India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Lol you high? They shot down a C-130, a MiG-23 and an Mi-35.
In early November, the regional government controlled by the Tigray People's Liberation Front, a leftist political party — launched a full-scale siege of a key Ethiopian military base at Sero, using tanks, heavy guns and mortars.

Calling the tplf assault a "treason that will never be forgotten," Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed ordered a federal offensive against the region, setting off the conflict.

So far, the conflict has killed thousands of people, many of whom allegedly died as a result of indiscriminate shelling of cities in Tigray by Ethiopian forces. A local official told Reuters in January that more than two million people have been displaced by fighting, far exceeding previous estimates. The conflict also threatens a regional humanitarian disaster.

Aftermath of aircraft that was shot.
rip.JPG

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
In early November, the regional government controlled by the Tigray People's Liberation Front, a leftist political party — launched a full-scale siege of a key Ethiopian military base at Sero, using tanks, heavy guns and mortars.

Calling the tplf assault a "treason that will never be forgotten," Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed ordered a federal offensive against the region, setting off the conflict.

So far, the conflict has killed thousands of people, many of whom allegedly died as a result of indiscriminate shelling of cities in Tigray by Ethiopian forces. A local official told Reuters in January that more than two million people have been displaced by fighting, far exceeding previous estimates. The conflict also threatens a regional humanitarian disaster.

Aftermath of aircraft that was shot.
View attachment 96294
Religion of peace is detrimental to peace

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Dekho bhai log... either one of this is going to happen in next 6 months:

1. which I mentioned few days ago... LOC back to 90s state... funny biradars on this forum really loved that prediction

2. Pakistan returning to 2001-16 timeline... & as per major gaurav arya(retd)... 6 months will be extremely thrilling/nail biting for observers of Geopolitical & security matters.

so be ready with popcorn... abhi to match shuru bhi nahi hua... bas warm up chal raha.

aap counting bhool jaaoge... itne bomb blast aur fidayeen attacks honge Pakistan ki musalla afwaaj par
Read the last line of above post... posted today only

so it started... 5x "Mard-e-mujahid mard-e-momin Talib-e-ilm Ashiq-e-rasool muhib-e-watan" faujis of FC have been dispatched to dozakh by baloch rebels

I fear😐 I may ask the Mods to delete my above post if I come too much true this time

20210624_232959.jpg

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
Before Abrogation of article 370 kashmir constituency had majority no of seats
Delimitation will be the key factor, now Jammu region may get equal or more no of assembly seats than kashmir region . So whoever wins Jammu will hold the key to decide CM of J&K
Delimitation is scientifically done on basis of population. Since Kashmir has more population than Jammu, likelyhood of it getting more seats is very high

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Delimitation is scientifically done on basis of population. Since Kashmir has more population than Jammu, likelyhood of it getting more seats is very high
Population is probably the most important consideration. There are other aspects as well.. like if there is a difficult to reach hilly area, in spite of having lesser population, it can be granted its own constituency...

nixin

they are the Terrorists
I don't think they even deserve the word terrorist."Cowards" or "Senseless" is better term for them according to their great works how they have done and yes they can't be terrorists instead they should be living in terror every second sword above head like they went in hiding after Lahore Blasts ,whether scared from RAW or their own Pakistani mindless coward filth.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
People can make fun... but 1st read full.

Many a times it came to my mind why this Afghanistan has never been at peace since the arrival of Islam... that is in past 1400 yrs

& I have this hypothesis... that it's some kind of curse... some hindu religious place of prime importance must have been desecrated... some sage must have been tortured/killed/raped

nothing explains it apart from a phrase "cursed land"

ok no foreigner could set foot on it for long... but... before simply calling it "graveyard of empires"... ask yourself... had even the natives be able to rule for a decent period while doing anything productive?
Karma for destroying Somnath Mandir 17 times.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
COUP attempt pakistan 2021- new updates

Attock Fort taken over by SSG and 111 bde.

New Suspended Officers

1) Brig Laik- Dy Mil Sec C

2) Col Kamran- PS Directorate

3) Lt Col Kaisar- Dy Mil Sec B

House Arrests

1) Maj Gen Asim Malik- Vice Chief General Staff

2) Maj Gen Rasheed Mehmood- GoC 6 Arm Div

DEATH

1) Lt Col Zahir Khan- died during interrogation.
Died in interrogation ,are pencho

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Was not talking about that curse. Bishma went with an army to force the king of Gandhara to give his daughter in marriage to a blind man and Shakuni who vowed /cursed for the destruction of Kuru clan and eventually the violent turbulent repercussions full of manslaughter in future for any inhabitants of that land which is today called afghanistan.
Wasn’t Gandhari from Gandhara aka today’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan which obviously is a Pashtun area and Pashtuns are Afghans so yes it may be said Gandhari cursed Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or whole Afghanistan:confused1:, both ways Afghanistan is burning, Pakistan’s Waziristan is burning and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to a limit is also burning.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Before Abrogation of article 370 kashmir constituency had majority no of seats
Delimitation will be the key factor, now Jammu region may get equal or more no of assembly seats than kashmir region . So whoever wins Jammu will hold the key to decide CM of J&K
Feel pity on you if you believe, media portrays modi as a genocider of muslims, but in my entire life I’ve seen him appeasing these muzzies. Jammu has always been betrayed, Kashmir gets undeserved attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles