India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Please stop using the term Azad Kashmir. If we can't bust pakistani propaganda on this forum, how will we bust it in the outside world?
It had to be used in this case to be clear about the portion of PoJK other than GB. I even put it in parentheses.

It's not like I call it that every single time. In fact, unlike many people, I even go the extra mile and call it PoJK - not just PoK.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Adding Pok or Even Skardu gilgit Means No Chance of BJP ever coming to power in J&K
Jammu Will Also become minority state after adding mirpur And Muzaffarabad

We need a real displacement plan To control Political demographics Or We Will be facing a Next Pakistan crisis
Because Muslim majority Will be close To 80-85 %
And that is real threat that Western Countries can exploit in future
Must think before your fingers itch for the keyboard.
It is no more a state and shall never be again.
There will by UT of
= Ladakh,
Gilgit and Baltistan
Jammu including Mirpur / Sudan land.
Kashmir valley

Khalas........:daru:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Must think before your fingers itch for the keyboard.
It is no more a state and shall never be gain.
There will by UT of
= Ladakh,
Gilgit and Baltistan
Jammu including Mirpur / Sudan land.
Kashmir valley

Khalas........:daru:
Gilgit is Muslim majority You have seen protest over Re organization bill
in Kargil Iranians have more influence in Kargil now
as of now Muslims is Slight over number of Buddhist of Leh
After adding Skardu And gilgit they Will be in numbers

Same goes For Jammu if you add Muzaffarabad And Mirpur into J&K

Problem is heavily Armed Tribal breed of Mirpuri's they are Most sectarian people Even more than Pak Punjabi's Rival only To talib's Illayas Kashmiri.,syed salahuddin,Abdulla's mufti's All Dalla's
Sorry i don't like there breed

Displacement Plan needed ASAP or they Will Spread Wahhabism and Jihadism in J&K

BangaliBabu

Country flag
what's with the Pork business jets doing merry-go rounds over Punjabi airspace? Modified sigint/elint platforms or the generals making sure they don't get roasted on the ground, just in case? (you know ;))

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
Read What he said Through Mountain terrain it Will takes Weeks Which is 70 % of Valley

I said Skardu is 7-8 days through Kargil & Leh ( Which is strategically is very Important than Kashmir valley for India )

He is talking Chamb sector Well It Easy To say Than done against Hostile armed Population And PAK army
I Still Don't Know How Will We cross Khyper bass,FATA ,NWFP With Mechanized forces once We cross Sialkot sector

I don't know about land invasion much, but I do know that Planes would be heavily defended, Plateaus ... will be the least. Even if we tried, we would require a distraction big enough to take the latter route. With the network centric warfare, we would've less than 48hrs to do this.

scatterStorm

Country flag
I said Fighting in POK is not Equal to Fighting in Chamb
you need 3:1 Ratio
I said We can capture Skardu & Gilgit in 7-8 days With whatever we have
I Can claim Anything hypothetically
Its Like Saying NE is Cake Walk For PLA all They have to Squeeze is 27 Km Stretch of chicken Neck

France was Most strongest Military power in whole Europe they though No One Will cross Maginot Line
and With British Forces They Will Annihilate Germans
@BON PLAN

Then Germany Did Surprise Blitzkrieg pincer Movement And Fritz Erich Georg Eduard von Manstein
Checkmated Allies

And We all Know after that Dunkirk evacuation, Fall of France

[/QUOTE]
I don't want to go off topic, but Blitzkrieg was the most thoughtful strategy built ever. Germans had mostly plane and rivers to cross, we have fucking mountains. If we pincer parallels maneuvers its right we would've have to go with IBGs and very very potent CAS and arties to back us up. Not giving a chance to PAK Army.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Some stray shells landing in the city should be enough to make em rum with their salwars tugged under their ass.
Heck Russians were bombing cities with citizen present in them during the Syrian War.
Problem is Bleeding hearts Of LW Western media they are Blind one it comes To Muslims
They Will surely Depict IA as Nazi army And mold Global opinion ISPR plays it Well With there vish Kanaya's like rana ayub & Saba Naqvi
Just look at how IA made into Depict has rapist and killers of locals one truth is Militants Killed more Kashmirs than IA

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Neelum Highway is full of convoys.

Heavy artillery movements spotted in Bhimber, Battal and Samahni.

So? Pakistan wants war?

Our forces are always prepared and ready to deal with any challange.

Don't know how credible his source are...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Problem is Bleeding hearts Of LW Western media they are Blind one it comes To Muslims
They Will surely Depict IA as Nazi army
Just look at how IA made into Depict has rapist and killers of locals one truth is Militants Killed more Kashmirs than IA
Problem is our media do not demonize the Kashmiri militants and OGWs which helped in the mass genocide of Kashmiri Pandits, show their ugly face. They are not fighting or any freedom, they are fighting for establishing Jihad.

We need an extensive media campaign highlighting the sufferings of Kashmiri Pandits, how they were forced to leave their native land by the local Muslim population, how the women and children were systematically raped and killed by those same crocodile-teared kashmiris crying for independence right now.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
They Will surely Depict IA as Nazi army And mold Global opinion ISPR plays it Well With there vish Kanaya's like rana ayub & Saba Naqvi
For real nigga that's the worst that is gonna happen?
People in India should really not give a damn about western media.
How many Indian consume western media anyway, little to none.
Twitter trends and news article aint gonna do jack.
If some spoiled attention seeking brat in south delhi wants to get attention by retweeting westerns article then let him do it.
Large Amount of people really don't give a shit about Pakistan and that's all that matters.
The worst case scenario is a sanction isn't it.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Bakis wanted to show India is involved in balochistan.... Now they got one to peddle the propaganda. Army veterans appearing on at TV debates should not provide them opportunity to do so... Now bakis will do Randi rona internationally

WARREN SS

Country flag
For real nigga that's the worst that is gonna happen?
People in India should really not give a damn about western media.
How many Indian consume western media anyway, little to none.
Twitter trends and news article aint gonna do jack.
If some spoiled attention seeking brat in south delhi wants to get attention by retweeting westerns article then let him do it.
Large Amount of people really don't give a shit about Pakistan and that's all that matters.
The worst case scenario is a sanction isn't it.
I Will make UNSC Pressure on india To Short out the War or Declare Ceasefire its Happened in all Previous war s 65,71,Kargil
With Indian And Pakistan being nuclear states The threat It Priory No 1

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I Will make UNSC Pressure on india To Short out the War or Declare Ceasefire its Happened in all Previous war s 65,71,Kargil
And what will UNSC do if we don't scale down. No one aked US to scale down in Iraq no one aksed Russia to scale down in Syria.
Will UNSC combine all the world armed forces and invade India.
We are never gonna get UNSC council better not give a shit about them.
With Indian And Pakistan being nuclear states The threat It Priory No 1
What happens between the two countries is a bilateral issue nuclear or not.

They make u scale down because u listen to them.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Some stray shells landing in the city should be enough to make em rum with their salwars tugged under their ass.
Heck Russians were bombing cities with citizen present in them during the Syrian War.
That's basically what you have to do, fight an artificially "loose" war, increase collateral damage and force Pak Punjab to absorb the people.

Will actually create even more trouble for them in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles