India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Yeah, i wonder why...
IK uses the Islam card for votes in Pakistan. But outside, his hypocritical stance is taken as a joke. Pakistani leaders even now have zero idea about how to build their image. Speaking about Islam everyday is not going to make you any allies but will instead make people hate you. I don't understand how the Muslims don't see that Islam is out of fashion now. The beards, skull caps, etc make people look disgusting.

shade

Country flag
Muslims are really disgusting people. Despite all these blasts in religious places, killing of French teacher, killing of Charlie Hebdo killers, killings of Shias by ISIS, etc they still claim their religion is a religion of peace lol. How deluded one can be? Everything is there to see for us humans about how Islamic savages tend to behave.
This is PR/Optics spin for dumb kaffirs and to make muslims feel good about themselves.

In reality according to the Book, only the realms of Islam are Dar-ul-Salam( i.e land of peace ) and non-Muslim lands with which muslims don't have a treaty of peace are Dar-ul-Harb( i.e land of war ), the Book in question promoted the mumineen to wage endless jihad on these dar-ul-harbs, to make them Muslim and therefore lands of peace, now again every mumineen doesn't have the stomach for actual shooting/slashing/explosive jihad, so they all contribute in their little ways behind smartphones or keyboards.

The Ulema of India use this same concept to make it theologically sound for Muslims to live here in "peace" without attempting to kill or convert the polytheists, by saying that the Indian Muslims have a "peace treaty" with the Republic of India/Hindoos in the form of the Indian Constitution, ergo India is theologically "Dar ul Salam" because of said treaty

I don't find them disgusting, I admire their "skills" and misdirection attempts.
I admire their book also, everything is given directly, no dilly dallying around, everything is simple and direct, perfect for nomadic tribes living in desert or mountainous areas.

shade

Country flag
IK uses the Islam card for votes in Pakistan. But outside, his hypocritical stance is taken as a joke. Pakistani leaders even now have zero idea about how to build their image. Speaking about Islam everyday is not going to make you any allies but will instead make people hate you. I don't understand how the Muslims don't see that Islam is out of fashion now. The beards, skull caps, etc make people look disgusting.
It will only be out of fashion when Kaffiriyat and Jahilya is eradicated from this planet.
Then they will eat each other.
It is said Iranis converted en masse to Shia Islam because they hate and resent the Sunni Arabs and Ottoman Turks.

Every group splits along the lines of oogah boogah when it becomes too large.
Christianity splitting into over 9000 different sects since 2000 years ago.
Muslim Shia-Sunni schism.
Communist Sino-Soviet split.
Jains, Buddhists splitting from ancient Hinduism. etc
Banglas breaking away from Punjabistan.

shade

Country flag

Article.

1603793024947.png

Saudia has made Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan Chinese territories, and J&K excluding Ladakh as an independent country.

Arabs ofc chose the most wrong and fucked up map, totally expected of them tho.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They don't care about benefits friend.
They care about AZADI and Islam.
Stop deluding yourself that this is about muh jobless, muh education, muh poverty etc, those are the most minor contributing factors.
We must develop kashmir and muzzie areas in india like the way china.I call it the tech barbarian way.that is be barbaric against anti social elements with internet cut off,detention,etc for anti social anti nationals but combined with almost war footing levels of education and infra devlopment and capturing of the islamic populatiosn children through tricks or force and feed them pro india narratives non stop through public and private education.encourage all types entertainment (except probably bollywood for the reasons you know) to further dilute religiousity and also serve as a soft subversion.

those that oppose it can be easily identified as anti national islamists as the mythical poverty related terrorists will have no excuse now.if some islamists are found,they must named and shamed and detained without seeing any outsider including new people and this will demoralize the others like in china.

shade

Country flag
We must develop kashmir and muzzie areas in india like the way china.I call it the tech barbarian way.that is be barbaric against anti social elements with internet cut off,detention,etc for anti social anti nationals but combined with almost war footing levels of education and infra devlopment and capturing of the islamic populatiosn children through tricks or force and feed them pro india narratives non stop through public and private education.encourage all types entertainment (except probably bollywood for the reasons you know) to further dilute religiousity and also serve as a soft subversion.

those that oppose it can be easily identified as anti national islamists as the mythical poverty related terrorists will have no excuse now.if some islamists are found,they must named and shamed and detained without seeing any outsider including new people and this will demoralize the others like in china.
Yes, these are my thoughts exactly, exemplary punishment of secessionists and traitors, propaganda, infiltration of ulama by pro-Indian ones, and assimilation policies should be applied in parallel, a classic good cop-bad cop paradigm.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
This is PR/Optics spin for dumb kaffirs and to make muslims feel good about themselves.

In reality according to the Book, only the realms of Islam are Dar-ul-Salam( i.e land of peace ) and non-Muslim lands with which muslims don't have a treaty of peace are Dar-ul-Harb( i.e land of war ), the Book in question promoted the mumineen to wage endless jihad on these dar-ul-harbs, to make them Muslim and therefore lands of peace, now again every mumineen doesn't have the stomach for actual shooting/slashing/explosive jihad, so they all contribute in their little ways behind smartphones or keyboards.

The Ulema of India use this same concept to make it theologically sound for Muslims to live here in "peace" without attempting to kill or convert the polytheists, by saying that the Indian Muslims have a "peace treaty" with the Republic of India/Hindoos in the form of the Indian Constitution, ergo India is theologically "Dar ul Salam" because of said treaty

I don't find them disgusting, I admire their "skills" and misdirection attempts.
I admire their book also, everything is given directly, no dilly dallying around, everything is simple and direct, perfect for nomadic tribes living in desert or mountainous areas.
that line of code in their manual reminds me of soviet permenant revolution till all nations are communists or usa democracy evangelism.all various forms of internationalism.

shade

Country flag
that line of code in their manual reminds me of soviet permenant revolution till all nations are communists or usa democracy evangelism.all various forms of internationalism.
It is like that, why do you think the left-liberals support muslims? or the concept of Ummah is promoted so heavily among Muslims?
The goal is the same, the eradication of tribe, nationhood, language, ethnicity, religion( eventually ), Momins are just puppets in the long term.

Akula

Country flag

Article.

View attachment 64508

Saudia has made Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan Chinese territories, and J&K excluding Ladakh as an independent country.

Arabs ofc chose the most wrong and fucked up map, totally expected of them tho.
Ek cheez batana, why are fee countries like India, China highlighted and rest are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles