India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Country flag
It seems that ladies of the house have entered into family business.
huh... you'd be surprised. Young female are also heavily radicalized in Kashmir. Their posts & their thinking is so much anti India but the biggest irony is our Governments give them scholarships :hail: :doh:. It all boils down to their upbringing & after that give birth to Jihadis.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Jammu & Kashmir: Encounter underway in Sopore; 3 terrorists likely to be trapped. Ops ongoing.
12 JULY 2020

An encounter between terrorists and security forces in Sopore is currently underway. Three militants are known to be hiding in a house. The gunfight had started early morning. Internet services have also been snapped as a precautionary measure. The terrorists are heavily armed but no casualties have been reported so far.

JBH22

huh... you'd be surprised. Young female are also heavily radicalized in Kashmir. Their posts & their thinking is so much anti India but the biggest irony is our Governments give them scholarships :hail: :doh:. It all boils down to their upbringing & after that give birth to Jihadis.
What I liked about the Sakeenas is they are all political well conditioned you asked them about Palestine etc they all know life has greater purpose.
Juxtapose it with the Simrans who are all vying for CEO husband's and tik tok, what is appalling is they have zero IQ and no moral sense. Now you know where the upcoming generation is going😜😜😜

Mikel

Country flag
Not sure why, but the entire security establishment appears spooked about an impending large-scale fidayeen attack. Today this pig got picked up.

Terrorism in South kashmir has taken a massive hit because of successful IA ops. The alert seems to be mostly for North Kashmir. Lot of ceasefire violations by Pak in those areas. May have managed to push some trained attackers.

WARREN SS

Country flag
If I may say as DIA head he should not be spending so much time on Twitter/SM.
Guy Is Figure Ahead I Don't think Desk Chiefs are Even Known in Public eye

All Top End Chief's in Intelligence Services are Just Administrators I think He Hardly even Knows What Really goes on in Agency

Assets are Tools of Desk Chiefs or Station In-charge And Only Loyal To them They Don't Give Shit About Higher Ups

Nevertheless All US agencies Are Open In Social media Not being Active Is Taken us Step Back word in Intel community

https://twitter.com/DefenseIntel

cereal killer

Country flag
What I liked about the Sakeenas is they are all political well conditioned you asked them about Palestine etc they all know life has greater purpose.
Juxtapose it with the Simrans who are all vying for CEO husband's and tik tok, what is appalling is they have zero IQ and no moral sense. Now you know where the upcoming generation is going😜😜😜
Well I've studied with both Sakeenas & Simrans :playball: so I've first hand experience of the difference. You are right Kashmiri girls are heavily interested in politics & things happening around them & are experts in spreading their agenda easily.

aditya g

Country flag
I don't think this is true. All chiefs, irrespective of org will not be connected with each and every detail on ground - but saying he hardly knows what's going on is bit of a stretch.

Having said that I think DIA head should be a Military Intelligence professional ... so that he knows the org from bottom up.

All Top End Chief's in Intelligence Services are Just Administrators I think He Hardly even Knows What Really goes on in Agency

Assets are Tools of Desk Chiefs or Station In-charge And Only Loyal To them They Don't Give Shit About Higher Ups

Nevertheless All US agencies Are Open In Social media Not being Active Is Taken us Step Back word in Intel community

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
China, India ki fight mein Basanti chxd gayi. Pardon my Baloch.

Though until we bring fight to Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad, the things won't improve in JK. Pak has given up on Balochistan & NWFP.

sorcerer

Country flag
Not sure why, but the entire security establishment appears spooked about an impending large-scale fidayeen attack. Today this pig got picked up.

Pigs are rattled.. They are losing many things one by one..
Their best friends in India is losing one state after another and politically will be irrelevant.. The whole investment is flushed..hehehe.
Also
A huge hunt happened in Kerala! The whole Jihadi metal currency(read Gold) network got busted and that means the funding to many piggistani piglets will get culled; that include their funding for many propaganda networks including TV channels and media..bollywood etc etc...
Welll and the NIA is all over the place...taking down persons and arresting them from their beds (literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles