India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
BBC running a campaign against BABA.. hmmm Indian intelligence agencies must take note..
I never thought baba would be so much famous all around the world I thought he was only famous on the DFI. Looks like baba I running a one man highly efficient's Osinet's campaign against the Pakistan and the terrorist.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I never thought baba would be so much famous all around the world I thought he was only famous on the DFI. Looks like baba I running a one man highly efficient's Osinet's campaign against the Pakistan and the terrorist.
Although BABA is mostly fake news.. good to see that muzzies from Pakistan to Britain are shi**ing themselves over his posts..

FalconZero

Country flag
link looks broken

o_O They are talking about baba.

But later on Tuesday night a hitherto unknown account tweeted that a fight between troops and police had broken out, with tanks on the streets of Karachi and at least five casualties.

It's unclear who sent this initial tweet. Despite extensive digging by the BBC, it was not possible to establish who operates the Twitter account named @drapr007.

An hour later, the account tweeted again, this time saying: "#BREAKING: Heavy firefight between Pak Army and Sindh Police is going on in Gulshan e Bagh area of #Karachi..."

:rofl::rofl:

Jenaab it's butthurt abdul nothing else, jokes on BBC which is giving space to these jihadis who think quoting twitter posts is news reporting :
1603565996725.png

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
It should be
" By Abid Hussain
BBC English, Londonabad"

BBC is run by an unholy mix of Leftist Anglos, Jews and Pakis
At the bottom, they added: "BBC reality check and bbc monitoring too contributed some of the info in that article", so i guess you can say that. If we started writing articles bout pakis then first name will be imrand himself, then ispr bot, it's kinda hilarious that just few OSINTs managed to make all these inbreds butthurt.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
India buzzes with fake news of 'civil war' in Pakistan

Mother England protecting her baby
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
LoL 😂 even after extensive digging by BritShit BullShit Corporation they still couldn’t figure out who Baba is. Porkis In Englandistan aren’t that good HAHAHAHAHAH 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles