India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It is CISF of India
It’s not CISF it’s Paki. I never seen CISF Troopers with Beards. I believe CAPFs have no beard policy during active service. This is a porki video to defame indian forces. I mean we have seen similar trash videos in the past made by ISPR and it’s Propagandu affiliates who know nothing about forces.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It’s not CISF it’s Paki. I never seen CISF Troopers with Beards. I believe CAPFs have no beard policy while on duty. This is a porki video to defame our armed forces. I mean we have seen similar trash videos in the past made by ISPR and it’s Propagandu affiliates who know nothing.
Look at the cap and camo dude, even I thought they are paki because of beards as in India beards are generally not allowed and the fact that a hijab like clothing on the nurse, maybe the nurse is an Indian Muslim but the guys are from CISF, cap has our National Emblem.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Look at the cap and camo dude, even I thought they are paki because of beards as in India beards are generally not allowed and the fact that a hijab like clothing on the nurse, maybe the nurse is an Indian Muslim but the guys are from CISF, cap has our National Emblem.
Caps and Camo can be replicated it’s not hard since porkis having large textile and cloth production market. Camo used by CISF which is the Three Color Desert is in wide spread use around the world including Porkistan. On the emblem it doesn’t even have to be close to original emblem, just a rough image that can fool the people who are watching it. but this is just my speculation Maybe you are right and these are CISF men.

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
The thing is that you can't reason with those f*cktards. They live in a completely different level. It's in their nature when they can't win with reason they will pull some stunt like this just to insult the other person.

And don't forget majority of what you see in Twatter is just fake accounts created by their suppa pawaar meeletary. So, that they can atleast win the battle in twatter. :hehe:

I mean just look at these accounts. Nam k sath sath inn logo ne to porkistani army ka employement number bhi daal diya. :troll: :pound: :pound:

33.PNG

44.PNG

As, I already said here many times. Inn logo ka sirf ek he kam hai 'India aur India'.. Yeh log apne desh k celebrity aur politicians se zyada to India k celebrity aur politicians ko follow karte hai.. Take mauka milte he troll kar sake. And quite frankly I don't blame them. Inn logo paisa milta hai. So, there is that. :dude:

23.jpg

Anyway, nice one Hari..😎 🤣😂:pound:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles