India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
its china who wants to keep the J&K engaged and the paki turkey china nexus will fund the unrest.
plus
there must be lot of un accounted jihadi money flowing through the jihadi network.
afterall its for the 72 glory holes and the retard arabs and the jihadi network will bankroll the weapons.

the point is to keep them jihadis waste enough in bulk on a futile war.and just a matter of time pakistan will succumb on its own.
Nahi hoga, they are either destroyed by Bharat or by 2100 or 2200 they will rule over India along with many imported momineens of various tribes.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
its china who wants to keep the J&K engaged and the paki turkey china nexus will fund the unrest.
plus
there must be lot of un accounted jihadi money flowing through the jihadi network.
afterall its for the 72 glory holes and the retard arabs and the jihadi network will bankroll the weapons.

the point is to keep them jihadis waste enough in bulk on a futile war.and just a matter of time pakistan will succumb on its own.
I as a Kashmiri I want to ask FATF, I have seen Chinese Type-56s, Chinese AKS-74Us, even Chinese QBZ-95B rifles being recovered from terrorists everyday. Still China is not greylisted, blacklist is still faraway.

shade

Country flag
I as a Kashmiri I want to ask FATF, I have seen Chinese Type-56s, Chinese AKS-74Us, even Chinese QBZ-95B rifles being recovered from terrorists everyday. Still China is not greylisted, blacklist is still faraway.
These are all scams to extract concessions from jihadi countries rather than punishing them lol.

sorcerer

Country flag
Decisions...we at one point let china have that chair..and we are regretting the consequences of their action.
Lets see with enough clout and grouping how much we can salvage to put china in the spot.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

shade

Country flag

FalconZero

Country flag
Apparently Pompeo+Esper's advice to India is "to get China off your back, start eating into Pakistan, we'll run interference."
> to get china off your back
> start eating into Pakistan
Which magic wand uncle sam is going to use to prevent China from biting us when we do PKMKB? Also, why they want us to eat through pakis? Leverage?

shade

Country flag
> to get china off your back
> start eating into Pakistan
Which magic wand uncle sam is going to use to prevent China biting us when we do PKMKB? Also, why they want us to eat through pakis? Leverage?
Two CSGs in SCS is enough to keep the Chinese paralyzed.
You don't even need to attack China, just keep the CSGs off their coast menacingly.

1603737423709.png

Country flag

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I'd be truly amazed if the US said that, but if they did, PoJK ki karo taiyyari...
You'd be also amazed to know that Pompeo's department put India under a "do not travel" advisory list, which is a worse recommendation than the "reconsider travel" rating it gives Pakistan and China.

Here: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...s/traveladvisories/india-travel-advisory.html

Notice the specifics of this August 2020 advisory. "Do not travel to within 10 km of the India-Pakistan border." Also, the State Department still considers Jammu & Kashmir to be a "state" and Ladakh to be its "region." Recognizing J&K to be a state makes it legally easier for the US to back India's position in a post-war multi-lateral diplomatic mess. It also gets to hedge its bets in case things go south for the Indian war effort.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
China is one of controlling members of the FATF along with US and Russia, UK and European Union. They can get away with anything they want without much Consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles