Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Just Noticed this Sikh dude smiling real big Just behind Admiral Nanda
Seen this picture a thousand times, but never noticed this until now

His smile made me ROFL ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 92826
That feeling that you have stolen 72 virgins going to allah worshippers, but taken them for yourself as a trophy.
allah uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu allah, Raj karega kalsha go brrrrrrrrrr

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
One thing I wanted to say was that, I have heaps of such pics of dead pakis and jihadis but I don't really enjoy it. I just don't feel anything for them. Generally don't like to post it unless the other side starts the shit flinging.

You are young, teen right? Don't push yourself to extremes. It's complicated...i am proly just speaking nonsense so ignore it. But I truly just do it because it makes the other side seethe, I don't enjoy it.

This is proly the dumb thing to say but I wanted to share this pov. Cuz I somewhat believe in it.
You use "proly" a lot

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
By 2025 alibaba would be selling pakistani women.jihadi awam male population would be mostly then marrying goats only
its one thing china can help india unknowingly.

right now the soft underbelly of india is the woke liberandu types.china if it goes full uygher method on pakistan then it will unwittingly destroy the only thing that pakis can count as a strategic asset,a virtually unlimited supply of low grade humans who can be used as fodder.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
How do you differential a normal Indian Bengali and a Kangladeshi?
We have labourers here who are in thousands who come from north
Most of them are Bengali speaking people
you can, in general the kanglus have 'ssss' kinda pronunciation habit, like ' kaichiss= 'have you eaten' jaisisss- have you gone/ went .. we Bengalis call that as 'khechoo' 'gacho'. the most easiest way is ask them for water, they will call ' pani' ( though in hindi same pronunciation, but you can differentiate the tone), we call it as 'JOL' ( most east bengalies mullu/ refugees/ bangaladeshis call pani- always). there are many more, we GHOTIs aka the river hoogly west side bengalies can differentiate just by looking and by their few uttered words though in seconds,. and one more--- if you ask them where they are from- if its 1971 bengali/ hindu refugee --- he or she will tell it mostly kolkata- or Nodia, and they left so much wealth / pond with fish and gardens during partition( most common phrase of refuges- maily hindu 47/71 ) , while it is most kanglu s or mullus will answer- Murseedabad , 90% of them are bangladeshi illegals. as the district is itself 70% made of illegals. and if they hate PRONs, take it as 99% a bangladeshi mullu.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
its one thing china can help india unknowingly.

right now the soft underbelly of india is the woke liberandu types.china if it goes full uygher method on pakistan then it will unwittingly destroy the only thing that pakis can count as a strategic asset,a virtually unlimited supply of low grade humans who can be used as fodder.
This inbreeding gonna do it for them , just turn the volume of azaan more ,you will have totally queers in porkland , allamdullah .

Damn suicidal religious people

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
This is pretty useless. Maximum they can do is some CFVs, and once they start we will finish them with precision strikes and cross-border raids. They will be again back to square one.

Pakistan doesn't have money or petroleum reserves to wage a war against us, they won't be able to sustain war even for a week.

Also, since Modi's image has taken a hit after Corona, this time fireworks will be extra loud and bright, with a full-HD POV of Karachi, Islamabad, and Lahore burning on live TV.
actually they will be handing him a booster if they do anything now ,so i would want them to do something now.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Not a meme, a pic of a man with extremely heavy duty balls, under the weight of Paxstan got Fuked tightly in the arse

Screenshot_20200627-150649~2.png

Ayushraj

Country flag
US Vice President is converting wind and solar energy into combat power. She is saying soldiers should carry solar panels during battles and not battery. She is also saying soldiers should carry solar heaters during battle. :pound: :pound: :pound:
That's why US Army generals are saying this

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It has began bois who would have thought
The Porkis have restocked and repaired there weapons and positions and the Trashmiri Terrorists have reached there launchpads. I donโ€™t understand why Indian Government and Army waste time in these idiotic ceasefire deals with the terrorists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles