India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Just like how some Indian guys dont want to wear seat belts in the car or wear helmets when riding bikes.
Not exactly. Not wearing seat belts or helmets are acts of defiance. Not gunners not putting ear mufflers which an act of obedience..

In a system where orders are passed by shouts of voice which genners are supposed to then obey - say the line and elevation of the gun, Charge of the shell. type of ammunition, rate of fire, fire orders, cease fire every thing is shout out by the GPO - ear mufflers are not on.

Those will come into vogue slowly as the gun firing procedures are digitized and passed on to the fire control electronics on the gun.. artillery is going for networked centric environment in a very big way.

Most of the time we behave like fault finders ( I am OK you are not OK) in observing others specially our Army. Must give it a thought before jumping to our prefixed conclusions.

Rohan Naik

Country flag
Wait...what!?! When did Russia sell these to porkies?
I am sure Ruskis are playing double agent game with us. They are milking us and also selling key tactical arms to porkis. In one of my last questions, I had also raised my concern that Russia has already supplied pantsir missile system to them

JBH22

I am sure Ruskis are playing double agent game with us. They are milking us and also selling key tactical arms to porkis. In one of my last questions, I had also raised my concern that Russia has already supplied pantsir missile system to them
I see no similar message when Yankee gives them funding or weapons.Russia is a sovereign state like India, it has to keep its option on the table.
Having said that it's worth as to why they are ditching K30 BiHo for PantsirM.🧐

Rohan Naik

Country flag
I see no similar message when Yankee gives them funding or weapons.Russia is a sovereign state like India, it has to keep its option on the table.
Having said that it's worth as to why they are ditching K30 BiHo for PantsirM.🧐
I agree. My worry is that Russia has always been our most trusted ally and has stood shoulder to shoulder in tough situation. Expecting such behaviour from them is hard to absorb. Yankees have been known to play dual roles, since ages. Russia should seriously consider supplying arms to Porkistan

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Pakistan Seen Deploying Unmanned Ground Vehicle Near Indian Border: Media Reports
  • Our Bureau
  • 09:29 AM, July 6, 2020

Pakistan Seen Deploying Unmanned Ground Vehicle Near Indian Border: Media Reports

Platform-M UGV
Pakistan Army has reportedly deployed "many" unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) near the border close to India.
The UGVs are similar to Russian-made Platform-Ms, according to some media reports.
The Platform-M remotely controlled robot armed with grenade launchers and Kalashnikov rifles. The RPG-26 rocket launcher and 7.62 mm general purpose machine gun can be integrated on the vehicle, which can reach a speed of 25 km per hour and can be directed up to 16 km range with LOS (line of sight) technology.
The UGV can be used for gathering intelligence, discovering and destroying fixed and mobile targets, firepower support, patrol and field protection missions.
It is equipped with optical-electronic and radio reconnaissance locators, which enable the Russian robot to perform combat tasks during the night without unmasking itself. Platform-M is a universal platform that can be supplies with a variety of defensive chassis and weaponry.
How did Porkis deploy a Combat Ready UGV before India did? I thought india was ready for these kinds of stuff. I hope BSF can handle this thing.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I agree. My worry is that Russia has always been our most trusted ally and has stood shoulder to shoulder in tough situation. Expecting such behaviour from them is hard to absorb. Yankees have been known to play dual roles, since ages. Russia should seriously consider supplying arms to Porkistan
This UGV is most likely chinese not russian. China is known for copying Russian technology so copying a UGV is not that surprising.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Is not a better option...
Bdw how ugv will perform on rough terrain s ...a question
Hm across rajasthan border and punjab border....it will be good
Combat Capable UGVs will be able to cut the work load of our Jawan by half easily especially in the hostile environments near Rajasthan, Gujarat and Punjab Border Areas. I believe CAPFs especially BSF should Pursue such ideas. This always help cut costs in some places.

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Lalu used to sit with Shorabuddin,
he hugged him,
saved him many times,
called him brother...

Shorabuddin is in Jail, Lalu is not even charge-sheeted for any crimes.
If anyone is thinking that politicians would leave a open trail to them, then they are idiots.

cereal killer

Country flag
This is just a pressure tactic from them so that we don't completely fall into US's lap. US cannot be trusted is a known fact. India will keep playing double games with US too & in due course of time US will show its true colours as well & that's when we will stab them in the back.. Russia will always be our strategic partner.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
This is just a pressure tactic from them so that we don't completely fall into US's lap. US cannot be trusted is a known fact. India will keep playing double games with US too & in due course of time US will show its true colours as well & that's when we will stab them in the back.. Russia will always be our strategic partner.
kya baat!! :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles