India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR SAM

Country flag
Porkiyo ki itni ucchal kudh aur dhamki ki vajay kya hai? Have they got intel of india planning something big?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Standard trash of Mujahid shero shayari from 321 ISPR, we will do this, we will do that.

It's basically a threat to India that India shouldn't spice2000 their Salwars in case big terrorist attack happens in Kashmir, which they are already trying to carry out, like Pulwama and these Ghazis will stand up from their gallas of Fauzi Foundation to fight.

As i said earlier, Paki couldn't care less about blowing up of JeM HQ in Balakot or elsewhere, but that it comes with pressure of striking India back, at Indian military installations since there are no terrorist camps to target here, which can lead to salwar shivering, blackouts in Karachi in much touted "Qatal ki Raat"

With PLA at LAC, such terrorist attack means putting clock on Indian actions with Pakistan since our strategy in a nutshell is to decimate PA quickly before moving for LAC. This may force us to respond disproportionately, possibly taking out Pakistan's critical assets this time to handicap them from fighting further.

Jaymax61

From the time I started reading newspapers, I have been seeing different people making the same threats to India. In a good year 4-5 times, in a tense year every 2 weeks. Hota kabhi kuch nhi.

Take the example of 370. There was no mention in any circle till the news of 35k troops moving into the valley broke out.

In Kargil, PA was dead quiet till our patrols were taken out with headshots.

If you feel all is quiet then get excited. If there is a random PA dude threatening India it means Aaal izz well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles