India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killbot

Country flag
As soon as the boy realized that he was outnumbered, uski g@@nd fat ke haat me aa gayi. So he decided to surrender.

The Indian Army apparently knew that the boy was alone. When they realized that the boy was genuinely scared, they made him go naked to verify whether he was a suicide bomber or not. After this verification, army offered the 2nd chance to the boy. Happy ending.
Yeah except he was a 31 year old 'boy'.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Yeah except he was a 31 year old 'boy'.
Looked like a small kid though. However, if he is 31 and still lacks the maturity of joining terrorist organizations, we really shouldn't hesitate in going straight for the head. What if he would have killed our soldiers and then said 'galti ho gayi?'. His Abbu was begging for his life but clearly his Abbu wasn't paying too much attention to his son previously as he joined a terrorist organization. The Abbus in Kashmir need to pay keep their children under constant watch. That's what our soldiers should tell parents of kids in Kashmir. But I won't be surprised if part of the brainwashing is supplied their parents themselves.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Sick of playing this daily game; as soon as Eastern Front shuts down completely for the winter, redirect all these forces towards PoJK and at least begin nibbling away at key features and areas from an infiltration and strategic dominance perspective.

This has to end some day.

AZTEC

Country flag
This reminds me of Operation Apache, 2001, during which 9 PARA SF crossed LoC for revenge and returned carrying Paki-heads as trophies.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
This reminds me of Operation Apache, 2001, during which 9 PARA SF crossed LoC for revenge and returned carrying Paki-heads as trophies.
I know that operation, I posted in the Indian special forces thread, where the MODs deleted my post!!

Tridev123

Country flag
View attachment 63367
View attachment 63368
He is from the same group of 4 SSG commandos who were killed in failed BAT attempt in LOC few days ago.
View attachment 63369View attachment 63370View attachment 63371View attachment 63372
Appreciate you sharing the good news of Porks getting minced but such large size portraits of camel piss drinkers seems avoidable. The Pak Army and the ISI are the most rabid anti India elements. They don't deserve such magnified photos on an Indian forum. Normal size photos are preferable.

On the other hand large size photos of our braves are very welcome.

Hope you can understand the sentiment.

shade

Country flag
photoshop, rally was by Jamiat-Ulama-e-Islam, a sunni group, there were similar flags :
View attachment 63728
They are more akin to flag of iraq, that black-white strips one is the flag of the org, proly others are local party flags which are similar to those of iraq/afghanistan.
White and Black are the colors of the first two Caliphates,
Green is of Ummayyad Caliphate.
and Red is of Ottoman "caliphate".

Which is why these three colors are prominent in Islamic country flags.
also why Arab flags have atleast 3 of these 4 colors

avknight1408

Country flag
Paki intruder nabbed by army.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...rder-in-punjab-s-ferozepur-1733472-2020-10-20

Army nabs Pakistani intruder at Indo-Pak border in Punjab's Ferozepur
Indian Army has caught a Pakistani man who had managed to enter Indian territory by crossing the India-Pakistan border in Punjab

A pakistani intruder has been nabbed at the India-Pakistan border in Punjab’s Ferozepur.

According to the initial input, the Pakistani man had managed to slip through the barbed wires, which mark the international border, without being noticed by the Border Security Force.

The intruder was caught by the army approximately 200 metres inside the Indian territory near Hussaniwala in the Ferozepur district. The intruder was carrying over Rs 5000 in Pakistani currency.

The army is interrogating the intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles