India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Makes sense that they're pushing globalization via alien invasion theory
Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the events happening gives us an idea.
Can you explain this?

SavageKing456

Country flag
Can you explain this?
Not the right thread maybe but I've heard few conservatives from US talking about it,that liberals/elites want one government which controls human race,with mass surveillance equipment and narrative control,just like puppets.
Elites and are very powerful especially in the US but they want globalization or No,is up to the truth.
Few people say covid was one of the trial but failed to maybe that UFO narrative being pushed to unite humanity against supposed alien invasion,now IDK if it's true.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Not the right thread maybe but I've heard few conservatives from US talking about it,that liberals/elites want one government which controls human race,with mass surveillance equipment and narrative control,just like puppets.
Elites and are very powerful especially in the US but they want globalization or No,is up to the truth.
Few people say covid was one of the trial but failed to maybe that UFO narrative being pushed to unite humanity against supposed alien invasion,now IDK if it's true.
So they want to unite the world against one thing and make USA relevant.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Makes sense that they're pushing globalization via alien invasion theory
Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the events happening gives us an idea.
Fucking vermins just look at this coomers whos also managing director of weffags.

"I believe that there will be another crisis . It will be more significant. It will be faster than what we've seen with corona chan. The impact will be greater, and as a result the economic and social implications will be even more significant." - Jeremy Jurgens.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa something omnious cooking?
View attachment 93132
seems to a matter of fact statements, nothing to disagree with considering all of it is true. cost of disruption by non-state actors indeed has reduced quite a bit in recent years.

ex: a riot instigated using a thousand people supported by legal activists has made india from a copper exporter to a copper importer.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
EU nations cry when it comes to human rights in India but ccp invested a lot in eu and silenced almost every european human rights group through investment (debt trap)
I posted a tweet showing the chinese ownership of almost all of big german companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles