aug 5, 2019. because outsiders cannot buy land and locals didn't had the money.

after aug 5, 2019.. the same land cost is around 15lakh to 35 lakh..

this will be an eye opener for Kashmiris and make them realize why removal of that article 370 was important. they will also realize how foolishly they lived in poverty for decades believing the 2 particular families in kashmir.

this will improve investment, tourism, jobs etc for local youths, also all govt benefits, schemes and fund will reach each and every kashmirs.
They don’t believe in the two families or whatever. They don’t care what drama those two people did only thing they care about is building a independent Islamic sharia state or join Porkishitan. Islam is there fundamental tenant. They consider all Political parties in kashmir as extension of the Central Indian Government.

FalconZero

Country flag
IK uses the Islam card for votes in Pakistan. But outside, his hypocritical stance is taken as a joke. Pakistani leaders even now have zero idea about how to build their image. Speaking about Islam everyday is not going to make you any allies but will instead make people hate you. I don't understand how the Muslims don't see that Islam is out of fashion now. The beards, skull caps, etc make people look disgusting.
That was sarcastic comment but thanks for explaining anyway.
Pakistan also tried to boycott French products despite being a beggar nation.

Last edited:

Pulakeshin

Country flag
This is PR/Optics spin for dumb kaffirs and to make muslims feel good about themselves.

In reality according to the Book, only the realms of Islam are Dar-ul-Salam( i.e land of peace ) and non-Muslim lands with which muslims don't have a treaty of peace are Dar-ul-Harb( i.e land of war ), the Book in question promoted the mumineen to wage endless jihad on these dar-ul-harbs, to make them Muslim and therefore lands of peace, now again every mumineen doesn't have the stomach for actual shooting/slashing/explosive jihad, so they all contribute in their little ways behind smartphones or keyboards.

The Ulema of India use this same concept to make it theologically sound for Muslims to live here in "peace" without attempting to kill or convert the polytheists, by saying that the Indian Muslims have a "peace treaty" with the Republic of India/Hindoos in the form of the Indian Constitution, ergo India is theologically "Dar ul Salam" because of said treaty

I don't find them disgusting, I admire their "skills" and misdirection attempts.
I admire their book also, everything is given directly, no dilly dallying around, everything is simple and direct, perfect for nomadic tribes living in desert or mountainous areas.
Muslims are one of the most deceptive people out there especially when they are in minority. When they are in majority, their true colours come out.

Their book might have been suitable for 7th century Arabia but it doesn't belong in the present time. I can easily write a better book than the quran with better laws. Muslims say everything is clear in quran but even then they argue over interpretations and cut each others throats which basically means nothing is clear in the quran. Radicalization of Muslims among sectarian lines help us as they keep on killing each other and hating each other.

Muslim should be synonymous with 'deception'.

Pic of a dirty Muslim.

Stockholm police mobilized over potential Muslim migrant mob riots during  Davis Cup

Pulakeshin

Country flag
It will only be out of fashion when Kaffiriyat and Jahilya is eradicated from this planet.
Will never happen.
Then they will eat each other.
Already happening.
It is said Iranis converted en masse to Shia Islam because they hate and resent the Sunni Arabs and Ottoman Turks.
I respect the non-religious Iranis.
Every group splits along the lines of oogah boogah when it becomes too large.
Christianity splitting into over 9000 different sects since 2000 years ago.
Muslim Shia-Sunni schism.
Communist Sino-Soviet split.
Jains, Buddhists splitting from ancient Hinduism. etc
Banglas breaking away from Punjabistan.
The conflicts among Muslims after splitting are on a different level though. The worst religion out there. Disgrace for humankind.

shade

Country flag
Will never happen.

Already happening.

I respect the non-religious Iranis.

The conflicts among Muslims after splitting are on a different level though. The worst religion out there. Disgrace for humankind.
My point is they are united in la ilaha ilallah muhammad rasool allah up until the kuffar is a threat, once the kuffar ceases to be a threat, or is extremely "far away", they start eating each other.
Hand-rubbing Shias in Awadh and other parts of UP were the brains behind Partition, today same Shias being murdered daily by Sunnis.
All Punjabi,Sindhi, Bengalis wanted a kuffar free Islamic state, today the Bengalis have split, and the Sindhis are going extinct.
Ummah chummah is only a thing till the threat of the kuffar remains, once that is dealt with they butcher each other the same way they did the kaffirs.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan parliament passes resolution to recall envoy, but has no ambassador in France - Times of India
NEW DELHI: Amid the anti-France protests in response to French President Emmanuel Macron's remarks about cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, Pakistan's Parliament on Monday passed a resolution urging the government to recall its envoy from Paris.
However, Pakistan has no ambassador posted in Paris currently as its previous envoy Moin-ul-Haq left France three months ago when he was transferred and posted as ambassador to China, according to a report in Geo TV.

The report said that since Haq’s transfer, Pakistan has had no envoy in the French capital as the Pakistan foreign office has not designated his replacement so far.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

paki nincompoops at it again!!!!
just like pakis fighting terrorism...pakis recalling envoy to france!

pakistan...Govt of the idiots, by the idiots, for the idiots!

Killbot

Country flag
That was sarcastic comment but thanks for explaining anyway.

Pakistan also tried to boycott French products despite being a beggar nation.
#DoAtomicAttackOnFrance was trending yesterday. But they didn't know that their missiles can't reach France.
Not to mention the various grammatical errors, but these are porkistani madrassa educated shitwads we are talking about.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Can someone ask that rest of India is allowed to Buy land, they are not snatching away the land, and who tf will buy property in Kashmir? I mean your workplace is in New Delhi and you’ll buy a property in Kashmir that won’t even yield you rent fee.

As I said, these abdullahs and muftis are crying because 370 35A were their sole sources of income through corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles