Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Country flag

cereal killer

Country flag

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
That's why J&K needed a hardcore nationalist dude like GD Bakshi. This Manoj Sinha has got his work cut out.
Standing for India, and especially for BJP, in J&K is currently like signing your own death warrant.

GOI continues to fail its supporters there.

cereal killer

Country flag
Standing for India, and especially for BJP, in J&K is currently like signing your own death warrant.

GOI continues to fail its supporters there.
Local Hindu parties are already saying diplomacy is not a solution. That why ultra aggressive guys like GD Bakshi were need of the hour. Jihadis only understand one language & that is bullets.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Local Hindu parties are already saying diplomacy is not a solution. That why ultra aggressive guys like GD Bakshi were need of the hour. Jihadis only understand one language & that is bullets.
That will only be of use tactically, but when it comes to strategic goals, the goal of India should be to engineer demographics change in the region. Pakis have done this in PoK I believe, although their task was made easier by the fact that they were migrating Muslims into PoK. Nevertheless this is the only way to bring about peace in Kashmir, to slowly turn it Hindu.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Not just J&K. BJP is failing its followers even in States like WB.
Yes; WB, Kerala etc.

But J&K has even more serious national security and geopolitical implications than the other ones. As shitty as it is, at least democracy and the writ of the Indian state is somewhat existent/functional in the other places.

I also understand the challenge of doing anything against parties like TMC and Left Front which immediately start regionalist, "anti-fascist, save muhhh Democracy" r*ndi rona type campaigns pretending to be the victims while painting the BJP as dictatorial and intolerant - made easier by the widespread inherent dislike for BJP in places like that (up until now).

But in J&K, direct Central control, militarization and circumventing certain laws has already occurred/been there for quite a while - and beyond a level, political maneuvering/image issues aren't really a factor. No excuse for being this lax there.

cereal killer

Country flag
That will only be of use tactically, but when it comes to strategic goals, the goal of India should be to engineer demographics change in the region. Pakis have done this in PoK I believe, although their task was made easier by the fact that they were migrating Muslims into PoK. Nevertheless this is the only way to bring about peace in Kashmir, to slowly turn it Hindu.
No Hindu will risk their life in going there. Trust me I've been there & I know how it is. Only way to restore order is functioning like Dogra rule. Local Hindus need to be made powerful in administration sector & benefits & jobs should be mostly given to them. Turn Kashmiris into labour class which they used to be. Hit them economically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles