India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Bro I need someone here to make those twitter caricature meme about these pakis lol. It's getting out of hand with this kind of shit

FalconZero

Country flag
I really love suffering of paxtanis
One thing I wanted to say was that, I have heaps of such pics of dead pakis and jihadis but I don't really enjoy it. I just don't feel anything for them. Generally don't like to post it unless the other side starts the shit flinging.

You are young, teen right? Don't push yourself to extremes. It's complicated...i am proly just speaking nonsense so ignore it. But I truly just do it because it makes the other side seethe, I don't enjoy it.

This is proly the dumb thing to say but I wanted to share this pov. Cuz I somewhat believe in it.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
One thing I wanted to say was that, I have heaps of such pics of dead pakis and jihadis but I don't really enjoy it. I just don't feel anything for them. Generally don't like to post it unless the other side starts the shit flinging.

You are young, teen right? Don't push yourself to extremes. It's complicated...i am proly just speaking nonsense so ignore it. But I truly just do it because it makes the other side seethe, I don't enjoy it.

This is proly the dumb thing to say but I wanted to share this pov. Cuz I somewhat believe in it.
Sir even they use to enjoy our suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles