India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
this point has been floating in my head for a long time, especially whenever I see Redmi phones being used during ops.

I don’t think it would be hard for redmi to identify the active phones During an operation, identify Redmi(or any other chinese phone) by military personnel, and CCP transferring those positions real-time to paki tangos.

am I making sense, or unnecessarily hyper ventilating?

Underground Soldier

Country flag
How these Terrorists are able to get so much of Explosives? In pulwama they use 50 kgs of Explosives where here they had placed 45 kgs of Explosives?? From where they are getting these Explosives?? SFs must look at these questions as next time we may not be able to be so fortunate!!!

IndianHawk

Country flag
this point has been floating in my head for a long time, especially whenever I see Redmi phones being used during ops.

I don’t think it would be hard for redmi to identify the active phones During an operation, identify Redmi(or any other chinese phone) by military personnel, and CCP transferring those positions real-time to paki tangos.

am I making sense, or unnecessarily hyper ventilating?
Given most people nearby ( even native kashmiri) will also have similar phones of redmi too. It's not as easy. And those operations are only secret till the gunfight starts after that everyone knows it and before that no one can forecost if there is an operation or just usual patrolling.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
How these Terrorists are able to get so much of Explosives? In pulwama they use 50 kgs of Explosives where here they had placed 45 kgs of Explosives?? From where they are getting these Explosives?? SFs must look at these questions as next time we may not be able to be so fortunate!!!
These are smuggled products aggregated over a period of time with help of locals... The menace is local jihadi OGW supporting these terror groups in logistics and materials... Forces should put whole population on servilence in terror hotspot villages like pulwama, kulgam and tral and notice each movement, difficult to do but will lead us to contain some attacks!

Gandaberunda

Country flag
What if this VBIED incident is linked with ongoing India China stand-off. Just imagine in case this incident somehow turned into another Pulwama type attack we would have ended up in a serious 2 front war situation following our retaliation against Pakistan.
IA and Govt is wise enough to not trigger two fronts and go to war! 2 front war doctrine is our made out keeping porks and their jihad in mind. If this was not averted then definetly our retaliation would been delayed at our chosen time our chosen place and time till that RA&W would have conducted covert operations in Pak.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Interesting... Now cornered Pak wants to stretch us along GB and involve China?

Hope this makes us to look at GB front and bolster capabilites to mount offensive operations

Pak Army nefarious designs have been revealed. As per info, Pak Army has shifted Terrorist launchpads in Gilgit Baltistan to create it as new flashpoint in addition to Chinese activity near this area. Pak Army has also heightened activities in GB.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Selected terrorist groups bring along a couple of Kgs RDX with them each time they successfully manage to infiltrate. This explosive is collected over a period of time and stored in containers like Sintex tanks etc. It may take upto 6 months to one year to collect 30 to 40 kg of explosives.

AMCA

Country flag

SavageKing456

Country flag
Imran is busy fooling thier awam for so called false flag operation so they get some excuse to be at war with india which they gonna loose very badly :lol:

Adrian Corvus

Country flag
or it could also be that niazi was giving us a hint that there is going to be a serious attack.
Wait...what! I think niazi requires more than 2 brains cells and a ton of porky weed to actually do that!
Thinking about it, guess he just did not know when is pet pigs were gonna bite his neighbour so kept on doing his narrative.

Niks_12

Country flag
Wait...what! I think niazi requires more than 2 brains cells and a ton of porky weed to actually do that!
Thinking about it, guess he just did not know when is pet pigs were gonna bite his neighbour so kept on doing his narrative.
Nope, it was not his brainchild. Notice, how he has been frequently meeting these days with the Army and ISI chief and in the middle of a pandemic, was raising continues alarms on false flag operations and such bullshit (every time there was a meeting, some bullshit was tweeted). Now, on hindsight, you know, whose plan it was and what was the plan - to carry out another Pulwama and then after Indian retaliation, cry out loud as Indian aggression. I am also assuming they had put some false evidences to link this incident to India internally to bolster their claims.

Skyh3ck

Dis you guys see Pak Army is grooming and promoting Shahid Afridi.. and many people now saying is that he is replacement for Imrand Khan..

So we need to fit this puzzle also. .. why they need a new slave when the current one is doing his job..

May be they are preparing to replace Imrand when something wrong happen.. may be internal or external.. may be like POK , War, or internal problem.. but seems imrand will go ..

airtel

Country flag
Dis you guys see Pak Army is grooming and promoting Shahid Afridi.. and many people now saying is that he is replacement for Imrand Khan..

So we need to fit this puzzle also. .. why they need a new slave when the current one is doing his job..

May be they are preparing to replace Imrand when something wrong happen.. may be internal or external.. may be like POK , War, or internal problem.. but seems imrand will go ..

And indian cricketers like yuvraj and harbhajan are donating money to afridi . 🤦‍♀️ :facepalm: 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles