India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
In other words, the core of the contradiction between India and Pakistan is religious contradiction.
No!

An oft repeated cliche but it is true. India has more Muslims than Pakistan

Pakistanis suffered from a faux superiority complex from Day 1 and under this disillusionment kept attacking us thinking they will get their way. Of course they couldn't. Had they minded their own business post partition and focused on their nation and development instead of religious crusades our relation could have been US - Canada or Australia-New Zealand like. But that opportunity has passed.

Indians and Pakistanis have one relation only i.e. enemity.

We are of course always open to more land (Pakistan) but no erstwhile occupants of said land (Pakistanis)

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
nope, unlikely.

you didn’t answer my question, why do you think Pakistan was created in the first place?
If I remember correctly, at the time of India’s independence, Indian Muslims had a strong voice calling for the establishment of two countries separately from Hindus. In a democratic country, the number of Muslims is small and the number of Hindus is large. The elections are not good for Muslims. In Jinnah Under the leadership, Pakistan was born
Britain also supported the division of India upon independence

SavageKing456

Country flag
If I remember correctly, at the time of India’s independence, Indian Muslims had a strong voice calling for the establishment of two countries separately from Hindus. In a democratic country, the number of Muslims is small and the number of Hindus is large. The elections are not good for Muslims. In Jinnah Under the leadership, Pakistan was born
Yes,the divide was on the basis of religion,still indian muslims remained in India for what?
The separatists killed hindus during the process of partition,they can never coexist(bitter truth) the situation is same in Kashmir,WB and other parts.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
that’s the british version of history.

Things that are left out by British & British influenced historians :

1) people of India never had a say in partition of Pakistan, it was decided by unelected selected “people’s representatives”.

2) independence happened in aug 1947, even until may 1947 people living in Punjab & Gujarat didn’t even know that there was about be a population exchange based religious lines. saying this to explain, people had no idea about the implications of partition.

3) what ever little that was explained to sub continent muslims about Pakistan creation, core reason was given as that as per Islamic theology a Muslim should not be living under the rule of a kafir, hence the two nation theory same as in Israel.

4) the fact that so many Muslims live in India even after independence, is in itself a invalidation of concept of Pakistan. keep in mind it was Pakistan which which stopped Indian Muslims from shifting to Pakistan in 1951.

5) in essence Pakistan was created for the sake of rich punjabi land owners to retain their large holdings after independence, by using Jinnah as a figure head funded by Ahmadis and some Muslim zamindars from UP & Bihar.

so answer to original question, Pakistan will never be integrated into India as long as it is an “Islamic republic”.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
If Pakistan is willing to join India but keep Islam, will India agree?
It won't. Constitution of India won't a let a theocratic state exist as a province in India.
If something happens in future like another 1971, Pak may come under Indian confederation or neo-colonial rule though. Where it will effectively exist as a country but a puppet state, where its sovereignty, military and other affairs will be controlled by Indian administration from back door.
In other words, the core of the contradiction between India and Pakistan is religious contradiction.
Ideological contradiction.
Both Indian nationalism and Hindutva are about India's heritage and identity as a nation. Pakistan is about a place for Indian Muslims and belief that Muslims were superior and rulers of subcontinent.
Even if there were no British, Pakistan and India would split, right?
Depends, there would have been a civil war at best and its success or failure would determine chances existence of Pakistan.

To be more precise, if there were no British, Maratha empire would continue to rule India turning its history into complete Hindu legacy and making India another Asian imperiaist power of 18th and 19th century like Japan. They wouldn't even have let Muslims run any kind of separatist campaign.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The latter. Pakistanis are Hindus who gave up their religion, converted to Islam, and betrayed the nation.
But i am genuinely racist against pakistan though.i feel no ethnic consiousness with anyone in pakistan and further beyond.so i dont get why people here even entertain the notion that even some parts are genetically related to some pakis. the paki reputation is radioactive.

my naturally Machiavellian mind cannot fathom this propensity even in the slightest to say that they are related.Just say that they were hindus who converted and that they are not arabs but arab wannabes.dont alude to any connection with us further than that.

shade

Country flag
But i am genuinely racist against pakistan though.i feel no ethnic consiousness with anyone in pakistan and further beyond.so i dont get why people here even entertain the notion that even some parts are genetically related to some pakis. the paki reputation is radioactive.

my naturally Machiavellian mind cannot fathom this propensity even in the slightest to say that they are related.Just say that they were hindus who converted and that they are not arabs but arab wannabes.dont alude to any connection with us further than that.
They are descendants of Hindus/Buddhists who converted long ago and now associate more with every Islamic bakrichod/bacchebaaz who passed by those areas rather than their ancestors just for religious brownie points purposes.

There is nothing to associate them and us.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Race is a tricky word when we throw it around Paxstanis and BonGloDashis, in the sense of Ancestry

BonGloDashis atleast acknowledge their Fathers without doing any Ummah ka Chummah and having literal mental orgasms upon anything Arabic/Persian in nature

shade

Country flag
Race is a tricky word when we throw it around Paxstanis and BonGloDashis, in the sense of Ancestry

BonGloDashis atleast acknowledge their Fathers without doing any Ummah ka Chummah and having literal mental orgasms upon anything Arabic/Persian in nature
Ho jayega inshallah.
Bongoliyyas were converted by Arabs.
In the future every Najmul will say he has Arab ancestry from Hadhram n sheeit.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They are descendants of Hindus/Buddhists who converted long ago and now associate more with every Islamic bakrichod/bacchebaaz who passed by those areas rather than their ancestors just for religious brownie points purposes.

There is nothing to associate them and us.
but guys here give the standard reply that gives a small opening to claim our history and culture when they should be unceremoniously booted out our land and most importantly our minds.

I have only one general messgae : BE MACHAIVELLIAN IN ALL REGARDS.IT IS NEEDED TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A SUPERPOWER.SUPERPOWER NATIONS NEED SUPERPOWER-CONDUCIVE THINKING LIKE MACHAIVELLIANISM,TRIBALISM,ONE-UPPING SYNDROME,ETC.IN FACT IT IS A FOUNDATION OVER WHICH A STRONG COUNTRY CAN BE BUILT.

the west is declining BECAUSE they lost the foundation of MACHAIVELLIANISM,TRIBALISM,ETC in the general population which means that it was only a matter of time since their power started crumbling.

they are running on fumes of the generations before 1950s,each successively getting pozzed due to good times created by the situation they were in and their ancestors.

I am just noting one of these threads of emotional thinking in indians where they have some kind of human connection with pakistanis. i just need them to align with my thinking of pakis as jailbirds who will never be seen in my company unless he removes everything pakistani about them.

i just want indians to remove that emotional thinking that will hinder our ambitions which are acting as control rods in our nuclear reactor of ambitions and wants. they were placed there by our post independence and pre independence enemies.remove them one by one.they are being removed,but it needs to be done faster. you wanna see a completely ready society for superpowerdom,look at china,their populace is completely immune to the control rods that dampen the criticality.

FOR THAT WE HAVE TO REMOVE THE OLD MEMES OF PAKI-PUNJABI --- INDIA-PUNJABI BHAI-BHAI AND OTHER ENEMY INSERTED MEMES YOU CAN SEE.FIRST CHANGE IS IN YOURSELF.

THE LIBERALS ARE SEETHING WHEN WE CREATE RAM MANDIR AND REMOVE NAMES FROM MUGHAL ROADS IS NOT BECAUSE OF NOTHING BUT BECAUSE WE ARE REMOVING THOSE CONTROL RODS.THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

shade

Country flag
give it up guys...CCP bots will have to do PHD first in Indian History before trying to comprehend Indo Pak dynamics

View attachment 93905
He/It is acting like a clueless chutiya, but in reality he'll continue to spew propaganda about India dating from the British Raj times, you know the usual "India wasn't a country before the british" etc etc.

Lots of wumaos lately on the forum with a Japanese flag.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
He/It is acting like a clueless chutiya, but in reality he'll continue to spew propaganda about India dating from the British Raj times, you know the usual "India wasn't a country before the british" etc etc.

I DONT UNDERTAND THIS TENDENCY FOR FREE SPECCH IN NATIONALIST CIRCLES.I WANT MY ENEMIES TO BE CLUELESS AS POSSIBLE.THIS IS NOT A GOVERNMENT FORUM WHERE WE ARE OBLIGATED TO GIVE ANSWERS ABOUT THE VARIOUS INTERNAL DYNAMICS AND THOUGHTS ABOUT ISSUES TO KNOWN FOREIGN TRIBE MEMBERS.

THIS IS NOT AN ECONOMY WHERE IF WE SHUT DOWN THE MEMBER SHIP FOR FOREIGN MEMEBERS,THE FORUM QUALITY WILL GO DOWN.SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST TROLLS AND ARE OPENLY HATING US.SO WHY GIVE THE TIME OF DAY OR EVEN THE ACCESS TO INFO.ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE THE DETAILS AND LOCATIONS OF YOUR ARMOURED COLUMN IN WAR TO YOUR ENEMY IF HE ASKS NICELY???

YOU WANT YOUR ENEMIES AS KNOWLEDGE-LESS AS POSSIBLE AND THAT INCLUDES THE NORMAL CITIZENS OF THE OTHER SIDE.SEE HOW USELFUL IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF ALL THE MEMEBERS OF INDIAN CITIZENRY WERE KNOWLEGABLE ABOUT HAPPENINGS IN PAKISTAN.WHEN IT IS IMPERFECT AND WORSE FIILLED WITH ENEMY CREATED MEMES,THEN THE CITIZENRY GETS EASILY SWAYED IN DIRECTIONS NOT IN THE COUNTRIES INTEREST AND NOT EVEN IN THEIR OWN INTERESTS.

THE CHINESE BLOCKED ALL FOREIGN SOCIAL MEDIA NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE AUTHORITARIAN,BUT BECAUSE IT WAS THE LOGICAL THING TO DO.IT ACTUALLY CEMENTS THEM AS TRUE ATHEISTS(PRAGMATIC) RATHER THAN THE MUMMY-DADDY BURGER ATHEIST(NOT TRUE ATHIEST-JUST SELF HATRED AND XENOPHILIA EXPRESSED AS ATHIESM LIKE IN OUR COUNTRY).

IT IS ACTUALLY THE RELIGIOUS TENET OF THESE NEW AGE SECULAR RELIGIONS (AND THEIR DENOMINATIONS )LIKE LIBERALISM,FREEDOM-BURGER,LGBTQWEQW,ETC TO ALWAYS INCLUDE THE SPEECH AND ENQUIRIES OF THE ENEMY IN OUR FORUMS AND DISCUSSION WHETHER HERE OR IN OTHER VENUES.WE AS INDIANS SHOULD LET IT GO.

PRACTICAL ACTIONS -
1.EASY BAN HAMMER FOR SPAMMERS AND KNOWN ENEMY TRIBE MEMBERS.

2.NO SHOWING OF FORUM CONTENT WITHOUT ACCOUNT

3.HIGH PROBABTION TIME FOR MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT AND BETTER CHECKS.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Kya Bola
No India before Angrez

.....chad mauryans enters the chat......

Screenshot_20210609-171048~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles