India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
We don’t need enemies outside when they are present in India itself.
this tweet summarizes that she a is filthy bitch and belong to tukde tukde gang.
democracy aur log tantra ke naam pe desh ki gand marne wale chutiiye hai log.

I dedicate my award to the people of Kashmir and the women of Shaheen Bagh who have been the single largest influence on my journalism this year. Here is my acceptance speech-

shade

Country flag
this tweet summarizes that she a is filthy bitch and belong to tukde tukde gang.
democracy aur log tantra ke naam pe desh ki gand marne wale chutiiye hai log.

I dedicate my award to the people of Kashmir and the women of Shaheen Bagh who have been the single largest influence on my journalism this year. Here is my acceptance speech-

She's a journalist propagandist for TheLiar.in, what other evidence do you need

shade

Country flag
She is a puppet of george soros she has connection with Open society foundation.
They all are, TheLiar.in is owned by Siddharth Varadrajan( a US citizen, mentions this in bold and capital always ), who was some ex-hotshot in The Hindoo, but he left and started his own leftist e-Rag because of some ego issues with his bosses there I guess.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
The video of surrender of the Terrorist in today morning encounter in Budgam .

I don't know, I am somehow not in this Op Sadbhavana camp. The only good terrorist is a dead one. And there ain't no "moderate" abdul esp in JK. That soldier seems to be taking unnecessary risk to make him surrender , going with his weapon pointing down and all, he could easily have been shot if that yahoo had a concealed side arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles