India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
PoK will merge with India under PM Narendra Modi’s leadership: Tourism minister Prahlad Patel | India News - Times of India

statehood?
A: The party (BJP) and the (Modi) government do not renegade on their word. We are firm on our commitment but when things are happening peacefully, some other development works should take place. Moreover, being a border area, there are challenges from the strategic point of view. One aspect has been taken care of but the remaining part of Kashmir [Pak-occupied Kashmir (PoK)] remains to come back (to India).
Q: Does that (PoK) have to come back?
A: That has been passed by Parliament.

Q: So, will PoK merge within India this term ( of the NDA government)?
A: I feel all of us would like to see that fortunate day. If anyone can achieve this, and the way things are moving, it is my firm belief that we would see with our own eyes that the Akhand Bharat concept would materialise under his leadership.
Q: Is the enhanced military movement happening towards achieving this goal?
A: I would not comment on this. My job is to ensure improvement in tourism, which I have done.
Q: Are there any plans to further bifurcate Jammu and Kashmir and make Jammu a separate entity?
A: I should not comment on this. The decisions of the government are well thought of. The gaps have been bridged. Leh-Kargil is an example. Their culture had suffered for all these years. Jammu would also be having its own sentiments. Our attempt would be to reestablish their cultural heritage. This is our work.

:popcorn:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Generally true but there is no indication its layered on all parts of borders, very little info on AD training in IA/IAF in the context of layered strategy vs Russia which conducts many exercises a year. I think we do have lot of vulnerabilities but with Chinese misadventures, we will see this discipline getting the attention it needs. Biggest threat to s-400 would be swarm attacks, EW fooling and what not but these are not located near border and so generally safe in Indian context vs Syria or Armenia context....AA guns are pointless except for drones and iglas may be arguably useful against cruise missiles but not a good sign if they have to be fired as they are last resort
Defensive investments as strategy against an equal enemy should be given less priority vs offensive abilities....enemy should be forced to think 100 times to do something daring. Modern war innovations are based on offensiveness in most everything....defensive strategies are mentally penalizing and mostly end up causing lot of losses and odds are final outcome will not be in your favor
When we talk about air defence we always forget naval Air defence
For ballistic missile we have ins dhruv armed with aad for cruise and ballistic missile for Chinese slbm
Drdo tdv (most probably will be armed with lrsam) for cruise missile defence especially against porki babur
Our frigates are mostly used for air defence role. One can clearly see this by seeing amount of SAM and anti ship missiles loaded in frigates.
1 st layer barak 8 can be useful for cruise missile and srbm
2nd layer -still(buk) about 50 km
3 rd layer-barak 1 (to be replaced by vlsrsam)
4 th layer -kashtan missile and manpads
5 th layer -CIWS
6 th layer -AA guns
It would be quiet interesting to see merge of trio air force, navy and army air defence system.
Our air defence system follow Russian doctrine

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian officials had a ‘quiet’ rendezvous with Taliban, says Qatari special envoy

In a first, a top Qatari official has confirmed that Indian officials made a “quiet visit” to Doha to engage the Taliban’s political leadership.

This is the first time that an official involved in talks with the Taliban has divulged information about New Delhi’s secret rendezvous with the Taliban.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
This report clearly says that initially David Headly was a drug dealer and he was notorious for smuggling drugs to European countries.
Then cia send him to porkistan for intelligence gathering.
Why would CIA send a drug dealer to porkistan for intelligence gathering.
Large number of reports are hidden by US government about David Headly.
The hidden thing is C*IA is also involved in drug trade with ISI
Always remember David Headly was a drug dealer initially
david Headley , RAW ke radar par aata hai

Ayushraj

Country flag
david Headley , RAW ke radar par aata hai
Most confusing is terrorist clearly knew how to evade navy and coast Guard patrol.
Terrorist also knew how to evade ground base radars with just a trawler
When Terrorist landed in Mumbai 7 the most populated city in the world and their was no one who saw this.

In this documentary it's clearly saying some one from Karachi were guiding them threw phone calls but who was guiding handler in turn from Mumbai (panauti).

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Most confusing is terrorist clearly knew how to evade navy and coast Guard patrol.
Terrorist also knew how to evade ground base radars with just a trawler
When Terrorist landed in Mumbai 7 the most populated city in the world and their was no one who saw this.

In this documentary it's clearly saying some one from Karachi were guiding them threw phone calls but who was guiding handler in turn from Mumbai (panauti).
They had Sajid Mir as a Handler from Karachi, with another team of trained intelligence people who were dissecting material coming in and guiding them

The documentary doesn't specifically target any media houses, entirely focuses on David mulla and Sajid Mir, although they have very limited information on Sajid

Mantospace

Country flag
PoK will merge with India under PM Narendra Modi’s leadership: Tourism minister Prahlad Patel | India News - Times of India

statehood?
A: The party (BJP) and the (Modi) government do not renegade on their word. We are firm on our commitment but when things are happening peacefully, some other development works should take place. Moreover, being a border area, there are challenges from the strategic point of view. One aspect has been taken care of but the remaining part of Kashmir [Pak-occupied Kashmir (PoK)] remains to come back (to India).
Q: Does that (PoK) have to come back?
A: That has been passed by Parliament.

Q: So, will PoK merge within India this term ( of the NDA government)?
A: I feel all of us would like to see that fortunate day. If anyone can achieve this, and the way things are moving, it is my firm belief that we would see with our own eyes that the Akhand Bharat concept would materialise under his leadership.
Q: Is the enhanced military movement happening towards achieving this goal?
A: I would not comment on this. My job is to ensure improvement in tourism, which I have done.
Q: Are there any plans to further bifurcate Jammu and Kashmir and make Jammu a separate entity?
A: I should not comment on this. The decisions of the government are well thought of. The gaps have been bridged. Leh-Kargil is an example. Their culture had suffered for all these years. Jammu would also be having its own sentiments. Our attempt would be to reestablish their cultural heritage. This is our work.

Well do you guys believe pok physically will merge with India ?

Mantospace

Country flag
aise hi hathiyar ka business chalta hai

waise complete S-400 package is "S400 + SA-17 + Tor + Pantsir" as advertised by Almaz-Antey(the OEM) for multilayer air defence.

Even Krasukha ground mobile EW system is recommended in combination.
Our akash sys can handle this ?

sorcerer

Country flag
AP PHOTOS: Indian police train villagers for border security

Special police officers are lower-ranked police officials who are mainly recruited for intelligence gathering and counterinsurgency operations. In recent years, the force has assisted in border areas as well because of local recruits' familiarity with the topography and ability to assist police and border guards during emergencies.

Ayushraj

Country flag
They had Sajid Mir as a Handler from Karachi, with another team of trained intelligence people who were dissecting material coming in and guiding them

The documentary doesn't specifically target any media houses, entirely focuses on David mulla and Sajid Mir, although they have very limited information on Sajid
That's why porki army personnel wear so much of badges on their uniform
They don't fight any war but still their uniform is full of medals

sorcerer

Country flag
According to sources, China's PLA is providing military training to Pakistan soldiers. The Chinese apparently providing Pakistani soldiers training including tactics and physical conditioning. This is just another example of how China and Pakistan are together against India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tactical Doge

Country flag
According to sources, China's PLA is providing military training to Pakistan soldiers. The Chinese apparently providing Pakistani soldiers training including tactics and physical conditioning. This is just another example of how China and Pakistan are together against India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It is supposed to be the other way around
I'm just kidding but what if it's the Pakis going to China to teach the Chinese a thing or two about their combat experience with the chinkis, and the chinkis are too embarrassed to admit it publicly (very low chance but not outside the realm of possibility)

sorcerer

Country flag
I'm just kidding but what if it's the Pakis going to China to teach the Chinese a thing or two about their combat experience with the chinkis, and the chinkis are too embarrassed to admit it publicly (very low chance but not outside the realm of possibility)
yes..pakis can teach chingchongs how to run fast backwards. its very important for ching chongs to learn it to avoid getting creamed by IA

THESIS THORON

Country flag
pakis have better experience of surrendering to india, they should have taught their abbu how to do this professionaly :rofl::rofl:

Tactical Doge

Country flag
yes..pakis can teach chingchongs how to run fast backwards. its very important for ching chongs to learn it to avoid getting creamed by IA
pakis have better experience of surrendering to india, they should have taught their abbu how to do this professionaly :rofl::rofl:
But seriously though, Pakis have more experience fighting insurgency in Baloch and Sindh(albiet with heavy casualties)
Compare it to chinki conscripts who practically have zero experience, I'm amazed what the chinki fauj can teach Pakis that they already doesn't know or gained tactical experience from the field as opposed to chinkis with zero combat experience

sorcerer

Country flag
But seriously though, Pakis have more experience fighting insurgency in Baloch and Sindh(albiet with heavy casualties)
Compare it to chinki conscripts who practically have zero experience, I'm amazed what the chinki fauj can teach Pakis that they already doesn't know or gained tactical experience from the field as opposed to chinkis with zero combat experience
its a part of in-house indoctrination of paki soldiers by china to go by chinese rules of engagement.
The next part of chinese colon isation of pakistan.( where the colon of pakistan is regularly used by china).
soon..these paki soldiers will fight against pakistanis to ensure chinese colon isation work seamlessly in pakistan.

bajwa and his gang has already sold the paki soldiers to china..dont know if this was the reason behind the assassination attempt on bajwa by a few pakis

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
When we talk about air defence we always forget naval Air defence
For ballistic missile we have ins dhruv armed with aad for cruise and ballistic missile for Chinese slbm
Drdo tdv (most probably will be armed with lrsam) for cruise missile defence especially against porki babur
Our frigates are mostly used for air defence role. One can clearly see this by seeing amount of SAM and anti ship missiles loaded in frigates.
1 st layer barak 8 can be useful for cruise missile and srbm
2nd layer -still(buk) about 50 km
3 rd layer-barak 1 (to be replaced by vlsrsam)
4 th layer -kashtan missile and manpads
5 th layer -CIWS
6 th layer -AA guns
It would be quiet interesting to see merge of trio air force, navy and army air defence system.
Our air defence system follow Russian doctrine
MY god... so good at making up imaginary facts

INS DHRUV is not a BMD ship

it is a missile range instrumentation ship... only for research purposes & trajectory mapping... that's it... & not armed with bloody anything

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles