Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
This is has become new norm.
Mughals have become the makers of "rich india" as per idiots
This is called "islamisation of subcontinent"
And we must outrightly reject it.
Our heritage,culture is being stole to whitewash the islamic genocides and they want to push the narrative that it was good that they invaded India as "Hindus were uncivilized and blah blah".
Bro that's paki delusions they still can't explain the historical existence of Pakistan and still suck arab dicks

AMCA

Country flag
I want them to come out of grey list... & in that overconfidence they will make all stupid moves... which will speedup the process of them meeting their fate.

But their abba cheen doesn't want that to happen... it is easier for china to dictate economic terms to a grey listed and desperate Pakistan ruled by self righteous self deluded islamofascist supremacists.
This may be the reason why China voted against Pakistan in FATF
China, Saudi Arabia withdraw support for Pakistan at FATF; Islamabad to 'devise strategy' to stay off terror financing list-World News , Firstpost

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Only thing porks can do when they run out of points to counter their delusion in their 10 iq brains
Bhenchod was given many reference by me about origin of snatan word.
From bhagvat puran to Rig-Veda to atharvaved
He said I was trolling hi
m ,o najjuk porki he was .
Said to me , he has answerd all my questions ,I never asked him any questions it self. I said him that he is nothing but a half knowledgeable twerp , having an agenda of projecting a nation of 70 years as 7000 years old
He has 4 to 5 arguments , ready probably is a bot .
No need to give anything to them , the world knows real history not what these fucekrs or neplol or kanglsdeshi say.
They were part of bharatvarsh , will come back one day , if not men then their lands.
Plus I reminded him that pakistan wa started when muhmmad bin qasim came here , pigs need to be confused perpetually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles